youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to bully Sombra until she cries!

Here comes T.Racer!

So no gay this year?

Have you seen the hanzo skin ?

>tfw you get hanzo'd

Yay waifugarbage OPs are my favorite

you are the gay this year! Merry christmas user!

Reposting please respond.

freaking hiroshimoot fucking up the json loading. shove your malware down your urethrea you faggot

THREADLY reminder that Lena acts, looks and smells like a boy. She's a boy (female)!
Thank you for your time.

I WANT A REINHARDT TITTYPAD

It's fine for a casual game you just want to spend some time playing here and there. Playing it seriously will probably make you frustrated more than anything else. Game of the year version is only about the skins so no need to get it unless you just can't live without them.

At least you realize it, people that never ran any kind of blockers didn't even know hiro did anything

You deserve one for all your GOAT Christmas edits user

First dykeposting, now this. What's the next step on your masterplan?

Getting caught.

Amélie LaCroix is perfect!

Get the normal version, the expensive version just includes a few extra bullshit skins that often look worse than what you start with or can unlock through getting the lootboxes(which you also get from leveling up and arcade games)

I want to fuck a boy(female). Where does one find boys(female) like T.Racer.

Crashing Blizzard with no survivors so he can buy the rights to Tracer and legally marry her

Why would he do that? The guy's falseflagging.

>Posting PooBloo instead of NewTrueBloo

TRACER
IS
A
LESBIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SIMPLE
GEOMETRY

>Why would a waifufag want to buy the rights to his waifu

Because he would control her canon. he would OWN Lena Oxton, literally and not in a shitposting kind of way.

Joyeux Noël!

The guy spamming isn't a waifufag.

Another lonely Christmas for Bloo. Say something nice to make her happy!

You see the thing is, tracer is gay; he's a fag, he's a carpet munching clam diving vag licking dyker-oo. He loves women so much I'm surprized he can walk around with those tight leggings on when he's near a girl. I'm not sure what made him this way, but there's no way he can go back. He lives the life of cunny now and there's no stopping him from taking all that he wants. Just fucking look at him, he's a proud gay female who LOVES women.

>huge loss streak
>huge win streak
>Climb like 100 SR
what the fuck this isn't even fun

how reliable is the report system for abusive chat

I cant wait for OWL to start so all these waifuposters can fuck off again like in the pre-season

Reminder that OWL will fail and literally only waifufags keep this game alive by constantly buying it when it's on sale to smurf

>TWO events
>TWO gamemodes
>Short
>Comic
>Skin + emotes almost every single event
How can other girls even compete!?

Anyone know if xqc is still actually in Dallas Fuel or was he actually kicked out?

Monkey dicks in Lena's boybutt!

Get a load of this tumescent hogcock.

he's gonna be suspended a few games like philly's sado, the guy who ran a boosting company

He apologized with his tail between his legs because he realized you do what your bosses tell you if you want their money, but he'll still be on the team, he's popular enough he would draw viewers away from OWL streams if they were up at the same time.

Nothing actually happened. The team hasn't said shit yet but his teammates seem to not mind.

he will be fine

Bloo is Love. Bloo is life.

Bloo is Troo Waifoo

I just came to lewd pictures of you. I like your butt.

Male (female)

How do I lose like 1000 SR?

Will I really have more fun playing on a smurf that I don't have to worry about SR on?

Try your hardest

I don’t get mad. I get even.

I've read so many posts about how great it was that xqc owned up to his mistakes and apologised. He would've only done that because management probably tore him a new one. He wasn't apologetic straight away, making a "joke" about rascal apologising instead. He's still acting like a child in a professional environment, he's been a shithead since the beginning. it's these exact players that need to be dealt with hard, right away if OWl wants to succeed. Deal with them like the Koreans do, any sort of fuckup and they get spanked liked schoolkids in public.

The game won't change just because you stop caring about SR, so no.

Boy (girl)

whos the best for FFA deathmatch

play against me I'll take it please

Do boys(girls) have penises(vaginas) or vaginas(fempenises)?

Nithing. Blizz baked that into the game already. Buy more loot boxes and enjoy!

But being at the rank I belong in sucks, I can't stomp shitters anymore

Stop spamming please.

please post cute lesbian couples

Lesbianism as pure and fresh as winter snow

>tfw just got a new acc yesterday
>gonna play placements as smg widow to get into shit rank
>then instalock widow every game, listen to team screeching in voice and dink some shitters

Her armpits smell like freshly picked blooberries. Her kisses as sweet as blooberry syrup. Why is she so perfect, lads?

Lena has a vagina (female) and a boybutt (male)

>get put in to a qp game full of high masters and gms
>they all talk to eachother casually
>fucking contribute nothing
>gets to the point that a gm on my team starts badgering a gm on the other team about "killing the plat"
It was pretty embarrassing.

She smells like decay and congealed blood.

>smg widow
sounds great

very cute

Mercymakeur

I want to do this so badly, I'm tired of having to tryhard in Masters. I just want to play random shit and not care about sr

Tracer loves Emily very much!

>Rein no longer get reduced speed when holding up shield

There Rein is perfectly balanced and viable forever

dumb reinfaggot

>don't pick for a minute
>they're all hoping for me to be a fillcuck
>silence
>pick 4th DPS
>intense yelling
fucking love it

She’s literally not dead, sperg. Pay attention to the intricately woven canon Chu has meticulously created to support this fantastic, deeply engrossing game.

Then fucking play random shit, and stop caring about SR.

>reaper tries to kill rein
>rein just keeps moving backwards with shield up
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ

>americans wake up
>waifu posting beyond limits starts

Really makes you think...

but i dont want to drop out of masters (again)

It's finally starting to feel dead.

>le american boogeyman

They can't even afford to access Veeky Forums anymore you'll have to start blaming leafs

>can we have X ??
>we don't need Y
>check who said that
>it's a mercy main
>its face when you reply "no"

So you want to have your cake and eat it too? If you stop caring about SR, your need to stay in masters will go with it. Just stop fucking caring you enormous faggot.

>get master for good goy points
>play whatever for the rest of the season
I mean if I could push for gm Id probably tryhard but that wont happen any time soon.

The best Torb buff I can think of without making him overpowered in low tiers is to remove the ability to shoot from the level 1 turret, since it just gives away its position before you can upgrade it.

Lena deserves to be hurt

>Literally and actually matched with a 5 stack that threatens to mass report me for not picking healer into their 3 DPS/Junkrat/Hanzo on attack

I love how Blizzard treats toxicity like the biggest problem currently facing OW but they won't implement solo queue to get rid of tons of it

>welcome to junkertown
IM IN TEARS, CHEWING MY TABLE AND LOADING THE GUN

What is your best gains in a day this season so far?
I'll start with ~150.

help me

All Torb needs is to not be one giant critbox that dies to a single Tracer clip from mid range

This whole season? I had a night where one of my squads raked in 300 from midnight to 6:30 am

Yes, Tracer loves Amelie very much!

it's goona be alright moonkin

>long wait to find a fair match in plat
I'm not having this in mid diamond.

>those faces
holy fuck, I know bloocucks have no standards but this is bad.