ETH redpill. Buy BTC and LTC

You can still sell all of your alts for king BTC, including ETH, except LTC. It will skyrocket as people realize the importance of Bitcoin Core backed code on the oldest blockchain ever except bitcoin itself, SegWit enabled and full Lightning Network operative. Looks like people aren't realizing yet you'll be able to MAKE MONEY by hosting LN hubs. This is the non meme version of masternodes.

As opposed to Ripple, which implies some trusted nodes, or InstantX (DASH), which relies on masternodes, Lightning Network is totally trustless, meaning the system is designed in a way preventing other parties from stealing your funds, and may maintain the system’s security by providing some sort of receipts concerning the overall amount.

youtube.com/watch?v=dlJG4OHdJzs
youtube.com/watch?v=vPnO9ExJ50A

Now, in order to get a fully decentralized Lightning Network, you NEED SegWit. BTC is not getting SegWit anytime soon, so the closest we have to BTC getting full LN is LTC.

BTC may never get SegWit, because it's too immutable at this point (which in itself is a positive). It will remain as the unit-of-value of all crypto (gold's crypto). It may or may not eventually get SegWit to be the fast, cheap payments currency too, we'll see. What's clear now is, LN devs already moving to LTC:

youtube.com/watch?v=mxGiMu4V7ns

As you can see, this is actually happening. Coping FUDsters can't no longer call LN "vaporware". Fast, instant, almost free decentralized payments are about to become a reality in LTC (and again, LTC is BACKED by the best code in the world -Bitcoin Core devs-, oldest alt blockchain, no fears of it getting delisted from any of the big exchanges, and bullish news of Coinbase adding it too only fuels the rocket even more). Get a position on this one immediately.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinsnews.com/vitalik-buterin-wants-give-ethereum-mantle-maybe-five-years/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Big on BTC, big on LTC. Drop your ETH as soon as you see good enough profits and go on BTC and LTC.
Vitalik is leaving the train himself:

cryptocoinsnews.com/vitalik-buterin-wants-give-ethereum-mantle-maybe-five-years/

Panic not, ETH will pump again. But Raiden is a half baked copy of LN. Can't compete. ETH will never compete as ideal money vs BTC and SegWit+LN enabled LTC. We are FAR from the smart contract thing to be viable. We need to get the money part first, the rest are memes thus far. (LN does smart contracts in a way, but they are simple, safe, and clear Bitcoin Script -multisig transactions could be considered smart contracts too-, they aren't ICO dAPP tier memes)

Buy some POSW if you like hardcore gambling to make some extra BTC.

>autism the the thread

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN WENT TO 53.00

we gonna break 50 EUR today

>plebbit
Going to stop you right there. leave

wonder why you never see the developers of any of the valuable coins post on Veeky Forums, only the ones based on memes started by indians. really makes you think.

good coin devs could be posting here for all we know. they just dont need to shill their coins because they speak for themselves and we're all already buying them. dont see any TV ads for lamborghini, dont see any biz shillposts by ETH devs

What is a node?

DO NOT BET AGAINST THE JEWS!!!

lets try and trick people into thinking LTC is good by putting it side by side with BTC and subtly putting down ETH

us ETH kings aren't listening, shame on you OP

Man, what the fuck do you fucking assmunchers have against us Indians? Why do you hate us so much? Is it because we take your shitty jobs?? I am so fucking sick of this shit. I doubt any of the fucking altmaymaykoins are created by fucking Indians anyway. We're probably not smart enough to scam anyone like that.

Fuck you, man.

I bet you take less raging shits than that comment. Currymunching faggot hahahahahahahahahah

;( and fuck you too, bro.

yes but people will ride with Eth until another DAO happens, and I will gladly scrape that barrel.

How come when people come here to shill bitbean/posw the retards here somehow actually believe they have good technology and buy in, but OPs solid argument for LTC is making people rage?

Bitbean is a retarded shit meme

POSW is the real deal.

Learn to poop in toilets and then I might value your opinion.

The POSW team can't even make a good website which tells me they'll probably give up on the project sooner or later.

The site is still under development and has a while to go, but they're constantly improving it.

Also,

>giving up on a project when it's just starting to pull in good revenue and attract users, with bright future

This is the average crypto trader. Are you guys aware your money will be on OP's hands soon?

They are low IQ neets that know nothing about crypto, OP does.

Hey, I haven't put any money into any crypto currency. I just wanted to know what a node was.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but when it comes to crypto reddit is actually better than biz. This place is filled to the brim with low iq niggers who want to catch "The next bitcoin". (Pro-tip: The next bitcoin is bitcoin). Don't be a nigger; educate yourself on the subject and stop falling for all the bullshit that gets spouted around here on a regular basis.

t. Computer scientist.

What are the reddit predictions on the coins being shilled here.

bitbean
eth
ltc
posw
etc

buy ETH, stop listening to reddit fags.

t. Bitcoin Dev

Bough Eth at $10, have a stop limit at 35. I honestly do not care if or if not OP is right.

OP needs to understand, everyone hates BTC. It's slow as fuck and isn't going anywhere. It takes at least an hour to transfer, and no dapps are being developed on it. The only reaason why I even have any is to buy ultcoins with.

LOL, What a nerd. If nerds would run economy we would never had commercialized internet or crypto. Computer scientists are merely entitled wage slaves and is scorn to real businessman who understand what people needs and want

Not only does Segwit allow LN, it also allows Confidential Transactions, Relative Lock Time (e.g. litecoins that can't be spent until a certain date, useful when creating a "last will and testament").