Other urls found in this thread:

compete.kotaku.com/tier-lists-are-full-of-shit-1821401815
youtu.be/3UaXhe_XPsU?t=9m38s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

play cats!

first for jive

What a nice pussy cat.

shin megami tensei fg when

what capcom crossover costumes do you wanna see in AE?

>cammy: jill valentine
>karin: devilotte
>akuma: donovan
>mika: felicia

DBFZ when?

>donovan
>not demitri

Yesterday around this time someone wanted the Kazumi version of a pic so here it is. Hope he gets it. It's not in game though.

Cammy felicia first then Jill

>not bison as demitri

playblue

damn i think i'm gonna learn kazumi now

oh wait that's not momma Kaz I'm retarded. Don't have it.

I'm seeing a lot of people talk about those
Are they really happening or just speculation?

Alex!

Morrigan Chun or Karin. Lilith Sakura.

sniff

Vesper gave me an idea.

So the reason he has so many smurf accounts is because he uses Steam family share, giving him the season passes for free on new accounts. Should I make a new account, grind to 1 million FM with a trainer, and save it for a rainy day?

that's eliza, dumb bytch

DAS SUM GUD SNIFF

I want cody to have a gene skin

The one I wanted already exists.

what about this one

>tfw there will never be stuff like pocket fighters ever again

there's that really ugly new puzzle fighter game

would perform okazumi on but you're still not posting tiger mommy

Ken with a Dante skin is obvious.
Ed with a Nero skin would be cool. The Psycho Snatcher and Devil Bringer kinda work similarly.
Nash could have a Nero skin, idk.

me josie
me brown bum
no bully
or get ready to cum

Play Kat.

Crush counters are epic!

Always hated how bad the hands look in Tekken. Just look really rough.

>play tekken
no

Damn!

Finally started playing ranked? Since when?

I can't stop fapping to this pic.

That's my offline rank. It always shows in practice mode.

I can't stop fapping to this pic.

wow dude that's some really great airbrushing on her face

Man, I just can't stop fapping to this pic!

Hsien Ko Ibuki

it's gonna go to FANG and you're gonna masturbate to it

Asura Balrog

compete.kotaku.com/tier-lists-are-full-of-shit-1821401815

I'd love to get a Tong Pooh costume for Ibuki

Name? Source?

This. Overrated pic

>MenaRD is a smasher
>you all like him because he bopped Tokido
You people really hate Japan now, I see. This is not the /fgg/ I fell in love with.

Hinata Sakura

Victor Hugo
Raptor Dhalsim
Sakura lilith
Sasquatch Gief
Rikuo Necalli

>ed player who literally does absolutely nothing but v-skill into throw, block or EX DP
>has no neutral game or fundamentals otherwise
>literally just dashes away and hits v-skill and unga's his no-input AA moves if you jump in
why do people even play like this? i'm not even mad, but like what do you get out of it

Nobody likes random mashing retard

>Victor Hugo
DUDE

>laggy ungalli

he's unironically right about a lot of things

literally who likes menard here? fuck that fag and his faggy cheap character

Kolin is cute

post more

Akuma is way more retarded, Mena did good

I wanna see webms.

>tfw necalli is still under the radar

Thats why i linked it. :)

why the fuck does akuma have a plus on block crush? if you play him i hope you die

I stopped reading when I got to the "people don't like fang cause homophobia!"

Fucking tricked, knew I shouldn't have given that shit site a single second of my time.

Based birdie taking one for the team

>vs Ken
>put poison trap and see how the retard run to the trap every time

I really hope poison trap get buffs in S3, its by far my favorite move in the entire game

why are people such fags that they need to choose a stage that masks their skin? liek can't you just play the game and not rely on fucking with peoples' ability to read what your character is doing?

