Crypto should have its own board

this is getting out of hand. crypto pumpers have been ruining Veeky Forums for months. I vote for containment.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/xf49GQt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At the very least, there shouldn't be multiple threads for each coin. Just consolidate to a /beangen/ /poswgen/ etc.

this is the containment board.
it always has been. didn't you notice?

So you want a containment board for the containment board

lol this IS the cryptocontainment board

biz didn't used to be 80% crypto. I miss real threads about business, finance, the markets, economic politics etc. now it's a bunch of literal autists pumping their flavor of the week cryptos trying to scam idiots wanting to make a quick buck that missed out on BTC and ETH at the start.

but ths is the crypto board fampailam

It shouldn't be a separate board, but there should be one crypto general, agreed. Maybe a couple of generals at max, no more than that.

We've always owned this board, feel free to move to Veeky Forumstism or /r9k/

kys grand pa this is the new generation

if you're gonna crypto at least make money doing it
discord.gg/xf49GQt
join our secret society

you are describing why Veeky Forums was created in the first place

literally

We need more resume critique threads. Those are cool

we gonna make bob our mod

I detect high levels of cope.

Are you one of those losers that's been saying bitcoin is "about to crash" since it was worth 600$ and vigorously celebrating the "death" of bitcoin at every dip & fud-ish news?

Most of all I miss the sales threads with that stuffed fox sitting on a chair picture

Those were legit gold mines

Crypto will kill them all. The women, the children. And it's going to take a piece of your ass.

nigga in the beginning it was 80% crypto ( which at the time pretty much consisted of doge coin, bitcoin, and a couple other scam/memecoins that were too shitty for me to remember) and 20% "sell me dis pen"
Then cryptomania died down and other stuff took it's place, the board is just returning to it's roots now

i vote yes to segregation of crypto material.
while technically bannable under "no shilling", its lack of enforcement indicates that the volume is sufficient to require mass-banning. historically this has been dealt with by containment boards, and hasn't had material concerns. Since discussion volume for each business and crypto are sufficient to justify their own board, the recommendation has merit.

That car is the epitome of bad taste.

Fuck i love this meme.
Where people who know Veeky Forums was created as a containment board back in 2012 when /g/ was covered in bitcoin and doge threads the same way Veeky Forums is covered in ethereum and bitbean today but pretend they don't and that they're new and they actually came here to talk about finance jobs and goldman sachs.

This is not accurate. user begged moot for years to create biz, well before Bitcoin became popular. Also, biz was not covered in coin threads until early 2017. Before coin shilling anons just shilled penny stocks. Anyway, I agree, do people realize that there aren't even enough people or capital to pump here? That's why I agree that it probably is just a small number of autists creating these threads.

Veeky Forums was created in 2014 retard

The reason we have multiple threads for certain coins is because people are pumping those coins and are trying to ensure maximum visibility no matter where you go on this board.
If people were truly interested in actual discussion and speculation about these coins then they would all just post in the same thread.

I'm into crypto I do like the "physical" business aspect of this board and the pumpers are kind of ruining it.

It would be the mods job to stablish the policy to keep them contained. It will be hell for them for the first few weeks but once people understand the rules we would have a better board.

I don't think crypto should have its own board but I think it should be contained to a few threads:

> Bitcoin General
> Ethereum General
> Altcoins General

The real question I think is wether or not people actually come here to talk about other business subjects. The real questions end up empty or with just a couple replies so I'm not even sure if the average Veeky Forums wants it to be anything else.