/PMMM/ - Magia Record Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story

Previous: Get the Game
>Android
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aniplex.magireco
apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/4839
>iOS
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/マギアレコード-魔法少女まどかマギカ外伝/id1164785360

Playing on Android w/o Google PlayStore?
pastebin.com/aXsMu3N5

Official Website
magireco.com
Official Twitter
twitter.com/magireco
twitter.com/madoka_magica

Game Info
>Menu and Story Translations:
pastebin.com/tZzSUEPS
>How to get Moemura:
pastebin.com/Y2KyfpUD

Wikis:
pastebin.com/q9ExjnrL

Friend List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16mLyaQUPkjt_0m7_q8QCvjxPjD-zA_twRhZFSCPWUFY
Add yourself
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6d_pfyFHH9dd2dh1XfgqNw5RC3-A7SRH7l6XUPF3FC6Ip2g/viewform

News
>CHRISTMAS EVENT
>Yui Tsuruno 5*/Doppel unlocked, upgrade your Tsuruno and complete achievements that reward you materials and gems
>Kure Kirika buffed, defense up (V/VII) added to her connect

Christmas Rate-up (lasts until December 25 14:59pm JST) [EVERYTHING HERE IS LIMITED]
>Holy Mami (4* Forest, Attack type)
>Warm Christmas (4* memoria, Charged DMG UP [V] & Blast DMG UP [III])
>Descent of the Holy Maiden (3* memoria, ATT UP [VIII] & Charged DMG UP [VIII] (Self/1T))

Reminder to trade 200 gems for 10 tickets in the shop each month, saving you 50 gems on one 10 roll.
Bind your account!

New batch of stories translated for the Christmas event. (credit to translator user)
Parts 1-7: pastebin.com/nMn7YcTZ
Parts 8-13: pastebin.com/ZPWyR656
Parts 14-24: pastebin.com/FhJEsSNu

Other urls found in this thread:

magireco.wikia.com/wiki/Magical_Reinforcement
pastebin.com/hhJPktzt
pastebin.com/u/Coldblade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am literally IN LOVE with Homura. She is my wife.

Reminder to roll for the 4* memoria before the rate up ends on 12/31. Also roll the support summon a couple times if you have over 7000 points, the limited memoria are in that pool as well.

>refresh 3 times before posting new thread.
>nothing, post new thread.
>suddenly 2 /pmmm/.

desu everyone should aim to max LB 1 Holy Maiden memoria.

hmmmmmmm
>pmmmmmmm

Don't listen to this, you'll need 25k to get 5 tickets tomorrow. Last event like that also didn't give special tickets if you got it on support.

Homu, you can't having that black hairband and be around for both summer and winter events.

no jigai

>Pick training team by accident
>Win with less than 1000HP on a single meguca
I hope they implement a system that remembers which team you used for last time in each mission.

Context?

They're gay

It's their inside joke
Also they're gay

Of course they're gay, but why does Asuka want to jigai?

there are a lot of christmas story missions. far more than i expected.

>tfw waiting on Homi meguca stories.
Actually, did they say they'll release her story missions later?

She is literally shamefur dispray-chan. She tries to sudoku herself but Sasara tells her stop being a weeb ass bitch.

Did she dishonor her famiry? Does she just suck at killing witches or what?

She's good at killing witches actually. She fails at simple stuff like remembering important information people tell her and tries to jigai.

And then they find out it wasn't even important at all and then she tries to jigai.

Also it's quite interesting she's one of the few none main character magireco girls that are designed by Ume and also has her own non-generic transformation music, wonder if she'll ever be relevant to the plot down the line.

My guess is that she's just one that Ume designed without any restrictions on her character from the writing staff. She does have one of the biggest pairs of boobs in the game, and sarashi was one of Ume's fetishes.

Can you upload that somewhere?

Next event is an exp event and Yachiyo and Iroha are on the cover. I wonder if we'll get 5* Yachiyo and 4* Iroha.

Is it an event-event or x2 exp during a break?

Nah, it's only a 2x exp and support event.

Your typical magical reinforcement event.
magireco.wikia.com/wiki/Magical_Reinforcement

>5k support point for a gacha ticket
That's kind of a waste desu

I don't even use them on anything else. I just wait for these.

I am tempted now and again to go for a fourth Friends memoria from the support gacha, haven't even seen one of those from the main gacha yet.

I have Kazumi, Kyouko, Madoka, Masara, Momoko, Rena, Tsukuyo and 2 Friends. What is the best pvp team that I can make?

TIRO

>Next chapters will be Yachiyo, Iroha, and Mifuyu-centric
I hope this isnt why Iroha’s witch is a cuckoo.

TRAIN

The parents must not really care letting their daughters out at night.

Unbelievable.
No one is rolling for the drugged up mami. They're all saving for Sayaka.

It didn't have to come to this.

