You can't make money trading cyptocurrency, 99.9% of traders fail, get a job like the rest of us, it's all a scam

You can't make money trading cyptocurrency, 99.9% of traders fail, get a job like the rest of us, it's all a scam.

t. got scammed

t. Bitter wagie
Also I made a thread about this. MODS
Also reported

being a wagecuck and trading (holding) cryptocurrencies aren't mutually exclusive, but you probably don't even know what that means

reminder to buy xrp

Just fucking you with guys, bored got nothing better to do, I'm bulls deep in crypto.

kek

99% of Veeky Forumss trading strategy is 'buy and hold whatever is being shilled'

it unironically made me rich tho

How rich?

I do the same thing. It's fun to make fun of the '80% of traders lose and I lost so don't even try' crowd.

I've made 1k from 400 euro start off of this in 3 months and had tons of fun. Oh, and I'm actually starting to get interested in trading seriously because of it.

turned my 700€ to 21,000€ in the course of two months
never traded crypto before excluding some dicking around with drugs and bitcoin back in 2010

buy whatever biz shills was literally my strategy

You made 600€ in 3 months? Thats rookie numbers! That was weakly for me after a month of trading.

Is it still your strategy?

yeah
went balls deep into POSW and Chaincoin now lmao
probably gonna be the first millionaire who has no fucking idea what they're doing kek

Or you go all in on some biz shitcoin and it plummets 50%

life is a risky business my nigga

Nocoiner waggie on suicide watch,

>the first millionaire who has no fucking idea what they're doing
Thats like 99% of Veeky Forums

Define balls deep...Some ppl think balls deep is $100

POSW is full on circle jerk, it needs a lot to pump it to new heights and with more and more people sharing doubts its hindering it's chance to really moon, a lot of consolidation right now and I feel after dividends payouts you'll find it'll establish itself around 15k. People have moved on to the next profitable investment, maybe they will come back upon big news, i.e masternodes.

Also chaincoin just stinks of pump and dump failure.

Look into TRST STRAT LTC you won't be disappointed.

Chain coin is awesome, posw is the one which stinks of failure

>tfw you are the 0.01%

>look ma I posted it again

In reality it's like 80% of traders fail, it's probably about the same as becoming a successful programmer and way better odds than becoming a successful musician, actor or business owner.

But some people love to angrily scream "TRADERS FAIL!!!!!" it's just a cope by risk averse index-funders.