/rgt/ Robinhood General Thread

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Stickerbitch's calendar of memes and dreams:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting chatrooms:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/adamsarhan/2017/04/25/earnings-preview-what-to-expect-from-boeing-on-wednesday-2/#6904518a4b09
cnbc.com/2017/04/26/twitter-earnings.html
finance.yahoo.com/news/uranium-resources-present-planet-microcap-223020745.html?.tsrc=rss
dividend.com/dividend-stocks/industrial-goods/lumber-wood-production/
youtube.com/watch?v=r2h84TORcJI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First.

Gay

How about some predictions on earnings soon to be reported (i.e. Boeing). Do you guys think much will be said about tax reform? How will this all influence gold's price and stuff like JNUG?

Earnings Preview: Jan-March 2017

Boeing is expected to earn $1.91/share on $21.61 billion in revenue. Meanwhile, the so-called Whisper number is $2.04. The Whisper number is the Street's unofficial view on earnings.
forbes.com/sites/adamsarhan/2017/04/25/earnings-preview-what-to-expect-from-boeing-on-wednesday-2/#6904518a4b09

AMD beats.

Who TSLA here

$BABA$

RIP US Steel

What should I all in on in the morning? Memes never fail me

Ask the goy who is up 10k$ on CVM and is about to poop if these cock suckered successfuly short the stock back down to where it was.

CVM. Maybe wait to see if it corrects. But Damm do I love the company. # an honest white guy

SHOP
WEN
AMZN
WDC
AMD

I've made some really good money off ATVI over the last week. Wouldn't recommend buying at the moment, but for sure put it on your watch list lads.

>
a trader is looking to make a buck as quickly as he can which can be any way from day trading to cashing out within a year.
an investor is the person who is putting his money in a spot and coming back a long while later to see the growth it's made.
I suggest reading Benjamin Graham's "Intelligent Investor" as a good place to start

AMD about to have the biggest short squeeze.
Get in now

cnbc.com/2017/04/26/twitter-earnings.html

TWTR might have a little momentum today but at the same time I think there's alot of bagholder's wanting to unload

Wooo UGAZ finally moving again

CRBP

You guys think this DUDE WEED stock has potential in the short term?

HEB y?
I h8 u guys

I guess ill bag it till earnings.

HEBBED

>HEB
noko'd

CETV gapped up, watch at open

Cccl has earnings tomorrow. Tiny float. If earnings good 100% return expected

I'm really excited about CVM today. I think NMM is a safer but but since you can never know about the EPA I'm going to slow into loading up

does twitter even do advertisement? I'm calling bullshit. Its like thinking Veeky Forums will be making huge earnings soon.

GNMX :(
>revenue was better than expected..but is still declining
i'm not a smart man but i can still see the dark clouds on the horizon

Buy at the opening or wait a bit?

XENE could move up nice today

I never buy at the open but if you are a risk taker feel free. I'm just posting what I think will have high volume early for some quick scalps. CLF, ZIXI, CETV and MNOV are all on my watchlist

AKTX is making a come back. I still have 20 shares of MNKD on a whim because someone said it was going to be a short squeeze.

Once again, some no name (((analysts))) say CARA is overvalued, then down goes the price. Sick of this rigged shit. In the same article, they say CARA has NO debt compared to ten of thier peers WITH debt.

Boeing has been making me happy and Jung makes me sad (insert sad pepe) really just wanna let go of the bag. I'm sure as soon as I do it will shoot back up. Cut losses and stress
Hold and hope for the best
Hard call

Is that why the price dipping? Fuck

AKTX NOW
Its going to pop back to 19 dollars over the course of this week.
There was a huge sell off even though the drug data was positive.

almost time to buy the dip!

buy HD dip

this

LOAD UP ON AMD NOW

What's going on?

Buy the NADL dip. Get in as low as you can. This friday might be wild, but definitely a jump in the next two weeks like last time

>tfw no more buying power

going well so far (;

ya i dun fucked up. i still think it'll be back up by the end of the week.

