/wtg/ - War Thunder General

Spaghetti warlord edition

PREVIOUSLY: >Official Site:
warthunder.com/

NOTE: You get given a premium aircraft for your first victory in game!
Need a faster download? Switch Language in Launcher.

>Wiki with Release Trees and General Tactics:
wiki.warthunder.com/index.php

>Fan created skins, missions, locations, fictions etc...
live.warthunder.com/ (Warning! Pure weeaboo and horsefucker autism abound)

>Ammunition Types
wiki.warthunder.com/index.php?title=Category:Ammunition

>All the Air RB/SB maneuvers you would want to know + Engine thingamabobs:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=200974026

>Every Airplane Instrument Panel translated
mediafire.com/view/q4nybrogygdchdb/ND's_aircraft_reference_guide.pdf

>Youtube Channel with Tutorials and Gameplay Videos
youtube.com/user/galahadgawain/playlists

>Steam community:
steamcommunity.com/groups/warthundervg

>vg chatroom:
Type " /join vg " into chatbox.
If prompted for a password, use "memes".

>A discord you can use
discord.gg/kkejYwp

>Joystick Comparisons:
pcgamer.com/the-best-pc-joysticks/

>DIY Headtracking
pcgamer.com/how-to-build-your-own-ir-head-tracker/
ebay.com/itm/161710468074

>Chart displaying weapon effectiveness against ground units
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H1_cSnYKSKbU6Giql2bMDdFoXefeq6ENWuvjQbtquMs/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Px6G3kvcWbiS-sdIR6r4s7lSwfcxguUgJw95qj0NIzs/

1st for slav genocide

2nd for 50mm HEs that deal no damage to flying slavshit

3rd for the shermans are fucking terrible tanks holy fuck

What's it like being very bad at video games? Are there support groups you go to?

>fuck with sherman II because even though the gun isn't great you have some armor relative to everyone not driving a Pz IV
>finally get firefly
>suddenly IS-2s and Tigers and 85mm T-34s who can pen me from 1km out
it's fun when you can get a good position in some dickish part of the map where you can plink sideshots, but outside of that it's an objectively terrible tank

6th for if you can't fucking one shot an Obj 120 you should uninstall

remind me to kill myself if I don't get at least 4 kills in this top tier match

>B-17 now faces jets every match
should I just give up and fly something else?

I often bounce shells from T-34-85s in my jew sherman though

You should feel bad for flying bombers

the jew sherman has much better frontal armor than the firefly. better angles and a much higher effective thickness.

SU85M is quite the meme mobile. Nobody expects the armor to be so thicc. I've been bouncing m18s and tigers

t. shit interceptor pilot

I made the unfortunate choice of giving these fucks money.

Cobra King, or T20?

They both have the base M4 hull though. The only reason the firefly's chassis can be considered inferior is because it has five car engines welded together instead of the standard radial engine

Merry Christmas you slav/nazi/tea/wea/pasta/frogboo shitposting cunts

Cobra king if you enjoy being a jumboshitter and T20 if you enjoy the 76 shermans

right, but the jew sherman doesn't have two perfectly flat 50mm view ports which say HIT HERE, and it also has 150+mm effective thickness near the upper part of the front plate whereas the firefly has at most 99mm effective thickness at the best possible angle.

anything at my br can punch through the front of my tank, anywhere, from about 1km out.

I've never used the Jumbo before. Is it really that fucked? Seems like the Panzer IV could get through it.

T20 all day everyday

>When you sit back and do nothing

Living the SPG dream now lads. Five kill match followed by a four kill match where everything was a one shot.

>kuban
>no enemy to be found
>a gepard that just spawned ends up killing me
"great" "gameplay"

If you're talking about the viewport/hatches on the sherman for the driver and machine gunner then yes, it does have those awful viewports.
The hull is impenetrable to the french 75mm rail gun and the only way to kill it from the front is if you shoot the MG port or the armor behind the treads (when it's angled)

I've managed to meme through the turret corner below the mantlet before with Russian 85mm)))))

you should feel bad for flying bombers because you make the game harder for your team

Is it Christmas yet in anywhere that actually matters

Unsubcribed.

I fucking hate this new grinding task system that Gaijin keeps using for every event.

it's the worst, yes.

How much of a cuck would I be if I buy a premium account? been playing for a year and the grind is getting to me already.

not a cuck at all

You'd be a top tier cuckold.
Buying premium means that you're giving in, accepting the fact that you're okay with Gaijew treating you like shit.

>when you're stuck in the same queue loop as those faggot sealclub clans who only ever play in 4-man P-## spam squads

Nice blog

Almost as much as a cuck as if you had a daughter

Guys, do the russian tanks become better, I just breached Tier 4 and I've been playing T-34s for what feels like a decade

1st for merry christmas!

>Buy premium
>Takes an afternoon to unlock a single vehicle
Patricians buy premium. It literally becomes a playable game once you start spending money on it.

))199710340
+10,000 GE!

