I present to you, the next 10000x gainer. Thank me later

XtraBytes (XBY) just released about two weeks ago or so. Brand new developer re-writing the code, partnered with a marketer with over 20 years of experience. Only at around 100sat right now. It's already gone up 100% today and gaining traction fast.

>Much but its a shit coin what makes it different
This a new consensus, called Proof Of Signature. Essentially you can run a Static Node and receive Shock rewards by having your node sign off on valid blocks.
There is not PoW, there is no PoS.
This is the next generation consensus, which is faster and more accurate.

Not only that but get this.
>Their community is 100% transparent and honest, and have actual coding and business experience.

Get in this while it's still barely on the floor.
Thank me later guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.0
discord.gg/TM8sAPB
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

okay i'll bite

This is a shitcoin being shilled by that Pepepumps group

Fuck off

Feel free to join their slack and look at their ANN and see for yourself.
It's an actual community with no censorship with users, and the people running this are 100% transparent and honest.
It's got nearly as much volume as PoSW already and it's been out 1/5 as long and it's less than 1/20 the price.

>ANN: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.0
Also they even have a Windows and Mac wallet.

Say what you want I've already made nearly 50% gains today alone.

Why do you people always start shilling your shitcoins after they've gone up 100%?

this

attn retards of biz do not get into this unless you plan on getting out quicks. this WILL dump hard

and everyone that buys this scamcoin now will get fucked, kys

Provide proof how it's a scam coin or gtfo.

No real world use

It is a coin like StorJ and Swarm City.
It is currently in the process of being re-written as stated in the ANN.
It just came out about 5 days ago or so.
Of course it doesn't have a real world use yet are you daft.
Read the ANN.

Its 80 sats rigth now it was 114 some hour ago.. Will it be dumped back to 50 soon?

this

for anyone actually thinking about putting money on this, it's a scam. the people behind the coin can trade between themselves, sending the price up, which is why the chart looks good. every coin you buy, that money is going straight to these scumbags, and the price will take a severe dive when the douchebags decide to cash out bigly or when the general public realizes they're full of shit and it's a scamcoin
to those who say "everyone calls everything a scamcoin," a scamcoin is one which the developers don't have honest intentions in making a long-lasting and useful cryptocurrency. like this one, they pretend to make a revolutionary new type of technology which is bogus.

More fodder for the filter list

where to buy ez :^)

I fucked up when I sold for 8 sat lol.

bought at 46, sold it at 53

fuck me

Literally straight from the fucking ANN.
>If anyone wants to just play the price waves, I think this coin will show very big waves in the future.

Is XBY a good investment? No! XBY is a very risky investment... We think everyone needs to know this.

There is no guarantee our development goals will be reached and success will come. We will try very hard though and just remember, this is EXPERIMENTAL!

The original Bitmox code was a copycat code like lot of shit bitcoin clones. I will fully rewrite this code, step by step.

Is this risky? Yes!

Is this announcement fair and correct? Yes...

We don't want to sell dreams like many other coins.

We don't have 10% or more premined coins for us to benefit from. We bought XBY just like you and we will sell just like you, this is how we profit.

>650 000 000 supply
AYY

This.

Dear Veeky Forums, you can be really retarded at times. It's all in the ANN. It's a purely speculative investment, but IF THEY ARE SUCCESSFUL then this coin is a guaranteed top 10 coin.

It's not a scam. No premine, no ICO, the devs (just 2 guys currently) bought the coins off the exchanges like anyone else. They are reworking the code.

Hop on the Slack.

The real big cahuna is the Proof of Signature technology. That is what is gonna bring this coin to top 10 because its brand new tech.

If anyone says this is a scam then they are fucking retarded. How many times have we heard the word scam uttered in Veeky Forums. For fucks sakes grow up.

There are way more effective ways of running a scamcoin. No ICO. No Premine. You have no proof that its a scam. The developers openly admit its a risky investment.

Keep in mind we've had years upon years of Proof of Work and Proof of Stake technology. Eventually down the line someone is bound to create new tech and we are way past due for new tech in Crypto.

