Islam is logical conclusion of the Christianity

Islam is logical conclusion of the Christianity.

Other urls found in this thread:

gatestoneinstitute.org/3572/islam-apostasy-death
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_in_Medina#Relationship_with_followers_of_Abrahamic_religions
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There is nothing logical about theology.

*tips fedora as I disappear in a smoke cloud*

Not sure why I find this so hilarious.

*Vape cloud

How?
Mohammad just took parts of Christianity he knew he could leverage to make conversion easier but Islam has way more in common with Judaism.

That would be mormonism my confused friend.

Islam doesn't acknowledge the divinity of Christ, and thus is nothing but a heresy.

It is more logical. For example, truly monotheistic instead of trinitarian polytheistic.

Arent most muslims into hardcore idoltry? Only the insane radicals are against it and they arent true muslims apparently.

> most muslims into hardcore idoltry
Isn't that is other way around? You can't even draw prophet and shit like that.

They go and worship some meteor in droves and theres other similar sites i think. But yeah drawing mohammed or drawing yourself is pretty big nono.

>Islam doesn't acknowledge the divinity of Christ
But it gets even better. Not only is Christ not divine in Islam, but He never died on the cross either. Allah swooped in to save Jesus at the last moment and made it appear as if Jesus was being crucified (according to some Islamic thinkers there was a bodyswap with a local thief or something). This means that through the direct intervention of the Islamic God, we have seen the birth and growth of a false religion that would eventually eclise Islam and conquer its lands in the colonial age.

You heard that right: according to orthodox Islamic doctrine Allah is so incompetent that he actually did a better job spreading a false religion than he did the true one.

>Hijack a god and cube from an already existing polytheistic religion and make it monotheistic
>lift scripture from other local religions to write what is essentially desert fanfiction
>conquer disorganized local tribes and make them read your fanfiction, then capitalize on the post-roman power vaccum in the levant to snatch up as much sand as possible
>"logical conclusion of christianity"

The logical conclusion of Christianity is Atheism

That part is so retarded on every level
Its clearly a way of trying to cuck Christians out of any chance of the resurrection but also explaining how so many were fooled
But like you said it makes Allah into a complete retard
>Here is a great prophet that will tell you many great truths and is the messiah
>Lets just switch his body out without telling anyone about it
>Perform some miracle nobody will no about that will be eclipsed by another fake miracle
>Dont correct the mistake until 600 years after the fact
>Correct the mistake in even more of a shitty dessert that isnt even Christian to start with

>the rise of Islam would have been far more subdued if the Byzantines and Persians had fucked each other in the ass for 20 years

Wew lad

>Post-Roman power vacuum.
The Byzantines very much still ruled their bit of the Middle East when Ayyrabs came in.

Holy shit no

There were Arabian Christians though. They were just not the majority (those were pagans). Ironically, pre-Islamic Mecca was exactly the COEXIST paradise lefties whine about: Christians, Jews, various Pagans and Zoroasters living in peace. Until Islam ruined it.

Really compells you to ponder.

>atheism
>logical

>this bait

They controlled the land but their military was drained from two decades of war and division amongst Christians made those in the Levant and Egypt hostile to the byzantines

I know
Which is why I believe Muhammad was influenced by Christian/reformed Jewish sects who did not like where the mainstream was heading on Jesus being divine and wanted to return to more traditional Jewish law
But like you said Islam fucked it all up with its over zealousness to put it mildly

Yes, parrot a stale meme as if it's an argument

euphoric

back to r/atheism

>tfw you will never be enlightened enough to say material evidence disproves a metaphysical being

Why would people accept Islam if they could do whatever they wanted at that time if Islam is so inconvenient?

No, Deism is the logical conclusion of all religion.

Because Islam relied on force and deception (see: the Satanic Verses) to convert others, and killed those who abandoned Islam even if they entered on false pretenses. Muhammad's followers kept doing this after his death based on his example and his deeds. Sure, Christians and Jews could become Dhimmi's, but would over time end up converting to Islam anyway because Dhimmitude basically excluded you from... well, not being a poor fuck. This is one of the reasons why despite everything, there's still about 10% of Egypt that's Christian.

