/twg/ - Total War General

Barbarians Edition

>Warhammer
Tomb Kings revealed
youtube.com/watch?v=IpWqKme-g_4
store.steampowered.com/app/617870
totalwar.com/blog/tomb-kings-announcement (New)
tl;dr Tomb Kings on the 23rd of January, 4 LL's
Laboratory Mode
youtube.com/watch?v=qLSezK6_N5w
store.steampowered.com/app/594570/
totalwar.com/blog/reprisal-update-final-patch-notes
tl;dr: Laboratory and Reprisal updates now live, more balances & updates in January alongside campaign DLC and FLC

>History
youtube.com/watch?v=PhFP75EGPsI
store.steampowered.com/app/694880/Total_War_ROME_II__Empire_Divided/
youtube.com/watch?v=-Fu0UPnk4kc
store.steampowered.com/app/712100/Total_War_Saga_Thrones_of_Britannia/
totalwar.com/blog/thrones-campaign-map-reveal
tl;dr New Britain map is fuck huge so you can never escape the rain

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

Campaign posting and screenshot sharing encouraged!

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PB-DRWu1LpA
gamnesia.com/articles/creative-assembly-talk-total-war-dlc-fan-feedback-and-warhammer-2
pcgamesn.com/total-war-warhammer-ii/total-war-warhammer-kislev-araby-chaos-dwarfs-dogs-of-war
img.playground.ru/images/6/7/wfrp_swiat.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inb4 404

I'm posting until we get our promised regimental gangbang

ASININE HOTPOCKETS

Are mods retarded?

GRIMGOLD OUT THE BOOK OF GRUDGES

Khazukan Kazakit-ha

SOMEONE GET THIS MODHOTHEAT OUTTA HERE

This is the ideal Bretonnian Knight. You may not like it, but this is what peak chivalry looks like.

gods I hate the mods, my father hated them too, even before they deleted his threads

>be the guy who made that deleted thread during the TK announcement
>now this
The fuck did I ever do.

>mods in charge of not being total retards

chart posting to stay on topic

Let us all take a moment out of our normal /twg/ time to point and laugh at the """mods""".

>they have no pay
>they have no respect
>they have no intelligence
>they have no skill
>they do it for free
Truly there are no greater cucks than mods and janitors.

That was an ugly battle. Fuck narrow tunnel maps there is like almost no room for manoeuvres. RIP my Stormvermins that were with me from the beginning.

Why would you moderate a site that you know nothing about?

How do I win this, I can only fight their general in tetusdo and win, but he doesn't want to engage

Can we make a /qa/ thread and get this retard’s mod privileges taken away? He won’t even explain himself it’s nonsense.

Corner camp like a little bitch.

>get this retard’s mod privileges taken away
LOL, you cant do shit

youtu.be/PB-DRWu1LpA
t
t
p
s
:
/
/
y
o
u
t
u
b
e
/
P
B
-
D
R
W
u
L
p
A
THEY WON'T ENGAGE THO

I'm not sure, but I'm certain the Russians are behind it somehow.

If you have no timer, bait the general to attack a non testudo unit, then force the testudo up against them

Wait for the timer to expire then. Once his legio commits, shoot them in the back with arrows and you'll break them. Run the archers down with those eleven cavalrymen.

If you just wait around timer will give you a victory.

Does killing the leader of a garrison have the same morale penalty as the lord dying?

Waiting for Norsca

I didn't want a victory I wanted to kill the general so that the stack would be wiped
OH WELL

they can make bunch of neckbeards angry as fuck which makes me worth it in my book

>Giving a shit about smelly mutant-barbar when Best Faction has been announced

I AM UTHRED SON OF UTHRED and I will have my kingdom

So are the Tomb Kings an "evil" faction? From what I read they seem to tolerate humans more so than Vampires do, and they also seem to have some sort of rivalry with said vamps

neutral because they hate all people equally, so basically proper nazis that don't ally with bulgar scum or gypsy trash

Many individual Tomb Kings may be cruel and tyrannical but as a whole they are a force of order. factions like the Dark Elves and Vampires are based around evil magic and corruption, this is not so with Tomb Kings.

