strawpoll.me/14661784
strawpoll.me/14661788
strawpoll.me/14661794
challonge.com/tvf5pfxv
youtu.be/OQqIIGYdjOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Canon

Nino!

How would you react if the Switch FE would play it's theme in a mix of orchestral and rock put together?
Example: youtube.com/watch?v=TN2pjqQgGw4

Delet

New bad smut, Femui and Camilla fugging Camilla's wyvern.
General idea is Femui has been going into heat a lot after waking up her dragon side, and Camilla helps her get through it, using her wyvern.

Any ideas or suggestions? Will have excessive cum, because it's a dragon so it's a usable excuse, and impreg.
Also, who gets fucked first? Camilla or Femui. Femui is too excited to wait, or Camilla goes first,
purely to teach Femui how to handle it

>Whale for Sonia,Ayra and other characters
>Not whaling for your wife

Would be cool but good luck on them not fucking it up. The only Japanese composer I can think of that can pull it off is Ishiwtari.

Thanks for the Sharpe theme, its been a while.

anal with femui!

What the hell?

Should I? I have a spare Bunny Camilla with shitty IV's.

It's the final hour /feg/. Who will drop down to Losers? Who will proceed with a winning streak? Throw in those votes before it is too late.

strawpoll.me/14661747 Lucina vs Lissa

strawpoll.me/14661752 Olivia vs Tiki

strawpoll.me/14661759 Noire vs Sumia

strawpoll.me/14661762 Anna vs Cherche

Autism

Which A skill is the best for +Atk Young Tiki? Fury/DB3?

All that remains is one hour for the next set of waifus to be eliminated. Hurry now and cast those votes.

strawpoll.me/14661778 Cordelia vs Nowi

strawpoll.me/14661784 Say'ri vs Severa

strawpoll.me/14661788 Aversa vs Maribelle

strawpoll.me/14661794 Cynthia vs Tharja

Do it, for me user.

Because I was an idiot who merged their two mediocre Spring Camillas when I got them, thinking I'd never use a Green Egg. I barely touch her, to make it worse

Keep watch of the brackets to see the results. It is found here: challonge.com/tvf5pfxv

Have a nice meal!

rip fireden

I want to fuck Arvis.

Peri's birthday is soon, fuck yes I can't wait to boot up Fates after what has been months.

SOON.

I'm still missing some stones for the refine thing, but here you go my dude.

good night /feg/

Canon

I just realized that my Azura in Conquest has no pairing. Am I missing anything worthwhile? I could attempt a last minute pairing with some benched unit.

Indeed, can't wait.

Thank you! The stupid egg makes his pouty face cute, I think.

I wish there were more cute weapons that weren't limited to seasonals, but I can completely understand why it's like that.

Just went back to try and play Fates Conquest after dropping it a couple months after launch to see if I could just power through it and get it over with. ...I can't fucking do it guys. I like the character designs a lot, but the writing is so fucking bad I just CAN'T DO IT. Why did it have to be this way...

She's shit and so is her kid.

Kill yourself.

not really
her kid isn't very good and optimally azura's going to be without a pairup or carted around by horses with rescue

You miss out on singing trying to get Azura married. Just let her sing around and end the game with no support higher than B.

I don't think this was the best use of inheritance.

Just skip the cutscenes altogether if it bothers you so much. The actual gameplay is fun and has some replay value

Alright FEG, i need help with CC 9-10 and 11-12, i'm honestly Lost, HERe are my barracks 1/2
All my seasonals are fucked
-atk Jakob
-atk Robin
-spd Charlotte
Also, -atk sigurd

There is a project in which they try to rewrite Conquest I was in the midst of playing it. Pretty interesting so far. Although it only seems like a minor improvement. Might want to give it a go. Or just skip the dialogue and cutscenes.

Just press start dude

Oh well. I'll try it next time I guess. She's been kinda useful so far but she's so frail that it's rarely worth it to bring her along.
I fucked up, she has an A support with Elise and MU.

>actual gameplay is fun and has some replay value
I love this /v/ meme

Where are your other 2 fliers/3 cavs user?

He's looking good to be honest!

He spooked me so many times, I just want to make him better. Hope you like it.

Fuck off tripfaggot.

If only it didn't have the implication that she swallowed Morgan.

Part 2…
Lukas aside, there Is a León, a Rebecca and a male Robin, but with base kits

You could skip the story segments.

>Conquest gameplay is not good
I loves this Drill meme.

>another tripfag for the filter.

I'm sorry you had to drop the game at chapter 10 because you sucked, user.

>spoiler
While it's literally impossible to do worse, how are they not meeting expectations?

Nice revisionism but it's not. Now go back.

Every thread, every day, rent free Ghastfriends.

>baby's first defense chapter is hard meme.

After you go back to plebbit i'll leave, sweetiepie.

