/xgg/ Xenogames general #48

Previous thread ========== Xenoblade 2 ==========

>Link to official JP twitter:
twitter.com/xenobladejp?lang=en

>XB2 Trailer
[YouTube] Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Character Trailer - Nintendo Switch

>XB2 Direct with world & gameplay explanations
[YouTube] Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Direct 11.7.2017

>XB2 Story trailer (medium spoilers, at your own risk)
[YouTube] Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Story Trailer - Nintendo Switch

>XB2 General Spoiler-Free FAQ. Please read it if it is your first XB game or if you barely started it
pastebin.com/MRMxvWHH

>XB2 Blade, Combat and Quests FAQ
pastebin.com/yvMbe5rW

>XB2 Blade combo elemental chart
imgur.com/a/OiBPb

>XB2 Info Doc. Please help contribute to it -CURRENTLY INDISPOSED-
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EG0UpsgjhISr6_isiUpiWMU9qcXj6t8wWB0_LAiH1yE/edit#gid=0

>XB2 info Doc BACK-UP - Please feel free to contribute to this one as well.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mKrSAAi_sj8xpt7t8s1JGMRUh4O-e7MxAb2P_g9AWOM/edit#gid=1536174004

>XB2 Fanworks
pastebin.com/BLmMUNub

========== Xenoblade X ==========

>XBX Links pastebin (faq, docs etc)
pastebin.com/BAZBgtWY

==============================

Please mark your spoilers properly, anons.
If you have any doc or pastebin for any xeno game, please mention OP and it will be added if necessary.

First for patting Poppi QT Pi on the head until she begs me to stop

Second for suffering

Where's the patch already! It's 22 in Japan by now.

I AM CUM

I'm Adenine. I aim to fulfill my intellectual needs through mediums other than books. Time to travel the great wide world, and stimulate the synapses.

>stimulate the synapses
Doesn't she actually say "activate my almonds"?
I think you're misquoting

>Giving textiles to Hana JD and she sounds like Tora just gave her a wedding ring or something
Maybe Lila had the right idea making nothing but a huge-as scarf. Big sister knows best

Wow Google Translate has gotten really good

Cloud Sea King King is cute! CUTE!

One in a billion

>the doc is still locked
What the fuck happened to doc user.

I wonder what Nia got in her nighmare visions.

> in b4 being locked into a room, all alone and abandoned again, while being forced to watch Rex rail Pyra & Mythra for hours

Who cares, at this rate it should just be removed from the OP because the new doc is just better anyway

her proportions doesn't look right

damn i thought the suggestion was rex taking her to a hotel to see the water feature but now that you've told us it's a love hotel that changes everything

anatomically speaking her hands should reach where they reach now when relaxed to the sides of her thighs, the problem is in the legs, they are a bit short

Did the update drop yet?

I want to bully Nia and her fanbase, but not this much

I'm writing a bit on that, with the idea that the nightmare has not only stayed with her, but gotten worse. Basically it's everyone rejecting her because she's a Flesh Eater. Rex is the only one that doesn't react or say anything, just stares. Her friends throw her to an angry mob of Gormotti, who rip out her core and she wakes up screaming.

I made something a bit more mild

what the fuck man

Might be fun to write up the nightmare dreamscapes of all the characters

Meh-meh-meh!

Zeke is probably worried that everyone thinks him a fool that will never amount to anything.

How much trust do you need to reach the highest S rank? Is it 9800 again?

>Zeke's afraid of Pandoria forgetting him
>Pandoria's afraid of forgetting about Zeke

Is there a doc for all locations of enemies that are needed for affinities?

>mo
are they speaking nopon

The entire twitter account is a roleplay of pic related named "Mono-pon".

So guys, thinking about the characters after the end. We can kind of figure what most of them will end up doing. But what about Nia? She's kind of jobless, homeless and with no real direction. What do you guys think she will end up doing?

I was thinking that since she did end up saving Niall, that he would restore her family legacy as a Lord of Gormott. To her surprise, despite being a Blade, she's completely accepted by the people that do remember the Lord and his daughter.

neat

ancient noponese is overrated anyway

gee idk what can an expert healer do? this one's a real doozy

Probably a freelance driver

She'll probably found a new settlement together with the rest of the group minus Zeke and Morag.

she'll mooch off of Pyra, Rex and Mythra, crying herself to sleep while they have threesomes in the room next to her every night

Now that I think about it is her family even around anymore.
Did she even have one outside of the "father" and her sister?

>she is jobless

niga what? she is the most powerful healing blade in the whole planet, she can be space jesus 2.0

>Got Dark element in Tiger Tiger
All i need is light

I don't think I've seen a character more wife material than Pyra in a video game. Like Mythra literally constructed her to be that way.

Yeah, I can see that, but I don't think she would be very organized about it on her own, even with Dromarch's help.

Staying with something she knows? Yeah, maybe. Feels like running still though. I more figured she would be trying to put herself out more in public.

