/pg/ - Persona General

Takemi Thursday Edition

Previous NEWS
>Atlus' online shop is now open:shop.atlus.com/
>Yukiko confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/yukiko-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Chie confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/chie-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Yosuke confirmed for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/yosuke-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed:persona-dance.jp/
>Persona Q2 revealed:pq2.jp
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018:personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Concerts - 2008 to 2017
pastebin.com/L19y0r5X
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/mavvdi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love Ann!

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

Proto-Haru best Haru.

How long do you think Persona 3 and 4 will stick around for? 1 and 2 have already been forgotten by Atlus for quite some time.

lovekoto

Ritualposters need to be gassed

Okay /pg/, I've got an experiment to conduct.
Read the selection of words below one by one and for each of them, write the first Persona character that comes to mind.

Slut
Gay
Bitch
Cute
Ugly
Fat
Stupid
Bland
Thicc
Dead
Meme
Pure
Canon
Cuck
Best
Worst

Thank you for your participation.

poal.me/mavvdi
IMPORTANT

But Persona 3 is the first.

>when Ryuji calls you ziodyne thighs and you pretend to hate it but all you can think about is crushing bricks with your ass.

She's mine /pg/

How do I make my waifu real

Yaksini
Odin
Ishtar
Parvati
Mothman
Girimehkala
Mokoi
Cu Chulainn
Cybele
Mot
Yoshitsune
Alice
Pixie
Oberon
Scathach
That blue fucker in the jew pot, can't remember his name

You already posted this last thread you dumb fuck.

b-bros...

The only actually correct answer

go to /mlp/ and ask around about building a tulpa.

>DISCLAIMER: properly executed you will be left with crippling mental illness.

i-is /v/ making fun of us again? ;_;

Well let's pull a /v/ and say "Who gives a shit, they're still in the honeymoon phase."

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 just looks so shitty. I can't bring myself to spend $60 on it and I have a Switch.

i already have mental issues so it should be no problem

Fleshlight and HTC vive

Cursed image

It's got big titties and a toaster. I really enjoy watching it being streamed but I really have no idea about the gameplay.

It takes like 25 hours to get good because the combat is so slow and one-note. Plus menu UI and quests are even worse than previous ones, and the engine/graphical problems are worse than in X. P5 is the better game for sure, at least until they unfuck the game with patches.

I want to kill this slut

>oh no 5 people took photos of their games and said they didnt like one how will /pg/ recover!!
Go back to /v/

Futaba or Doujin-chan

>linking /v/

I love my Queen

doujin-chan

/v/ is a shit board filled with underage. I wouldn't take their opinion with any grain of salt.

But why

Is there a worse general than us in terms of thread quality?

Puppy Haru

Best boy is actually best girl.

>ziodyne thighs
ok made me laugh

/ksg/ or /drg/
I'd say sc2 but they're a meme at this point

What is objectively the best Persona doujin?

did you even attempt to look?
/kspg/
/ksg/
/wtc/
/mhg/

Honestly this image will forever be "ruined" for me.
I don't see Futaba anymore I just see doujins

/drg/ and /ksg/. Together with /pg/ we form the unholy trinity of shitty generals.

she deserves it

Easily.

Motivate me the finish P5 my ps4 is still hooked up to my capture device because of it and I haven't even played the game since finishing futuba's palace months ago

The one with Ann and Hifumi.

Not him, but so did

Of the ones I actually go to, /pg/ is by far the worst. Yet I spend the most time here for some reason

I unironically like you Naotofag. I admire your dedication. I hope you never stop posting. Have a terrific Thursday.

recall the bonds you have formed over the year.... you did form bonds, right?

>t. yukikofag

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

another year gone without friends or acquaintances
not even internet friends
i want to kill myself

Same
She was just shitposting my dude

>I really have no idea about the gameplay.
It's incredibly simple. I don't know why XBfags pretend the combat is deep - there's very little choice in what you can do in combat, you're mostly just going through the motions of auto attacking, following the combo chart and making sure to break/topple/launch when the opportunity is right. Everything else is just influenced by the shit RNG deciding what blades you get and that's about it. You'd have to be borderline retarded to struggle with anything since the game is a tutorial for the first 5 chapters and it's still barely any harder after that point. The UI is shit, the sound design and mixing is utterly abhorrent (despite the soundtrack being great, everything about the mixing and use of the music and SFX is legitimately the worst I've heard in any video game period), and the side content is 100 utterly lazy "bring me 20 of this item that is a random drop in the overworld and I won't tell you where it can spawn." The main story is entertaining if not particularly great and it has a decent cast at least.

Nah it was me

I strongly disagree etc etc

I love my Prince

>NTR
>Gangbang
try again

who's me

t. squadshitter

Tower and Judgement are the best arcanas in terms of personas.

me

It's the worst because we have edgy cunts like shitting up the threads. We also had anons last thread talking about killing themselves on a stream. Things were better before.

oh yeah

no Who's on first, if you want to know the third-baseman just ask Me.

I don't believe you

There are no good p5 vanilla doujins sorry.

Post god-tier cosplay.

I can't think of a single Tower demon I like, aside from Mara. And Judgement is just a bunch of meme angels that break the game if you get them.
Try again.

The Kawakami one is decent.

Let's just pretend that last panel doesn't exist.

I'm going to post this in every thread because it is IMPORTANT

Devil and Moon are good too.

>not liking NTR
>not liking gangrape
shit taste tbqh

W-What happened in the last panel?

t. futabafag

Nobody but you thinks it's important

Just found out that Futaba is only 1.49 cm.
Totally a turn off lmao

The only fappable P5 doujin is the Harlem one.

What a coincidence! I don't either
I'm Baby

If I believe hard enough then everyone's cognition will change

I have jacked off to that doujin too many times to count.

>Meme Samurai
>Shiva
>Butch Archangel
>Cu Chulainn
>Black Rider
>Seth
C'mon Senpai

NTR

Hifumi calls Joker

>Harlem
You mean the Ann doujins?

Coincidentally met a cute girl from back in school, but not sure if she's ghosting me.

Otherwise, just embarrassing myself, or doing nothing at all.

Everyone knows black Yosuke is god tier

Does the "imagine" copypasta work more for Futaba or Lavenza

The one with only PT girls or the one with all the girls except Futaba, Chihaya and Ohya?

that weren't even a typo mate, it was mistranslated from harem to harlem, cop a whiff.

the one with the cakes.

Don't pull that Naked Gun shit on me

Futaba. Lavenza is not for sexual.

I'm a Harufag.
I expect she'll get a fair few NTR doujins too with her fiance and all.
I don't get why people think that it's fine for Joker to fuck their waifu but not anyone else - you aren't Joker, you're just some guy fapping to drawings of him fucking your waifu, so who gives a shit if you fap to a drawing of someone else who also isn't you fucking your waifu? They're literal marks on paper, you can't be in a relationship with them, they can't "cuck" you, so just go wild.
I come for the sex, and I have far more in the way of options if I stop giving a shit about "oh no it's not joker having sex with this fictional girl" and the like. The best artists also tend to draw NTR so you're basically shit out of luck if you can't cope with it.