EEA LIVESTREAM NOW!

youtu.be/D7cgx0WsJsA

bump thanks OP

comfy, cant wait till eth at 100 tonight

activate your almonds soon-to-be richfags.

>could turn into 25 overnight, who knows?"

holy fuck lol

i chuckled

huh?

what could turn into 25

Enjoy the bag fags, dumping here

$5 worth of ethereum

$5 GOLDN TICKET!

yes 400% baby

people in the audience won $5 of ETH. Speaker said "lel could turn into $25 overnight tehe"

what did she mean by this

wishful thinking

Volume is rising pretty fast. I feel like 400% gain overnight is getting a little nuts but shit... a quarter of that would be amazing for all of us.

>400%

well timed antbleed news as well, i think we'll see some madness today

>tfw my 3.5k turns into 14k overnight
>tfw no face

>everyone sells btc for eth
>eth rises exponentially for years

Almost like (((someone))) planned it that way.

That news is probably bullshit or mostly bullshit though, if BTC takes a hit I'll be buying back in for the recovery. Potential downward pressure on ETH after this presentation as well. Chinese waking up soon so lets see what they do

The live chat invasion by Veeky Forums is real

>Karel BassezFARMPROBrasil: that's not what this live stream is about. even though the chat seems to be filled with retarded moon kids

the cuckholdry is real, my only concern is crashing the moon into the earth and feasting on the eth innards

obligatory Veeky Forums banner

also chucklefuck guy is killing my mood

shill that live chat with POSW and bitbean

kek im holding 232 eth but do this it will trigger them, also the chat will be used soon to answer ?'s

spam casper

>i know nothing so i wil llaugh guy
i hate him

And the bitbean shilling begins lmao. This is gold.

Fucking hell this idiot just said shitcoin on stage. This is the kind of stoogery that is fucking us

nobeaners btfo

This is the announcement we have been waiting for? This meeting seems disorganized, is it just me?

It's not just you.

what kind of shit conference is this, fucking 5 billion in market cap and they could only scounge together six beta faggots and some cunts, terrible!

lol, on my way

These betaaaaaaaaasssss aaaaarrghgghghghhghghghghgh

>This "POO IN LOO" burst on the chat when the Pajeet started talking
I'm in tears

What's with all the women? Is ETH a feminist thing now? They're already talking about how it will help women and add diversity. Jesus.

>this Kevin faggot white knight in the chat

SELL

nothing exciting will happen here

This fucking stuttering cuck should just ask her out already...

duuuuuuh muuuuuuuh mmmmmuuuuuuhyyy wifes sone

derrrrrrrrrr

I don't like any of these fucks

holy shit ETH is done

Fucking pajeet hurrr durrr why it not moving faster???

agreed.

Horrible representatives.

EEA IS A PUMP N DUMP SCHEME GET OUT WHILE U CAN!!!

haha fucken garbage

holy shit eth is a ponzi scam. dont say i didnt warn you

Kek price already dropping

beaners on suicde watch

This is horrible

Wtf is this shit?

only antbleed can save us from this shit

and alphabay a little bit

Yeah well all that still stands, we still have alpha, whos who, and the chinese whale meetings in the shorter term

kek

i hope you guys are happy.

It hasn't moved at all..

Lel

Fucking cucks

It dropped like 50 cents retard

Learn to read a chart or don't ever reply to my posts again

guys i have stop loss at 48 euro, do i set it lower? im scared it might go up

Okay, I put my thinking cap on to try to understand what the fuck just happened.

You had the representatives on stage being condescending with the audience members. You had audience members asking questions with an insulting demeanor. You had the fat fuck on the right being unbelievably unprofessional, even saying curse words on stage, including 'fuck', and saying how he would shoot ICO coin operators. You had no organization whatsoever. There were no talking points. There was no new information. There was nothing.

I'm in fucking deep with Ethereum, so here are my two cents.

1.) The individuals on stage have insider knowledge. And they don't care whether the public is for or against ETH, because the future is backed by Jews and already set in stone.

Or, ETH really is a joke... I tend to think it's point number 1...

You're a fucking moron. The price you are watching on the exchange you are trading on doesn't represent the price it is at.

So now that ETH is done which altcoin should go all-in on?

That shit about the ICOs was fucken nuts

Right? Like if it was a scam, you think they would try a little harder, right?

But in all seriousness I hope laughing sweater man gets shot in the parking lot.

>ITT People who see ETH as a threat to their holdings attempt to scare people away from it.

i bet you 95% of the ppl in this thread are holding eth right now

>ITT
More like ">ITC (in that conference)".

kek is just testing our resolve, making us run a gauntlet of cucks on the way to the moon rocket

I'm holding a shit ton right now, opted to park BTC there while antbleed plays out, I may have fucked up goys

ETH had an ICO didn't it?

Yet sweater manlet said fuck ico's

What if it is a scam?

We probably all have some ETH and we all agree this conference was shit and nothing was announced at all. We have wasted one our of our lives but that does mean Ethereum is dead or price will be affected at all... It was just a show for nocoiners in NYC, who care?

If this went better then eth would've sky rocketed.

But no it went mediocre and unprofessional.

The price will reflect that.

welp, time to pour my savings into beans, which brew is better jamaican or kilimanjaro?

You better sell then on the FUD then.

Yeah certainly not rocketing shit, and definitely room to reel back in on the recent pump, might see some dumps on no news

I'm holding 323 ETH and I'm not selling any of it.

Am I stupid or is this not particularly funny? There's a little bit of humor there, but how is it funny enough to get 2x gold?

reddit standards are lower than here, somehow

Waves mah nigger

how many of you lads are alt right? i guess we're all bad ppl for hating zionists

ETH is dumping right now what the hell?

OMG SELL SELL SELL!!!

go back