She'd want to be close to Rex for sure and if they wanted to set up a new place. Yeah. Though I wonder how long people would cling to what they already have. With the Titans becoming part of the land, expansion can just be done slowly off it. Certainly would be a burst of explorers and settlers though.

It's something she could do, sure. But it isn't her current 'job', not like how Rex is a salvager or Morag a soldier. If anything her current job is mercenary, though I doubt she will want to do that anymore. Wandering was a necessity, not really something she wanted. That's why it's so hard to pin down what I see her doing in the future. She has a lot of options and many of them could even overlap.

your ideas makes me want to play a xenoblade 2 sequel where you do the same shit we did in X to gather resources and advance

it would be fucking AMAZING

How did Theory know that Praxis was terrible at housework?

Kind of sad when you think about it and really tells a lot of Mythra. She wanted to die because she was afraid of herself, but created a girl that really wants to have a family and forget all about the huge power that she has. Deep down, she really does want to live, but is just way to scared of the possibility of destroying what she loves.

Either someone forgetting that they shouldn't have memories of the other or enough time has passed between their reactivation that they are finding out everything about the other again. We are never really told how long the whole journey lasts. Might be months.

question about the tachyon chips

i was reading, that they would convert weapon skin to their original form for rare blades.

what do they look like on Dromarch and Brighid?

>just got the light core
well that was easy

>Nia accepts herself, transforms into a blade
yes
>Intense coordinated battle
Yes!
>"Rex, I love you!"
YES!
>"I love you too, Nia!"
YES!!!!
>"and everyone else!"
kill me

>unmarked spoilers

The game's been out for three weeks.

the way they look in their official art.

Niafags mass suicide when?

>game's been out for a short amount of time
>therefore spoiler tags for major plot points have no use whatsoever
I hate you retards

so? a lot of people don't buy games at launch

>want to transfer finch to Morag but I'm on my last freebie overdrive

They really fucked up this blade transfer system to make it this annoying to decide when to transfer holy shit

Just grind your characters affinity chart, unless you already spend 7 protocols.

What level will the average player be before they can even max those out? I think I was like level 80 before getting those last 5 overdrives

I'm level level 30 on ch.5, I don't think i can do that

Yeah, around 75-80. I thought that user was optimizing stuff, hence why I mentioned the affinity chart.

Welp, godspeed to you user.

I'm level 80 and i've completed 3 drivers affinity charts

If you didn't use your bonus xp to overlevel like a madman you can do it really easily

how can other xeno girls even compete?

Yeah, and this might be the reason why Mythra could sympathize with Poppi back in chapter 8. I initially wondered why it wasn't Pyra, but Mythra probably got a bigger struggle when it comes to her "weapon" nature.

how do the affinity missions work in 2 for blades? I don't think I ever done one

Spoiler your fucking shit, retards.

All sharla got going for her is her looks and the fact she uses a gun.

Zenobia's Carnage and The Indomitable stack, right?

Sharla managed to be even more irrelevant than fucking Riki.
Shes just Reyns basic bitch kinda in like 2 side scenes

This is untrue considering she's got plot stuff happening to her in the fucking Mechonis, where Riki only really gets makna forest.

what looks

ded thred ded game

MY BROTHER IS DEEEEEEEAD
Alright lets go on an adventure guys

>/v/
why don't you stay there with your shitty fanfiction

Juju doesn't die, what the fuck are you on about?

Do you mean her fiance, Gadolt?
Because Juju doesn't die.

>in battle
>keep on thinking people are saying 'shulk' over and over again
anyone else hearing this or am I crazy?

Sometimes they have to have a certain amount of trust with a driver, sometimes they have a heart to heart before the quest will appear

Normally if you look through their affinity chart, certain skills will be locked behind quests, and if that's the case they'll give you some vague direction as to how to start it

Is there a guide anywhere for where to start all quests? I can't be arsed to think

>Finch
>Aegeon
>Percival
>Theory
Which ones does Morag get?

Glad I'm not the only one

I also swear Morag says "DROMARCH" every time she pull Brighid out

check the doc in the OP

Finch, Theory is what I did

Aegeon's passives seemed pretty shitty and mine had Percival until I got Theory and he was whatever.

all of them. aegeon and theory should have gone to her in the first place

But Aegeon is cool as fuck.

you literally can't give aegeon to anyone other than morag

I'll go Finch/Theory then. Shame about elements. Is there a Dark Greataxe user to give Rex to replace the Dark Element Percival gave me? Or is it just spears (I dislike them on Rex) and Ether cannons?

why are you having to choose with aegeon and theory?

aren't they both chroma katanas?

Does it make any difference who I hire for the level 4 mercenary camp position?

there's like 50 docs..

yeah

Not that I noticed, only difference is the first chick is wandering around talking to people and the other two just sit their lazy asses in one spot

YAMERO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>none of my waifu blades gets a doujin but these to do