Burger Queen has been their most profitable event exclusive.

>Burger Queen

Who?

Cute.

>tfw your homura has 3 slots now
can i hit all 4 slots before cool homura

>3 slots now
You could have 4 slots by now.

It would be cruel to not allow a Christmas date

>tfw dumped all my Sayaka rocks for a chance at getting Holy Mami
>don't get her
at least i got two Christmas Madokas

>op isn't xmas madoka/homura
>didn't even wish anons Merry Christmas

Stupid mamifag

a duplicate thread had the christmas madoka memoria as the op, but that doesn't count because it's not this thread.

Holy fuck, give me a fucking Rhyton Ribbon you stupid ass boot.

This fucking AI Code. Drop any day now. Wish this event gave out more. Fuck me for not leveling Tsukuyo weeks ago. Fuck Tsukuyo for being a greedy bitch. Fuck Holy Mami for evening needing it.

Thanks Madokami for Auto mode though.

Konoha no dopperu kawaii

I thought so too

Sayak when

After Suzune Magica.

After Tart

After Madoka's love interest

>Sayaka never

What do Sayak armpits smell like?

Despair.

raspberries and despair

Holy fuck finally, a fucking Ryhton Ribbon after 12 fucking hours.

Fork over your mirror coins

Tip: don't farm ribbons and AI. Their drop rate is so low you're better off using AP on horns and balloons, which drop much more often. Get them in event shops or with mirror coins.

I just needed 1 and I had bought all the ones from the event shop. But yeah, I have more than enough mirror coins to burn. Now I need Standing Ear Cotton.

Cotton has like a 10-20% drop rate in story but AI has like a 1-5% rate.

Is that Main or Another for cotton?

Main 3-4-5.

Where for ribbon?

AS 4-3-2 but I got 1 (one) in 12 (twelve) hours.

Nowhere because rates are too low. Best bet is Another 4-3-2 but you'll drop one every like 200 AP at absolute best.

ok, gonna try and post results.

I forget the exact number of refills I popped, but it was around 600 on that one mission.

Don’t waste your AP like that user. Instead be a meguca man and focus on your bond exp

600 AP, I mean.

All megucas that i use are lvl 5 on chapter.

Except kirika but meh.

You get 10 gems for getting girls to 5. Get them all.

I'm lazy.

Not an argument. There will be a time where you're 10 gems short to roll and you'll regret it.

I don't think there are any flash deals like that user

Sigh, i may try.

I hope that I get my Madoka to skill level 5 during the time without events, being able to go beyond 100MP really makes a difference.

Don't forget that the small Kyubey memoria gives a 1.2x boost to episode level EXP.

Is it just me, or are the owl enemies beefier than other familiars at the same level?

Translation for the Christmas event, parts 27-28: pastebin.com/hhJPktzt
The entire story can be read here: pastebin.com/u/Coldblade

Merry Christmas, anons.

Thanks, Coldsteel.

Thanks a lot! Really loved this.

My only major gripe with this is that both Sana and Felicia know that MadoHomu are looking for Mami Tomoe. Even if they didnt know what she looked like, she introduced herself as Mami. It’s a Christmas event, so Im not going to think too hard about it.

Ayaka out of nowhere for some reason

MadoHomu were looking for Mami back in spring.

>running away over little things

Jesus fuck how many times is this already? They are teenagers already not small kids.

I still run away by hiding threads

First, they’re tween girls. Only Yachiyo and Tsuruno are over 15. Second, Felicia had some legit issues that were triggered by the little things. Felicia, and Sana to an extent, is going to be liability until she works through her issues.

They're all literally teenagers. There's no point for that stupid destinction.

I don't think a 19 year old and 13 year old are on the same level of maturity user

That wasn't my point.
Lumping 13&14 year olds with 9 year olds or even 12 year olds is retarded.
If you want to make the distinction between the ages of Yachiyo and the rest of the girls, call Yachiyo a young adult.

Hori Mami Kurismasu Keki

She's already that old, huh

>Lumping 13&14 year olds with 9 year olds or even 12 year olds is retarded.
>implying there’s a significant difference between 12 and 13
Felicia pretends she’s from a shonen manga. She’s mentally a fucking child. She suggested they put together an Anti-Christmas squad. Sana is so isolated and abused she doesnt even know how to react to simple kindness. Her personal stories are all about how people judged her for enjoying childish things. Are you not literate enough to pick up on their blatant immaturity?

Of course those two are immature, I'm just saying that lumping all the young teens together with 9 year olds isn't right.

I was only referring to those 2.

I count seven hands
Puberty hit early for Mami.

I had meant that only Yachiyo and Tsuruno can be really judged on that kind of behaviour when I said they were over 15.

I'm pretty sure Madoka, Sayaka, Mami, Kyouko, and Homura can also be judged for such petty and childish behavior.