I suggest you to hoard as many WAVES as possible. Dont cry next year that

I suggest you to hoard as many WAVES as possible. Dont cry next year that

> mmmm too high

You have a cheap, crazy good , brother of ETH in front of you. Just like Pepsi.

theres always a burger king for a mc

I agree that waves is a good investment, but the price will be going down again before it moons.

The moon mission doesn't start until the end of the summer, because they won't be finished building the service until then.

There will be one more dip, which will be the last one before the moon mission.

Buy this last upcoming dip in the next two months.

>just like Pepsi

staying the fuck away

Waves and Stratis are the only promising projects right now

join the conversation!

I've been mining for 2 days and gotten $30 worth of tokens. My comp is a piece of shit but it doesn't matter since its Proof of Stake

>
>I've been mining for 2 days and gotten $30 worth of tokens. My comp is a piece of shit but it doesn't matter since its Proof of Stake

How many shares are you staking?

70k ish

after every successful pump I spend portion of profits to buy more waves, waves might not see big pump for another few weeks but it will surely get there sometime soon, just get as much as you can because I believe we will see huge moon situation here

MobileGo on waves blockchain raised over $6million in a day, we'll see many more in the future. This is just the initial wave of ICOs

How do you mine? Just stake some?

You think it would be that soon when they wont have a finished product for months?

>Waves
What's unique about it? The ANN doesn't offer anything special.

>This

What does waves offer?

Run a node with at least 10k waves. I received 1700 Miner Reward Token so far in just a few days and each MRT is worth 2000 sat in Waves Decentralised Exchange

Waves Decentralised Exchange is very fast compared to other decentralised exchange

Good time to be holding waves

Is this still speculation or have they launched a functioning exchange?

Exchange is up and running. Leasing to be released within the week. Plenty of ICOs using Waves Platform. It's a good buy now imo

Huh, guess I should've just held and forgotten about it instead of losing my cool and selling in January.
Oh well. I'll be sure to pick some up soon.

How to become a millionaire by the end of the year:
>Go to Bittrex.com and deposit Bitcoin
>Buy waves
>Buy more waves
>Win

I've grown my money 3x with waves, and it hasn't even moon yet

It's already at $50 mil, user.
Even if it went to $5 bil and became a top 3 coin you wouldn't be a millionaire unless you bought $10,000 worth.

Not worth investing unless you put in at least $10,000 imo

What is making you two anons pick 10K?

Is Waves decentralized? How can you mine it?

Multiply 10,000 by 100.

I realized that much from your context. I think the coin being $100 though?... The client and team look fantastic. But a hundred dollars?

Well, if you want to be a millionaire with less growth you need to buy more than $10,000.

Ethereum is 50, and so waves could very possibly reach that giving a 100x return since the two projects share very similar uses. Not saying it will, but it could if it delivers.

Waves could very well reach $20 this time next year

Yes it is decentralised proof of stake. You can run a node to forge and earn transaction fees. Very soon they will implement leasing where you can lease your waves to a node and earn the rewards without having to run a node