Consider the following:
>You pay $ for game traditionally
>So you have to pay for good game
>Now they make a gsme and make it free but make it really boring and last a long time for the cheap people who don't pay to keep the servers running
>or you pay much less than the cost of a full game for specific period of time to get a much more enjoyable game

Oh wait I forgot everyone here is a poorfag NEET with way more free time than fucking money

>giving literal subhumans actual money

>playing a game made by literal subhumans

What nation should I play if i want easy wins?
I'm fucking dying trying to get the 10 wins for the Christmas event.
MY teams are pure cancer every fucking game while the enemy team is full of ace pilots

>Complete two surveys earlier should've given me close to 300GE
>10 hours later

>Meanwhile people performing the switcharoo walking away with thousands.

Come the fuck on.
Worse yet now they want screenshots of my phone and shit

I am literally being literal right now

t. vladimir 'vlad' vladonovich

I have 1925 birbs left, what should I do with them?

use all of them to kill yourself.

Use all of them to have a fun time playing with your friends

12 7.7mm at 2.0 LMAO

FUCKING TWELVE

6.3 britsh or Russians, 4.7 French.

i know right? one of the funnest planes of the game

>the US and Italy are the only trees to use .50s from the start
What was the rest of the world thinking?

>computer has no internet access or means of communicating with gaijin for several days
>somehow able to communicate with the gaijin botnet/servers and able to receive updates and communicate to receive news with the gaijin website
>cant even open up website in browser due to no connection, but gaijin launcher somehow can
what the fuck?

>Top Speed: 80 km/h
>Struggles to go 10 km/h straight forward on level paved road

What is this meme?

You know, I had some shit like that with the world of tanks client/website
It eventually solved itself, but I have no idea what was wrong.

>What was the rest of the world thinking?

Smartly.

hello sir first I am going to have to ask you to restart your router, may I know if you are using this home internet connection? If so our connection may be interrupted when you take this step

please call our customer service line on 332 112 and ask for pajeet so we can not be interrupted during this step

>the year is 2070
>gaijin has invented quantum super internet that can connect your PC without even truly having to connect to it
>gaijin uses this to ruthlessly and efficiently mine bitcoin (BTC) from their hosts even when unable to connect or even installed
>uses this to fund the ever defunct kremlin and pay their ever increasing hordes of slav(e)shills
dont worry tovarish game is not malware )))))

>Mozdok spawns

A slav deserves to be lynched over this

>did someone spike dmitris vodka with battery acid when they were balancing the ru 251 or something?

>mozdok in general

devs to the gas chamber

and who the fuck thought the 251 and amx 13 being the same BR was a good idea

To add to this shit, how can any fucking Nazi player complain about OP teebs and slavs and when the Leo 1 exists?

>Ah, I did the festive quest items for today, time to play a different game now
>Suddenly I actually want to play war thunder

yeah very fucking generous you kikes

This. I know the Ho-Ro is the textbook definition of “meme machine” but for a tank with a top speed of 40 mph, it feels like I’m always slogging my way at around half that. And going up anything steeper than the gentlest of hills is a non-option unless I want to spend 5 minutes clawing my way uphill.

>fly Japan RB
>go into a game
>chat almost immediately starts blowing up with cringeworthy “banzai!!!”s and anime references
WHY ARE JAPAN PLAYERS SO FUCKING EMBARRASSING I JUST WANT TO PLAY A HALF-DECENT MATCH RRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

>why is the most handheld faction so full of subhumans?

looks like I got all the generosity for today

Can't stand the economy lads.

He said Japanese, not british.

>burst into flames if you so much as look at them funny
>really only good at turning, can’t outrun or outdive any of their american counterparts
>have goddamn peashooters in comparison to the american brownings
>handheld

pshh....nothing personal kiddo...

pls no ban mods im only memeing

Merry Christmas from /ddlc/! May all your matches see you over-tiered, and for you to finally finish that little bit of points to get that tank or plane you have been grinding so long for!

>really only good at turning

This is completely sufficient for assfucking 90% of the playerbase. The other 10% won't have a team. Therefore most handheld.

the best christmas gift would be genocide for all russians!

kys kys kys kys kys kys kys!!!!!

this but Chinese.

You mean like
>最好的圣诞礼物将是所有俄罗斯人的种族灭绝!

What are the comfiest planes?

I still wish you a Merry Christmas user, I hope you have a good set of matches today.

Bombers. All you have to do is point towards the base and press space, occasionally shooting your tail gunner at interceptors.

He 100

I assumed that it would be bombers
But what are the comfiest bombers? The fortresses?

If you hate the game and think its made by "subhumans" then why do you keep playing?

Tu-4

What are the comfiest tanks?

What should I do with 2.1K eagles?

I don't hate the game, I hate the filthy mudsucking vodka nigger rats that keep making it worse little by little.

I also hate most of the players, but that means I get more satisfaction from cheesing and abusing them.

Tigers

del c:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Doki_Doki_LLiterature_club\characters\yandere_slut

Arty now has some kind of fireworks effect added to them ??

fuck this game looks shit

Happy new year!!

what's the best saber with brownings, not counting the nazi one?

talismans or crew skillz, probably talismans because skills aren't discounted right now

Yes, was confused at first then saw a post on that other website

Well, the F40 now I guess