They are bad guys. They don't want to murder everybody, but they are vicious slavers, and their end goal is to conquer the entire world.
They are the enemy of most other bad guy factions though.

For what purpose

Destiny is all!!!! XD
bebbanberg is on Thrones of Brittania map so I will post when it comes out

>WH2 goes on sale
>fuckyeahfinally.webm
>10% off
stop taunting me

So it’s you then? Care to explain yourself? Just wanted to feel powerful today? Some chad laughed at you on the way back from your hot pocket run and so you’re taking out your frustration on some random general you don’t like?

Remember, Order =/= good.
The only reason they are usually put as neutral or order in campaigns is because they hate the other evil factions.

They're assholes, same as everyone else
For the most part they're just "Fuck you get off my lawn" though

Are the books good?

YEAH ITS ME
WHAT YOU GON DO FAGGOT
I have the power of GODS IN MY HANDS
you couldnt even comprehend the awesomness of myself
Ivan the terrible dreamed he could be as great as me
caesaer weeped because he saw me training with the katana not because of Alexanders' ''''''conquests''''''

>Game 1
Empire
Greenskins
Vampire Counts
Dorfs
Chaos
Beastmen
Wood Elves
Bretonnia
Norsca
>Game 2
Lizardmen
Helves
Delves
Skaven
Tomb Kangz
>Game 3
???

If by "my lawn" you mean "the entire world", then yeah. Settra aspires to conquer it all.

It's a canadian larping as english royalty, of course it's shit, all good canadians were continentals like Rupert of the Rhine
Oda would have been the voice of reason if not for deserting Alfred, and why did they kill the only likeable character in that battle [ /spoiler]

xD

They are neutral.
Some hate the living out of petty jealousy for them still having flesh and dicks though.

not him, but there are lots of PDF dumps online, why not just pick one up and give it a try?

1d4chan is where I go for abridged lore etc

Wait, really?

Ogres
Chorfs

Uh

Who else even is there

Time to find out if this was a good idea at all
I just hope I can bleed the enemy dry so the nearby stack can take it back

>slavery
>human sacrifice
>trapping souls
>activley sailing around the world just to attack people and take them as slaves
>neutral

Araby, Cathay, Nippon, Albion, and Dogs of War to name a few, but I doubt they'll ever make it in.

Daemons. That's the last of the major stuff
All that's left is to fill the gaps with little shit like Araby/Amazons/Kislev

he means The Last Kingdom not warhammer
kislev, chaos daemons, ind, nippon, cathay, araby mercs

Ogres
Chaos Dwarves
Daemons
Expanded Chaos Factions
Hobgoblins

Yes, neutral.
I didn't say that they were good guys.

Bretonnia feels so weak compared to TWW1. What happened? Did they nerf their units?

RIP garrison

they were sieged then resieged but the enemy didn't build any towers or ladders for some reason

I would say all the horrific stuff, with no good besides fighting other bad guys, makes them bad guys.

To be fair, most of those souls are trapped anyway.

They rely on the artillery and if they can’t make a hole they’ll just break down a gate. Usually it’s best to hold them at whatever entrance they decide to choose assuming they only managed a single one, but with that many troops you probably couldn’t hold it for long

New Ancient & Classical Era city building game when???

Some of them are good rulers. One of them even gave some explorer an elixer for his sick waifu once.

Honestly, besides chorfs, ogres, and probably more chaos, I could see them fleshing out cathay and ind. Hell, just import shogun 2 units and call it nippon.