PULM going up rn

anyone have any thoughts about IMNP earnings AH? Im thinking of buying if it dips today

MACK mah nigga

>NAK
up 5% already today

Think it will hit my 4.10 pps average? Been bagholding this shit for months

Its all fueled up for a moon mission. EPA decision on may 4th.

eh, GL. I was in at 2.50 at got out at 2.97

Glad I'm not the only one who realizes this on here. Been ready for about 2 weeks now haha

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Buy stock, drops 15%
Sell stock, jumps up 20%

Kill meeeeeeeeeeee

I think URRE will see an easy bump tomorrow 1.76 - 1.78 seems cheap

Lithium is the future

finance.yahoo.com/news/uranium-resources-present-planet-microcap-223020745.html?.tsrc=rss

>FUEL
up 25% in 2 days

why would you buy something and sell it at a 15% loss

how long did you hold it for?

CVM again boyz

yeah ok

AKBA is a beast

Same here might sell before news though, if the veto on pebble project isnt lifted it'll be a sinking ship

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE why can't I ever pick these stocks

You can still make a play on it just watch for an entry

That annoys me more than just about anything when I'm just trying to scalp something for a couple pennies. Being careful, not greedy happened to me twice in the past week.

Take gainz when you can, its the time when youre greedy is when you lose.

I got $120 just tryna make a little each time I invest for now. Where should I put it in?

is NMM gonna go back up?

That hard to do when you only have 3 trades.

the general consensus is that its a long term hold

stop trying to make a quick buck by watching random numbers go up and down on companies whose websites you probably havent even visited

Hold it. If you are going to sell wait until tomorrow or sometime next week. don't get greedy and take a victory when you see it. Good luck homie you know what to do

>tfw nowhere near 700 shares

I need to buy more. fuk

should i buy RNN???

yes. they're curing cancer.

yes. NMM is gonna go back up.

Catalyst??????????????????????????

What's everyone doing with AMD?
Selling before or after ER. I feel like after hours guys will steal my gains if I wait on after hours ER

Depends on how you want to trade. If you want comfy gainz to hold for a couple weeks throw a few bucks here
If you can day trade and you're a degenerate gambler check out ANY. Decent volume buy at like .1636 and sell at like .1686 rinse and repeat don't hold long

hello?

It feels good user.

Hello???????????????????????????

hi nak

>been buying and selling CVM+ for weeks
>reliable 6% profit
>was gonna hold till tomorrow
>jumped 14% yesterday so I sold
>it's up 30% today

I had a limit order in but it never made it.

Feels

RNN:
RX-3117 07/31/2017
Phase 2a initial data due mid-2017

Archexin 07/31/2017
Phase 2a second stage enrollment commenced February 2016. Data due mid-2017.

Supinoxin 12/31/2017
Phase 2a initiation of dosing announced February 23, 2017, initial data due 2H 2017.

RX-3117 12/31/2017
Updated Phase 2a data presented at ASCO GI January 20, 2017. Final data due 2H 2017.

i never hold memes thru earnings so i have no thoughts.

>watch AKTX yesterday
>tell myself i'm going to buy when it was 14.80
>get scared
>don't buy
>watch stock rebound this morning
>I knew it!
>wait for a good entry
>AKTX jumps 6%
>oh shit i need to get in now!
>buy
>goes jumps back down to 3% gains

These are bad feels.

30 mins till AMD shareholders meeting

I'm tempted to sell now,
Can anyone get level 2 on NAK please?

take your gainz, dude, im telling you. NAK will let you down everytime

Does anyone have a good old american lumber company to invest in? I feel with Trump trade war over Canadian lumber, now is the time to look over america's counterpart.

I've been bagholding since 2.62. Wasn't paying attention that week it dropped looking forward to more news.

Trump just signed a new executive order returning obama's orders regarding land use to allow the states to decide what are considered protected.

definitely sell today
maybe not right now
but there are daytraders in our midst

I just verified my account on robinhood but know *literally* nothing about stocks.

Someone name a book or website to start learning pretty please

why haven't you averaged down?
you could have bought a matching set of shares for $1.25

Veeky Forums.org/biz/rgt

dividend.com/dividend-stocks/industrial-goods/lumber-wood-production/

"the intelligent investor" by graham

+ investopedia

+ read the news 24-7

+ start small, nothing beats experience and it will force you to learn more quickly

life experience

Thanks

>stop trying to make a quick buck
never!

youtube.com/watch?v=r2h84TORcJI