Now imagine how it feels to see a Zangief trip on your banana

>not picking a top tier

He's a good player. You couldn't beat him no matter how hard you trained since you spend all day shitposting about him here.
>Daigo does Umeshoryu
"WOW, SUCH A GREAT READ"
>Daigo mashes like a goddamned gorilla in Goober Gear and Vsav while also playing Goober Gear and Vsav
"ZOMG, UMEHARA GA! UMEHARA GA! SUCH A GREAT LEGEND EVEN THOUGH I HATED ANYONE ELSE THAT SHILLS THESE GAME ON /FGG/, THE BEAST XD"
>non-Japanese upstart player beats your precious Japanese god with unpredictable tactics
"LMAO, FUCKING SCRUB MASHER, XDDD!!!!"

The Asian bias is real.

>orange ass skinned necali on halloween stage
>naked fucking chun on beach stage
why does this shit even exist?

>"WOW, SUCH A GREAT READ"
Who are you quoting? Shut the fuck up faggot.

Kolin Hsien Ko

every shoto player who finds out they don't have a +3 on block normal like the rest of the cast flip their shit "+3 on block is broken" "nobody should have a +3 on block normal blablabla".
Akuma drops with cr mp and his crush counter both +3, they all switch to akuma, no more complains

Does anyone else miss the original capcom naming conventions. Season 2 and Season 3 sounds like ass. They could have easily renamed them to Super Jive and Hyper Jive while keeping their current business model.

Is there an easier way to detect a vappa poser than:

>shits on SFV
>praises 3rd Strike in the same breath

>implying im shotocancer

We're getting arcade edition though

>hyper
opinion discarded

i like menard. he's a pretty decent dude in his interviews and is actually pretty humble about himself. people think he's somehow representative of what's wrong with SFV, but i think those people have just been left behind. he's a young guy, so really nobody has a leg to stand on if they were to try to say that he wouldn't have made it in SFIV (or alpha, whatever your """""""glory days""""""" were in [nobody gives a shit]) because right now is obviously when he's just peaking as a player and coming into his own. invincible reversals have existed for a long ass time, and a player having good enough gamesense to make the reads is nothing new, it's just an excuse for vappadrones to continue their literally mindless hate on a game which has actually improved since launch. anyone with a brain can see that.

fuck off no he isn't. birdie has comparable damage and better gimmicks without the health + stun issues

The Umehara fanboys, of course
youtu.be/3UaXhe_XPsU?t=9m38s

I have very little hope for the so called 'arcade edition'.
Woah, so there are different load screens, and the character select screens fucking ugly now, gold text you say? Fantastic. Wow its fucking nothing.

>stages are still ugly
>characters still look like shit
>game will still be laggy

It's going to be another one of those painful moments in SFV history where everyone comes back...for 2 hours. Before promtply remembering why they left in the first place.

what is the absolute best anime fighter of all time?

why do people care so much about SFV not having a 2P rematch option

akuma has an option for anything. both characters are really fucking strong, and obviously nobody knows well enough to really judge who has the advantage in the matchup, because until mena won capcom cup everyone thought birdie was shit.

I was just using it as an example and making fun of the term "hyper drive" you simplord

AE is the worst of all the names though

>>stages are still ugly
>>characters still look like shit
What did he mean by this?

>KEN'Z FACE!!!!!!!

y-yeah, they'll come to guilty gear any second now...
any second now......

birdie's gimmicks look honest compared to Akuma.

>characters still look like shit
atleast they look better than their SF4 counterparts

You're insane if you think the stages the game shipped with look good.

It's all just another part of the same. Want to look good? Buy a costume. Want the stage to look good? Buy one.
That default shit? Yeah sorry, it looks like dog shit smeared over a brick.

at least its easily abbreviated

ummm lol?

akuma is a better character by a lot but birdie does well if not beats him in the matchup

Are you confused? That shows a high execution combo being preformed which Daigo got from pure safe high iq footies, not MenaRD certified gorillamash "reads".

With throw loops gone, how the fuck are we gonna keep characters like Guile, Menat and Dhalsim in check? These characters practically auto win the neutral and jumping in on them is incredibly hard.

Let's be honest, if any random jap who didn't win anything significant in sfv like john takeuchi or trashbox had won capcup, everybody would be calling them raw diamonds, the future of fgc, japan's hidden talents and shit instead