The whole history of the coin is documented on BTC talk.

Give these guys a month to release the code and the whitepaper and then you can call it a scamcoin.

2 threads made about XBY. It's pointless making them, Veeky Forums is so quick to call something a scam, until there is enough consensus and "proof", they are automatically going to call it a scam. Until it reaches critical mass like posw.

It's pointless to make these threads. You'll just get a bunch of idiots parroting "scam!" all day long.

thanks for proving it

See what I mean

nice meme

"Borzalom (the head programmer) and I were discussing what to do with this mess we have aligned under and his experience told him that if we only rely on miners, the coin can fail and therefore peoples data would not be safe. It was at this point that he invented the PoSign (Proof of Signature) algorithm, which does not need a miner to verify the blocks. Therefore, the chain will not break and your data is safe because no matter what, as a last resort the PoSign will verify and nobody knows the difference."
so dumb

"It's a scam!" Veeky Forums on Bitcoin in 2008

"It's a scam!" Veeky Forums on Litecoin in 2011

"It's a scam! Veeky Forums on Monero in 2014

"It's a scam!" Veeky Forums on ETH in 2015

PoSW is way more scammy. I may get myself some XBY masternodes. At least these devs are very open and honest, although this PoSign is a shot in the dark

Please buy XtraBytes my great coin. As a last resort the PoSign will verify and nobody knows the difference.

>If you look back on the history of XBY, you will discover that the coin started in January of 2017 as an ICO ripoff scam, under the name Bitmox.
>announcement thread literally references its origin as a scam

great start to a promising coin!

>Began as a scam

Stopped reading right there.

Yes because a scam wouldnt rather opt for a brand new history

DERP

If its not a shot in the dark you'll not get rich.

Scam artist comes to you and says

Hey user I used to scam people for thousands of their hard earned shekels.

But I don't do that anymore he says.

I have this thing that will get you rich user.

All I need from you is some of those shekels and you can get rich.

Do you believe him?

B-but he told me about his past. H-he wants to rebuild himself.

No user. His history is tainted.

Yet you are assuming that the devs of this new coin are the previous scammers. With your logic, every coin is a possible scam. They even admitted that its a high risk investment. Didnt you read the ANN?

Looks tempting. I might buy a bit tonight if it's still under $1 mil market cap.

This.

You can even see the fucking buy-up pattern over the last 5 days.

It's called growth you paranoid fuck

Its a risky investment but look how many "shitcoins" have been shilled over the past few weeks here on biz and every single one of them have turned a fucking phenomenal profit... I've missed out on at least 100x gains over the past 2 months or so with PIVX, BAY, and POSW... I'm not missing out on XBY.

How can I join in the slack? The link posted in the ANN is not working.

How the fuck do you time the market? I see constant 2x-5x and even 10-15x gains, but there's no indication of what's going to go up.
Besides they ALL go up simultaneously so your chance of timing each one correctly are below zero.

Lmao, this is run by the same guys as Bitmox, which was genuinely a scam.

Read bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.0

Everyone calling them out as a scam. This is a forum that buys into literally every ICO garbage. Don't fall for this scamcoin Veeky Forums

Did you even read the announcement?
They are Bitmox investors who forked the blockchain.

>what is a lie

I found some help on this page
discord.gg/TM8sAPB

Never EVER. Go to fourth grade exchange like Yobit or C Cex

Do you have any evidence that they're lying or do you just think it's likely for a scammer to connect his new scam to his old scam as publicly as possible instead of starting over with a new coin entirely?

They didn't necessarily fork the chain, they are removing all the bad code and re-writing new and improved code along with the new consensus method called Proof of Signature.
Anyway, big announcement tomorrow at around 7:30 to happen.

>650 000 000 supply
>AYY

Why exactly is this a problem?

People talk about bitcoin satoshis, arguably the most popular unit of btc.
There are ... 2,300,000,000,000,000 satoshis, btc must be scam