/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Starting from the 22nd, play 2 Private Matches without quitting to get a Chronogenesis pack (Mission resets every day)
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=474

>Next expansion pack is Chronogenesis
shadowverse.com/cardpack/chronogenesis/

>Reveals so far
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=1821561919

>November nerfs - DShift, Sibyl, Soulsquasher, Carabosse, Staircase
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=453

>NEWS
>Rotations, formats, new class
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=442

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

>Official Website
shadowverse.com/

>Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

>Useful Links
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

sv.bagoum.com/voice/j/vo_104031020_1_enh.mp3
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/943988919917572096
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YATAZE

Leaks when

CHIKOKU WA IYA DESU

I love my cute wife Unica!

1 MORE

Hey, Albert stealers!

based

Ok lets try this again and this time without that 1pp spell

She's heading to the glue factory soon.

>using soulcaller at all
>only 1 squasher
>not using 3x catacomb when you have skull ring
don't do that

LA LALA LA

>Sword
>1pp 1/1 enhance 3 bane
>Dragon
>2pp 2/2 bane last words summon 1/1 bane
What the fuck KMR?

>2pp

>2pp
it's 4pp

Goddamnit just release the set already. I've lost all interest in this meta and want to play around with the new shit.

you mean old remade shit

I'M HERE EVERYONE

Not everyone got cards as boring as Sword and Dragon.

>Dragon
>3pp 2/2 4/4 bane and storm

SAA

sv.bagoum.com/voice/j/vo_104031020_1_enh.mp3

Hey guys, I need a concede pls!

plis guise, just 1 more

>tired of getting fucked in the ass in jewstone
>download this
>dislike the aesthetics
>about to go back
>might as well see if I get any free shit
>go to packs
>10 packs, well that's cool
>scroll down
>10 packs for each expansion, 60 fucking packs
>all I got from hearthstone was a hard assfucking

I...
I'm not crying...

>dislike the aesthetics
that's nice now go back

You can get further 4800 rupies for 48 more packs when starting out by doing almost nothing - 2000 from 20 private matches with different people (use the thread for help with it) and 2800 from beating Elite 1 and Elite 2 bots.

You get over 70 packs more worth of gold once you finish all the freebies (single player content and 1 time achievements). Not counting arena tickets either.

Oh and, if you feel like botting with a TinyTask script (set chapter 1 of stories on repeat, don't forget to make large pauses after every move to account for random lags or the script will break), you can get 11200 more rupies by getting all classes to level 140. This takes a couple weeks though.

Shadowba is a shit game but at least is a shit you can play for free and only pay for cosmetics. They did the F2P part right here.

why didnt cygames just have a censorship slider in the options

>disliking this games aesthetics compared to hearthshit

Because then SJW's would still bitch.

The game became even more f2p friendly after they started making card changes each months so you can just get a full refund on certain cards.

>dislike the aesthetics

go back to uglystone then rmao here's your you

>replying to it

SJW don't care about censoring games for themselves, they don't even play games. It's about censoring the games for those who wanted the original content.

I still need concede please

>dislike the aesthetics

Am I the only one who think the Cerberus voice choice was a little off? It sounds too raspy compared to the original.

This is the saving grace of the game. Questionable balance decisions and patch work but I've been playing the game for about a year and a half without spending a penny on actual cards. I've put about $10 in to date just for limited cosmetics.

I don't know why HS players don't like the graphics though, you might have to get in touch with your inner weeb but its always looked and sounded way better than HS with jp dub.

>dislike the aesthetics
It's ok user, no need to lie to try and fit in. This isn't that kind of place.

Thanks Forte!

I will never understand why so many players here think SV is an unbalanced mess. It's like they've never played any other card games.

What's wrong with the aesthetics? Not enough furshit for ya?

Not the guy you're replying to but not everyone think anime designs is the saving grace of humanity. There's a reason why Cygames use the meme carrot for advertisement in the west.

Well eventually all the nerfs made an impact.
The game is pretty balanced now to the point where I can't climb with anything, be it t1 or some shit meme deck, because there always some other t1 or meme deck that just so happens to do better against mine.

There's a lot of sword players in this general.

Cygames is working on it, don't worry

Yeah they should be fucking graceful this game at least balances once per month. Other games stay broken for months or even more time, imagine the PDK shitshow for 4 months.

The art is fine but the UI is fucking atrocious

I need more fanart of demon eater

Is this powercreeped Kaleido?

>There's a reason why Cygames use the meme carrot for advertisement in the west.
Because they are retarded and out of touch?
>not everyone think anime designs is the saving grace of humanity
Even ignoring all the anime girls, there are plenty of monsters, creatures or just overall art that looks infinitely better than shitstone

SANBI

At least we dont have anything like this in shadowverse right? haha

fuck aegis

Not -1000 attack though, just -4

But nobody is bitching about anything. It's Cygames doing it all by themselves.

have that "win 2 private matches per day" event started?

kys dubcuck.

Post Grea

What's the equivalent of Moonman for this thing?

>implying Ruriraptors were ever relevant

23rd.

Kissing you softly too.

This, but the Spell that is generally used to summon Ultimate Falcon can ressurect him once.

I just wanted to grind my daily 500 points and then this happened.
Does one stop or continue?
I don't want to continue but I have the fear of getting a terrible losestreak tomorrow.

Why is every yugioh card effect looks like an essay?

t. brainlet

I meant the invulnerability part user,read the first line of its effect,had least i can banish seraph,control cant do shit versus this

u wot m8

Keywords are for cuckolds

If you buy some crystals, you can keep that win streak going until tomorrow no problem.

Where's your Baha bro?

That's what 20 years of powercreep does to a card game.

Anecdotal evidence.
Elana is bad.
It's your fault, should've won by turn 4.

Why is her shirt open for the final form?

>luna spams sorry and ropes entire turn 1
nope, do your dailies like everyone else faggot, prepare for the longest game of your life

It's been years since I've played Yugioh, isn't 3 level 10 winged beast monsters like impossible to pull off?

I'm not even talking about how often balance adjustments come around. SV players are so spoiled by CyGames they have no idea what the rest of the genre looks like. What was the most broken deck we've ever had? Spawn? At a 60% win rate?

In MtG, that's not a bad standard if the top deck is only at 60%. In their healthier formats a top 8 might still have 5 or 6 of the same deck being run. Match ups are generally very close in Shadowverse too, if your worst match up is at 40% then that means you should be winning 4/10 games if you're playing as well as your opponent. Going on losing streaks just because you get counter matched is ignoring how the numbers actually play out.

And as it stands, most metas aren't Spawn. Having an average 3 decks in tier 1, and something like 8 decks in tier 2 is way better than people give it credit for. The frame of reference is straight fucked around these parts.

She's pretty hot.

GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUrea

there are spells that let you cheat it out stupidly easily called rank up spells

You don't summon him that way. Look up Rank-Up-Magic Skip Force, Raidraptor - Last Strix and Raidraptor - Satellite Cannon Falcon.

>tfw you will never be specially summoned from his hands put into the attack position

Any higher res version of that image user?

More memes
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/943988919917572096

Intern-kun, please.

Tfw no ABC-Dragon Buster in Shadowverse

Anyone else going to main Portalcraft when it comes out

is yuwan a pajeet

This game needs more brown people

And by people I mean elves

>no female leader
dead craft.

Yes, very funny intern-kun. Now, WHERE ARE THE FUCKING REVEALS?

Did this ever get a continuation where it ended happy? I wasn't comfortable fapping with all the gang rape but the girls were divine.

Let this become the new Rowen.

Intern-kun's memes won't feel the same coming from Forte. What a shame.