>B-But muh Ottoman Sultans
The Ottoman Sultans were also notorious bumfuckers, notorious wine drinkers and the 8th country in the world to decriminalize homosexuality (before the UK, mind you). The Ottoman Sultans were horrible Muslims despite being Caliphs (which is why the Arabs weren't fond of them, among other reasons).

gatestoneinstitute.org/3572/islam-apostasy-death

Is this an actual question?

How did Islam rely on force and deception when Muslims weren't allowed to fight before they fled to medina?
Literally all the fighting took place after that and the muslims were outnumbered in all the early battles.

>when Muslims weren't allowed to fight before they fled to medina
Question: how many Muslims were there prior to the flight to Medina? Most likely less than a hundred, and almost certainly less than five hundred. How would they have fared if they tried to pick a fight?

Another question: why were Muhammad and his mates kicked out of Mecca in the first place? Because, while not picking a fight with actions, they picked a fight with words. Muhammad (behead those who insult him) viciously mocked the pagan gods. That's why Mecca, a pagan city, didn't want him around anymore and exiled him. If only they had killed him, like Muslims do to those who criticize their faith.

Tell me why there were muslims at all if it was such a bad religion.
And they did try to kill them. They had to sneak out.

Why didn't the people in medina kill them then? How did the Jews tolerate them?

>Tell me why there were muslims at all if it was such a bad religion.
The same reason Jim Jones had followers. Just not many, just like Muhammad in his early days.

>And they did try to kill them. They had to sneak out.
Is that so? Such a shame.
>Inb4 butthurt
Oh, so it's fine when Muhammad orders it but not so much when others order it against Muhammad?

>Why didn't the people in medina kill them then?
They were too late. Muhammad backstabbed them. After gathering wealth, power and followers, he actually ended up besieging Medina.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_in_Medina#Relationship_with_followers_of_Abrahamic_religions
It's also funny how in Medina, Muhammad suddenly became more hostile to Jews and Christians. It probably has something to do with the fact that Jews had an established tradition of prophethood (prophets performed miracles to vaidate themselves, for example) that Muhammad didn't live up to.

Well the Jews killed Jesus too so...

And Jesus' last words? "Forgive them father, they do not know what they are doing. It is done". The same Jesus that ordered his followers to pray for their enemies.

The most disgusting thing about Westernized Muslims is that they try to make Muhammad look morally superior to the West's (old) moral yardstick -Jesus- by making Muhammad look more like Jesus and Jesus look more like Muhammad.

This has more to do with politics than anything inherent to Christianity.

Don't forget that Muhammed and some other dude's grave is buried in the Mosque in Medina or Mecca. I think the Green Mosque.

Do you actually think tat the Arabs would have swept through the levant and as quickly as they did if Phocas didn't cause a massive civil war and if Heraclius and Khosrow II didn't destroy each other's armies in what amounted to one of the first major total wars in history?

Heraclius didn't have an army to send out apart from the one at Yarmouk. I can't think of another time in Roman history when the Romans didn't have an army to spear. Had there been a generation or maybe 10 more year gap between the last Roman-Persian war and the Arab invasion, the Arabs would not have conquered like they did.

>islamic lands
>conquered in the colonial age.
americans need to be shot.

No, Islam would be confined to Arabia if the last Byzantine-Sassanid war hadn't lasted 20+ years. Islam doesn't spread very well unless they can conquer land and subjugate people

Exactly. People have to consider that even if the Arab army was stronger than a combined full strength Roman and Persian army (i.e. could take them both on at the same time like they eventually did), they would never have tested it out because everyone was still running on the impression that Rome and Persia were impregnable, even after losing their Western territories. Islam would have remained a niche religion in the Arabian peninsula like Bahai'i faith or Mormonism.

Well it's not that numbers were a huge problem. Conquests often started as mere raiding parties and the Rashiduns were usually outnumbered.

The thing is that Islam was full of really hardened soldiers while the Byzantines and Sassanids had annihilated each other.

The Byzantines could still field an army, it was just a shitty army. The Sassanids were in even worse shape.

Let me rephrase my statement: the Romans no longer had a capable army. Most of their capable soldiers, especially those that would have been around the Levant were dead, too injured to fight or too old to fight due to 20 years of total war with the Sassanids. And yea, Sassanids were in an even worse shape.

Yes, then we are in complete agreement.

The funniest part is how Muslims try to twist history to make it sound like they were enlightened despots that were leagues ahead of other rulers who never persecuted other religions or practiced compulsory conversion.

It is mind-numbingly retarded.