Remember in the old games when you could zoom in on your cities in the campaign map and check them out without going into a battle? I miss that feature, now trial and error is the only way to know what your settlement looks like

MODS WILL PAY

I disagree.
There are far worse guys around than the Tomb Kangz. Also, the exact nature of the Tomb Kang in question also matters a lot. Khalida is basically a fucking paladin of light and anti-vampirism for example. So unlike Chaos or Dark Elves for example, who are either insane evil or just cruel cunts as default, the Tomb Kings do not have such default mentality. Their horrific state is not even due to their own doing, but due to the deeds of that fag Nagash.

>unironically doing this more than once
Also a reminder squalor was part of public order back then

That doesn't make them not evil. Remember how SS officers gave french kids chocolate? That didn't make them good guys, or even neutral.

What difficulty are you supposed to play on with legendary being stuck with easy difficulty?

I can't wait to play her faction, Khalifa is arguably one of the few benevolent rulers in Warhammer. Unless you're a vampire.

DEATH IS A PREFERABLE ALTERNATIVE TO VAMPIRISM

It was fun and allowed me to strategize what troops I would need and how I would defend

You mean the rightful master of Nehekhara and of this world.

We have 13 out of the 16 major factions. The remaining three (Tomb Kings made it 13) are Daemons of Chaos, Ogre Kingdoms and Chaos Dwarfs. Daemons might get split into 4 Chaos God factions of Khorne, Tzeentch, Nurgle and Slaanesh.

We still have minor factions in the pipeline as these interviews show:

gamnesia.com/articles/creative-assembly-talk-total-war-dlc-fan-feedback-and-warhammer-2

pcgamesn.com/total-war-warhammer-ii/total-war-warhammer-kislev-araby-chaos-dwarfs-dogs-of-war

>"I think it is fair to say that there is a reason they could be encouraged by the existence of Norsca - shall we put it that way?" Roxburgh says, audibly stepping around open manholes.

>"There are things we can do beyond the core army books that we have plans to do... We know the fans really want certain things that aren't canon, and we want to do them, and it's part of the plan. So, where you're coming from thinking we want these kinds of things - yeah, there will be a lot of that in the future, so don't worry about that."

For game 2, Araby and Dogs of War seem likely. For game 3, Kislev can be the pre-order and Cathay and Nippon are maybes (are possible but require the most work).

BETTER DEAD THAN LIVING

To be fair that's what everyone else in the setting does every now and then so...

I mean what do you want? They are essentially just the same as every other human kingdom but they are all dead. Some of them are good guys, some of them are assholes and some of them are huge autists.

Fuck off Arkhan.

>brettonians enslave
HOW UNCHILVAROUS
They are enserfed

There are some decent tomb kings, but that doesn't make them neutral as a faction. They are an evil empire ruled by a genocidal murderer.

Settra isnt any more genocidal than Sigmar.

Does the Empire:
>practice slavery
>work people they enslave to death
>CAPTURE PEOPLE'S SOULS
>commit genocide against humans
>want to expand across the world conquering all other nations and races
>get ruled by an evil pride obsessed emperor

If I buy Rome 2 I can just creamAPI all the dlc, right?

Considering that game 2 did the entire western hemisphere in a single campaign, I'd expect a similar scale for game 3. It'd be weird going from that to game 3 just being the dark lands and mountains of mourn.

When did Sigmar commit genocide against his own race?

When did Settra?

>western hemisphere

Did someone say proofs?

what about that statement is wrong?

Same mindset. The second game got a massive amount in and ending the series with just the Dark Lands, Mountains of Mourn and Chaos Wastes is way too small (fine for Combined map but not standalone).

My idea is having the northern and southern Chaos Wastes as starting points and the entire east in the middle as the Daemon feasting ground. This world map shows what we are missing.

img.playground.ru/images/6/7/wfrp_swiat.jpg

There are only northern and southern hemispheres, west and east are fabrications
Not everything you learn in school is correct kiddo

Yeah but TK doesn't have any problem with Chaos or vampires, so your point is moot :DD

>All will feel his wrath, none will survive.
Sounds like genocide to me.

Just face it, the faction of undead warlords whose leader was renowned for cruelty is, in fact, evil.