Trip back on.

i hate xander so i didnt level him, and i dislike having a team that doesnt cover all bases, i just got rein too, he has moonbow but hasnt learned it yet
Cecilia is 4* too, i dont like cavs
Im also low on pallas, so flyer emblem is just
Michalis (Goad)
Shanna(Fortify)
Elincia(Fortify)
Valter(Panic Ploy)

I never said it was hard, I just said you sucked too much to even beat it.

It was clearly an insult on your part, but I guess I can't expect much reading comprehension from this website.

I’m bored so I’ll bite. Name a game you think is hard so I can shit all over your incompetence.

I actually finished both CC using only one team (pic related) maybe you can replace Cherche with Elincia and marry her to test your luck, I uploaded videos of both runs on jewtube if you are interesting.

fe6 hard mode

>1% crit
I mean to be fair I'm not really taking this playthrough seriously and am taking heavy shortcuts rather than playing safely and making sure not to die, but still, it kind of sucks.

Anyway, so far Sumia and Nowi are completely ridiculous, Maribelle and Lissa are healers, Panne, Miriel, Lon'qu, Chrom, Kellam, Gaius and MU are pretty good, Cordelia and Gregor do their best, Stahl and Tharja have special needs (Stahl does no damage and isn't really great defense-wise, and Tharja can't hit the broad side of a barn), and Sully got benched.

Chrom/Sumia S rank already happened and Lon'qu/Miriel is fast in the running, but besides that I'm not really sure what pairings I'll end up doing, or if I'll end up perma-benching anyone to pick up Olivia/Cherche/Henry.

oh im interested, anything that can make me clear this shitshow
Sadly, S support is out of the question, Mia is my waifu and im too autistic to change it

It starts with an interesting premise. Much better than the original. The problem is later on. I think it's because you can mess with the dialogue but not the cutscenes and interactions between character models and what not that limits what can be done. So it tends to fall short.

>miledy and rutger Emblem
>hard
Aside from the desert fog chapter, no.

I've tried doing a lunatic magic run, but I get stonewalled by the early chapters going mag asset str flaw. What setup did you go with?

What happened

>Aside from the desert fog chapter, no.
That chapter isn't even the hardest in the game, ch.7 and 11L are. Anyway you shouldn't bother with Drill, just let him samefag and ignore him.

+mag -lck

Diviner talent, married Leo for Sorc line. Also it was on hard. I admit I spent some turns attacking Rinkah on the rainbow sage map to get Corrin out of E rank tomes. I decided to reclass after chapter 10 and shit because dragonstone is really handy in that map

why not just dump luck then

Make camilla look extremely soft and squishy

>Close quarters with a pair of suicidal chucklefucks I need to keep alive until I clear to recruit

I swear they made some of these maps specifically to torment people who want to recruit everybody.

Lobsters in love!

Not him but I also did a magic boon/str bane Lunatic run and I just focused on tanking with the dragon stone until promotion. Wasn’t too difficult and in fact makes it easy to train other party members because the stone lets you take on large groups of enemies that are left alive due to lack of doubling allowing for everyone else to cleanup for exp.

>massive defend line compared to 1-3 spaces in previous games
>fliers beelining for it
>game takes away your choke points at a certain point
>baby's first
damn the previous games must be the dark souls of srpgs to compare

Always -Lck, easily fixable.

Will IS give us a free unit for Christmas? Or will they just time the Tempest so that the "free unit" is the Tempest unit?

Hey guys! I'm having some troubles on Chain Challenge for Chapters 9-10 and 11-12, which team compositions did you used?

Cavalry? Dancers?

WHY DOESNT ROBIN HOLD HIS FUCKING WEAPON RIGHT
>Send feed back
>durrr restart ur game bro lol

fliers for 11-12

Fuck that shit. Too much lost stamina. Not worth it. I'm still mad.

THE LINKS ARE NOT SPAM STUPID Veeky Forums

If you want to see the other CC go to the description, if this doesn´t help you at all then start taking pictures of all your movements or record your screen it helped me a lot back then.
youtu.be/OQqIIGYdjOA

same here, i tried a lot of comps but its too much bullshit
>defend
>then Defend Again
>Then limit time
Its just too much for the last Team, unless your first/Second team carries everything

it's just text user, how am I going to do that
just throw in "btw ultra soft" or something?

they will give us a free summon :^)

No doubt it'll happen to Fireden too if something isn't fixed

>zero content FEH /feg/ is slow as molasses
>not even comfy, just low effort shitposts

Christmas can't come soon enough

I literally cleared the last map on Celica Chapter with one team and then lost because I forgot it was turn limited.

Have a little bit of Christmas to cheer you up user.

Leave it to Raul and his discordfags to shit up the thread when someone says something bad about Fateswakening.

>you can cheese a FE with a really good unit.
No shit redditor. Even so, still a better game than Fates.

>we will never have Chirstmas Cake Christmas Cavs in a main series FE game