Tfw started trading with $1500

>tfw started trading with $1500
>tfw portfolio grew to $3000 in two weeks
>tfw after 2 straight months of losses I only have $250 left

Why even live? How the fuck so I ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/u94WR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stop investing in memery and buy some eth

wageslave a bit and go in again!

By the time you dropped to $2000 you should've realized you were taking too many risks.
But instead of adjusting your strategy, you kept buying into obvious pump & dumps, and now you've lost everything.

Learn how to manage risk and try again with your remaining $250.

I was options trading, and the thing that KILLS me is so many of the times i panic-sold at huge loss I wouldve made a gain had I waited.

discord.gg/u94WR just join and stop suffering already.

thats why you don't trade if you have low testosterone and too many emotions lol. there's a reason why trading is a boys game. Go have a doctor check you out for low test and go all in with your last 250

It's obvious you have no idea what you're doing.
You're supposed to set tight stop losses so that if you're wrong, you get out without losing more than 1-2%.

Way to go all in on probably 3 different memes

did you look at the greeks

next time stay away from those beans bro

Hey, I've lost $20000 before.
Only got back $3k of it so far. Sucks to suck.

Started trading in RobinHood and stocks.
>Lost 3.2K
Put all my money back into Ethereum and started trading Cryptocurrency
>Gained 5K

Don't risk money doing things you have no idea doing.
Invest in things you know and are familiar with.
I gained money from Crypto because I've known about it since bitcoin came out and are very familiar with the community and how it works.

I know fuck all about stocks.
Which is why I lost money in one market and gained money in another.

I started with 1k went up to 3500 and am currently down 1k

What was your strategy while you were winning?

>WANT TO GET SCAMMED AND HAVE YOUR MONEY TAKEN BY PEOPLE WHO ALREADY PUMPED THESE COINS?? JOIN OUR CHAT AND GET YOUR NEW LAMBO TODAY!

What you don't understand is that this is the entire point. You should have a stop loss, a certain amount you're willing to risk before you stop trading live, and a plan.

If you don't have a plan, you can pretty much throw your trading history into the dumpster.
Granted most here on Veeky Forums's plan is to buy crypto and hold on like a midget grasping onto a bimbo's tits, that's still a plan.

Pretty much. Trading is gambling. Long term investing is not.

But nobody is happy with 3% to 7% a year

Also I was the same. Lurked the RGT every day.

Started with $1,000, went up to $2,000, then back to $1,000.

You just have to go long on Index funds and blue chip stocks.

So you lost 1.25k?
That's not really that much if you live in a first world country like a couple months rent maybe? It's not a big deal user.

Not like you could buy a house or live like Bilzarian. Analyze the mistakes you made, take advice like and and yeah .

Education is expensive. your loss is still less than going to college though

so you are at zero??

>crank up the volatility
>That just means bigger gains, right guys?

this right here. Anyone who says they can beat the market, can't. Unless they're Medallion but they're a whole different animal.

t. grandpa

Options trading is highly leveraged, so you need to have your emotions in check. Small dips on the underlying look terrifying with the options. I made the mistakes early on when I was trading. With that said, it isn't the end of the world. $1250 sucks to lose, but you can rebuild from that again. Don't hop back in unless you can handle that. If you are susceptible to FOMO or panic, stay away until that isn't a problem anymore or you will lose again with options. Good luck.

t. HFT jewish shill