/tsg/ - The Sims General

Bears edition.

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Discord
discord.gg/gca3d84

>Links, FAQ, Sims, Mods:
thesimsgeneral.wixsite.com/index/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EKZ9_AFOTEiLLzr1Tk2Y5wDX9EqhFxAlOYpQ7EOfVps/edit#gid=0

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/ - Old Booru
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/ - New Booru

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>Mods and Custom Content:
pastebin.com/wS3a2En9 - Maxis Match for Sims 4
pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b - Sims 4 and 3
pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs - Sims 2
pastebin.com/Qr7a989F - Adult CC

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Parenthood Crack:
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-update-v1-30-105-1010-and-crack/

>ZLOrigin(Origin Emulator):
forumpages.weebly.com/toddlers.html

Other urls found in this thread:

candyforniasmoonlight.tumblr.com/post/168782447632/upcoming-x-mas-collection-by-quen2n-1-short
quen2n.tumblr.com/post/168398398857/nicki-minaj-inches-22-swatches5-solids17
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

People of the thread, i have a big question concerning Veeky Forums as a whole, apparently on top of hiromoot having those ads that circunvented adblockers for a time, now apparently banned IP's from the archive page twice, impending them archiving some threads for a while.
Do you guys plan to stay to see what happens, if Veeky Forums keeps getting worse you plan to move to 4+Veeky Forums or Discord or just let it die if it ends.

well i have 9 months of a Veeky Forums pass left
so we'll see once thats over

candyforniasmoonlight.tumblr.com/post/168782447632/upcoming-x-mas-collection-by-quen2n-1-short

quen2n.tumblr.com/post/168398398857/nicki-minaj-inches-22-swatches5-solids17

>The chad Art Critic
>The virgin waiter

h-hot

Also anyone else got a selfie wall?

i have pictures of my pets

Man, I tried out pets for the first time in the form of a little yapper dog, but he just annoyed the shit out of me so I got rid of him.
I don't know. Maybe its because I have a dog in real life or something, I don't feel the need to take care of a virtual one as well I guess.
I enjoy seeing them around town though.

One is based off my dead cat.
I gave every ea made sim household atleast one pet.
Idk i rhink they're cute. Im obsessed with . Hes too cute. Every time i play that household all i do is take pictures of him

Gud

Bad

Y

>See you later

That whole family is gross

Ihml

Alien refugee invasion taking its toll.
Also goodnight.

What happened to the lads amity?

I hope the thread stays alive while i sleep but i doubt it.

I'm thinking of getting the sims 3 on steam but I feel like I'll be missing out if I don't own all the DLC and that will take like $100 even at 75% off. Please tell me I'm retarded. Are there any DLC you would consider mandatory?

Sims 3 is so horribly unoptimized that even the devs themselves have came out and said that you're better off selecting a few expansions per playthrough. You literally cannot play with everything at the same time.

Frankly, you're better off getting the few that are most appealing to you and leasy niche. Avoid Island Paradise regardless, because that's the most infamous offender in terms of being unplayable.

disgusting