TFW go to top EE program in world for BS

>TFW go to top EE program in world for BS
>TFW get $165k job offer right out of college at trading firm to write high performance software
>TFW living comfy for the rest of my life

Why do people fall for the anything-but-STEM meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

infoplease.com/business-finance/us-economy-and-federal-budget/cost-living-index-selected-us-cities1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's all cognitive dissonance, user. They have think their liberal arts degree is worth something, and the only way they can believe that is by reducing the accomplishments of others.

Shut up OP, my Gender Studies degree is just as valid as yours

#OccupyOP

I'm stem and I hate it. My true dream is to have no job.

w2 or you're full of shit

going business as an undergrad was the biggest mistake of my life TBQH

I haven't worked a full year yet.

>working job making $90k
>have $45k liquid
>want to make riches off of meme coins but I'll just fuck it up
:/

I can't help but be happy for you OP.

However, I'm sure you'll soon be fired due to poor performance or replaced by the code you have written in that cut-throat industry.

How does your EE degree translate to high performance programming? Wouldn't a software engineer or CS be a better pick?

EE or CEs are usually better at low level stuff and working on projects, CS boys are just monkeys

>Be me
>Go to a top 5 liberal arts college
>Double major in chemistry and economics
>Get a cushy consulting job in the oil/chemical industry directly out of school.
Feels pretty good

I make 145k a year and work fully renote in a job where i basically do nothing but i still hate it and long for the day where i never have to work again.

It doesnt get better op, youll adapt to your high wage and the stress from your job will make you miserable.

Cheers

single paystub or youre a roleplaying faggot

Haven't started yet, sorry.

hahaha

>Replaced by code

This statement doesn't really make sense. The code doesn't automate the things I'm working on.

offer letter then faggot

That's so easily faked.

Yeah, but are you can't fake one in ten minutes, so post now or you're a faggot

I'm going to get fucking doxed.

Stay poor then.

Nigger stop making excuses.
Just crop out the fucking names and numbers and logos on it then.

>EE major, presumably proficient in IT
>can't figure out how to black out identifying info and clean exif data

Good luck with your fake job

y are there so mayn roleplayers here

Fuck off fags.

>165k
Holy shit, stop lying.

>Eligible to receive
That means you need to work for it/wagie carrot/depends on how the company is doing.

Please.

Did you even see the next post, you retard?

> eligible
> bonus
> up to
kek you're fucking retarded

6 figure salary is also super basic for programmers
i make 6 figures and graduated from a not-top 100 not-state public university with a 2.7 gpa

That's how literally every financial firm in the world works. No risk, no reward.

Did you even see the next post, you retard?

Trade meme is best meme. I laugh at you suit cucks then probably go fuck your wife while i haul soil from the mcmansion going up next to yours

I am """eligible""" for infinite bonuses at work.
stay poorfag nigga

Post proof.

I showed you mine; now show me yours.

Sorry it took a while, I had to go back and download my transcript from my school website.
Oh, and I negotiated an extra $10k after this letter to get the 6 figure meme with no problems :^)

Do you actually get paid that overtime?

Nah.
I mostly dick around all day, there's never been a need for me to stay past 4pm.

>your BS degree
Hahahaha

What?

I thought an Engineering degree was considered pretty good, not a BS degree like English Literature.

Lel I get more than that being a JS codemonkey with a CS degree. Glad I didn't fall for the engineering meme.

Proof.

BS stands for Bachelor of Science....are you actually fucking retarded or just pretending?

This guy is a fucking idiot.You don't work at a trading firm with potential $65k bonuses unless you're in a large city (like NYC). So basically he's making like $50k after COLing expenses with the potential to get $65k. All expenses accounted for I made more than that out of college with a CS degree. Basically this guy is LARPing as richfag when he's middle class at best.

How do I get your job, that sounds dreamy

Basically the same thing as Funny thing is I didn't even know JavaScript when I came in. I only learned C++ at my school.

And getting a comfy programming job is easy.
You just have to act as normie as possible during the interviews.

Most interviewers will be white guys who lead a team of Pajeets and Changs and just want ONE other normie on their team to talk to. So they'll pick the guy who can talk about [x]ball over the guy who actually knows his shit 90% of the time.

This. Double majored in entrepreneurship and marketing. Graduated in 08. I hate my life. what was I thinking

A&M is pretty good for engineering

>up to $65k

Spotted the crock

Not everyone cares about wealth idiot, some people care more about the arts

And that's totally fine

and yet you post shitty anime

>went into stem
>did fucking biochem COS HEY, I WAS GOOD AT BIOLOGY AND CHEMISTRY
>OH FUCK ALL JOBS REQUIRE MASTERS/PHD OTHERWISE YOU'RE A LAB JOCKEY

FUCK, is it too late to get into programming at 23?

/thread

Location, location, location.

COL is at most 50% more in cities

See this:
infoplease.com/business-finance/us-economy-and-federal-budget/cost-living-index-selected-us-cities1

And I'm not going to live in bumfuck nowhere.

you don't fuck anyone

all you have to show for yourself is a negative net worth from your student loans
fuck off and kys

no, not even late at 30

Network.

What is your job ? Do you take interns ?