/fhg/ - For Honor General

Saving the general Edition

Old>Season 4 Hero Trailers:
youtube.com/watch?v=cDHhUmtamS0
youtube.com/watch?v=6YrrzI0rqLk

[YouTube] For Honor: Season 4 - Shaman Gameplay - The Savage | Trailer | Ubisoft [US] (embed)

>Season 4 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/updates/season-4-order-havoc/index.aspx

>For Honor v1.15 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-305836-16/for-honor-v115-patch-notes

>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aDzuvNlc2YM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>so many jeannu pictures that i posted the wrong one

I've failed all of you.

>Orochi deflects my Valkyrie light auto perfectly and wins a round and Hah taunts me, as with being a top light zoner spammer
> I poke him to death and win the match
>responds with Wow!

Valk has a 300 ms light attack.
>uh b-but I checked her (((stats)))
WRONG
I recorded it at 30fps and it was only present for 10 frames, this means with 33 milliseconds per frame her light around is 300 ms give or take a few.

>Iced Buffalo
How does that even make sense
Was it a really a Buffalo that seemed the most logical to Ubisoft?

>get disconnected immediately after loading into a game 3 times in a row
>4th time my game just completely crashes right when the little cutscene starts
FUUUUUUUUUCK UBISOFT

Better than most alternatives at least

If the third time's a pattern, the fourth is a sign bud, time to put the game away.

>put the game away
but I can't. this game has a vice grip on my sanity

I've come to realize games are a lot more fun when one walks away from it after a good break. Game addiction, especially for this title, ain't worth it.

Roman aged 10 years since FH released

Man it's been so long since I played this game. I think I'll give it another chance. Stopped playing during the Conq and ninja shitfest. What's new lads? Have they fixed the broken shit?

Hey dudes. I've been away for a bit.
So two new characters have come out, eh? Do they continue the tradition of DLC characters being horrifically overpowered?

>conq
I mean Cent goddamnit.

one meh one top tier. same old same old

Did they do anything about the netcode and people turtling in duels to regen their last health bar?

Wait, Avalanche is only an execution effect?
That sucks.

>The color you unlock with the outfit would make for a fantastic defender color
>It's neutral only

Get rid of this fucking team color system already nobody wants it jesus

Regen is gone
Duel is still the same old fuckfest as before.

Avalance is available for everything, I have one for emote.

>Have they fixed the broken shit
Explain further

theyre working on new lag compensation system, as well as dedicated servers. the first beta for dedicated servers ended several days ago, with very positive feedback

That sounds nice.

Any news on timesnap?

i already mentioned it. theyre working on a different lag compensation system to replace timesnap. but timesnap itself will not return

Because they're migrating to a dedicated server system they explained reworking the lag compensation system would be useless since said servers would change everythings once they'd be on.
In short, it'd just be a waste of time and effort, which I agree with.

the dedicated servers version will still feature lag compensation - unless im mistaken. i've been out of the loop for a while. the last warrior's den i watched was season 4 launch

Yeah it will, what I meant is that lag compensation will not come before the servers.

is there a better feeling than catapulting shamans?

Hey I'm new.
Does everyone hate the shaman? If so, why?

people can't dodge them

Most OP character in the game

Homing attacks with 400ms speed

>get blizzard animation
>idle

>Play highlander yesterday
>Not a single highlander event thing
>Play Warlord today
>Got 3 highlander things already
Fuck off

Winter Fest Drop Goodies!!!
11 items for a character
>Frost ornament, “Frost crest” (same for everyhero)
>Same battleoutifit for every hero”shattered ice”(has all the patterns and same color)
>effect *Avalanche*(idle/emote/execute)
Have until January 4th
>5 color swatches for all heroes! (All white, along with white mixes)
>exclusive winter weapons, loot-able in any match and scavenger crates!!!
•weapons are based on which Hero you are currently playing when looted, only clothing/colors are random!!![weapon drops as 3 parts like normal weapons]
Collect theses goodies to have a reduced price on the bundle in the store section!!
•Original price- 30k steel
Discount(if all items listed are found)- 8,571 steel[reference from Halloween bundle]
Mask outfit is faction hero specific and costs 15K steel during event
Mask is also bundled with drop items for reduced price.
Snowball emote, only unlockable between December 28th to January 4th(throwable emote) also bundled with mask for reduced price too!

Merry Christmas /fhg/!!!

Pic related is the color swatch variations (all neutral)
And
youtu.be/aDzuvNlc2YM
Just in case people who come in the event late

Should add that Damian said that even if they don't drop at the highest rarity they should onto them because they might have something for transfering weaponry through rarity levels.

What the fuck.

I just encountered a Shinobi that could escape wall throw + de with dodging every time i managed to trade a gb. And it happened in the span of to matches. He just immediately dodged after hitting the wall? What

What was added is the following
>Chip damage increased to 18% across all modes
>When OOS you can no longer stop light chains. Meaning you can finally eat an Orochi light combo that isn’t a top light
>rolling now costs 50% stamina, and no longer gurantees a block animation after it. Meaining you can no longer spam rolls and get a free block after the iframes of animation are done
>health no longer regens on any character at critical health situations

Right should probably do that next thread.
Either lag or max debuff resistance on stagger

Been gone from the game for a few months, is Conq any less shit? How is Aramusha?

