Other urls found in this thread:

timesofethereum.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

EEA announcement today

500 major companies signed up to be part of the alliance

Why the fuck haven't you bought ethereum yet

I WANT TO SUCK A COCK

god I can't wait to be the laziest/luckiest millionaire ever

in 10 years all the Veeky Forumsillionaires should get together and buy some islands

WE MIGHT CRASH INTO THE MOON AT THIS SPEED

Form secret societies and worship arcane gods while diddling kids, like the Robber Barons.

5 billion marketcap incoming

Is coinbase a good idea for first time eth buyers

It's really your only option. Gemini only works for 10 states at the moment.

Is Kentucky one of those statea

Yea but go with Gemini instead if you can. If you went to do coinbase then use gdax (coinbase exchange) coinbase proper has high ass fees

How about EToro, any opinions on it?

Bagholders still gets happy with 3%

should i turn all of my posw into eth for 3-4 days? is there any pump incoming?

Why do you have posw

Because I started with 200 euro and trying to reach 1k in a matter of weeks, so I chose the shitcoin road

>is there a pump incoming

More like a price correction.

Where the fuck have you been?

>Exclusive: Grayscale launches digital-currency fund backed by Silver Lake’s Hutchins

Too bad i have no crypto.

i think you mean ethereum classic, if you want gains anyway

Gdax is love, gdax is life

ETH lol, I think ETC Is the one who just a Grayscale trust fund launch

I need a Coinexchange site for europe! Pls link me!

I have seen no announcements today. Only from way back.

should i sell my eth for BTC after the pump? then buy back into eth later? i feel like this is a momentary pump that will crash back to 48 afterwards.

FINALLY FUCKING PROFITING FROM ETH.

I'm the dumbass who bought it at $53 like a month ago.

Finally fucking new all time highs.

timesofethereum.com/

Just use stop losses.

Look at the bollinger bands. If it goes just below the bottom band, the bots will start to buy back in and push it back above it. But if the band starts to drift downward or if there's such a huge dump that it falls way below the band, then you want out as well because that means it's not just a dip.

So set your stop loss somewhere a little below the bottom bollinger band. Be prepared to accept that as the price you profit from though and consider the missed profit if it happens to be just the price of hedging your position. If you'd rather just sell now, you don't pay that price, but you miss out if it starts to go up more.

Can only afford to currently buy $200 worth. Is it worth getting into right now?

If you're doing nothing with that money anyway then yes, think of it as extremely good interest on your savings

>POSW
kek

If it goes south you need to do this: That way the most you could possibly lose is like $7 if you do it right. I'd say that's worth it.

However, if you end up staying in and things go really badly or something goes wrong you could end up needing to wait a month or 2 before it goes back up.

That's what I did last time when I bought into ETH at $53.50. I have been waiting for today for a long time to finally get something out of this.

Glad you actually held your hand user, wise choice

etc idiot

dont bother with ethereum right now, ethereum classic is getting all the pump. litecoin about to crash when segwit goes live too,

Giddyup