General seems kill

>New battle outfit color is neutral only
Name literally one good reason for this shit to be the case, it's clearly blueish

At this hour the general looks ded, but in fact, it's not

again
fuck you

Ara is broken and unfair, not to mention a bait character for edgy weeb cuckolds

Conq still has to rely on a exploit of charge heavy to free GB on shield block no matter what hit. So no still shitty unless you use that ultra try hard mode exploit for duel only. 4v where the heroes usally matter? He’s ok, he’s no warlord but he’s great at holding.
And despite what shitters will say, Aramusha is ok. He’s not highlnader tier thank god but he’s certainly a better orochi and kensei with medium range and a fantastic zone/parry all block.

>Implying

general is deal because nobody made a new thread in time

stop being bad

Look at all these hot memes in one simple sentence

What's the chance of shugo getting a rework?

Git gud

Slim to none since he still pulls numbers in 4v. The only mode that matters.
Besides what could they add aside from patch fixes and a light to use in a chain? Make his headbutt ledge I guess

The lack of moves is just getting boring

Fuck off shugoki doesn’t need shit

Should be removed

Who ?

You never sleep do you?

You underestimate my hate of Shugoki

Not only that but shut is also in A tier in memebrand tier list, the authority on all things FH tier lists

Thanks for an actual answer

shug*

Boi I'm glad I have so many characters in rep 7 and up because those event weapons look neat

Even if you have a low rep hero and get it for them. Salvage might be a weapon rarity changer in the future

Post your new favorite threads thanks to the festival, and remember that snow any other color than white wouldn't be as beautiful.

When this game first came out I was admittedly a bit disappointed, but it's crazy how I just keep coming back to it. It really is a one-of-a-kind experience you can't get in any other game. People shit on Ubisoft so much but they really went out on a limb making a game so drastically unique.

Congrats. You’ve formed your own opinion on the game you like playing despite its problems and universal hate. Welcome to the club user

>This stupid ice brawl map
>RAIDER
>WARLORD

Fun fucking times.

I LOVE LAWBRINGER

>stupid
It's fun as hell

Stupid and fun aren't mutually exclusive, user

>t. I don’t like having a giggle on a event map designed around ledges and falling in water
user, take off your big boy pants. This isn’t fucking duel

It's just that why even play that gamemode with a character that doesn't have a good ledging abilities? if a Raider gets one gb you're fucking dead. You have to turtle so fucking hard that your pet rat becomes master Splinter.

Anyone else listening Frozen - Let It Go while farming vsAI?
Only me?

>he doesn’t run to his fuckin teamate to help ledge
What are you a fucking honor faggot? Just play around user

What the fuck is your problem

Nuh uh user! I gotta win all my event games just cuz!!! I don’t like losing on a map that has breaking sections!!!!

I've been farming for more than 4 hours today.

Oh alright understandable, how is your sanity going ?

That's the thing, it doesn't make sense. Knights and Samurai get mythical creatures and vikings get an animal, but the catch is that it looks literally nothing like the animal it says it is? Why didn't we get a world snek or niohoggr mask?

Best way to farm for steel?

are 1v1 tournaments dead? never finding a game

>Vikings still ass blasted about cosmetic effect no one will use a week after event is over.

1v1 is garbage and only for epeen FGC autists. 4v4 is the only thing that matters and what the game is balanced around

Getting lower by the minute.
2 autist team mates just killed me with ballistas. Intentionally, ofc.

>Started playing Highlander
>He's really fucking fun

What a bro

Dom v ai. Doing your dailies/any order

How is ice brawls my niggers ? Is it a fun chaos fuckfest or did people manage to make it a honorfag shit ?

It’s fun fuckfest

>Shinobi that obviously lag switch, and even fucking gloat about how "good" he is
I want to puke my fucking soul

>Farmed for 6 hours today
>Same hero all the time
>Still haven't got the last part of even weapon
>Got jack shit for my main too
>Got plenty of event shit for Season Pass heroes
>I haven't unlocked any of them
This has to be rigged.
I'm sure SP heroes must have higger odds of getting shit so they can sell more Season Passes.

Yes user it's all a conspiracy to make more dough

So I really like the new brawl map, but if I run into another Raider and Warlord team that only goes for the ring outs I will start quitting and searching for new matches on sight.

Anybody else has this issue too ?

Sure user.
>mfw I have all of laws shit in a 2 hour play time of brawl event

Is AFK farming still a thing?

Not on console. And on PC you just get a macro

>play gladiator
>only bamboozle people in ice brawl

>ice brawl is just turtleling raiders and warlords
Is this supposed to be fun?

One day, plz Ubi.

Yno

Does reporting do anything?
This game needs a kick option.
Especially since they added the ballista map.

>aramusha players are just pk players that have a victim complex
wew

>he can't beat ara

>fighting a autistic "deus vulter" with a latin name
>getting salty about Shinobi
>beat his conq.
>beat his glad.
>his new team is good he goes lawbringer
>"HAHA YOU FOUGHT THE LAW SHINOBI and you LOST!!!"
>*spams over corpse*

jesus christ I never thought Lawbringer mains could get more autistic.

It'd be different if it was a bunch of raiders tryi mg to charge each other or some other way of actively playing. It's not the ledging it's the unfun turtleling that leads to ledging