What is the prime age for a Veeky Forumsnessman to move out by?

What is the prime age for a Veeky Forumsnessman to move out by?

probably most reasonable answer is that it depends where your parents live

I'm set to be out by 22.

17 for true alpha males

I moved out at 24. I wish I had stayed home and stacked bank to invest in cryptos instead of rushing to move in with my GF.

Now I collect NEETbux and trade cryptos during the day from my comfy living room. feels bretty gud man

30. thats my goal

This is my goal, as well.

I moved out when I was 17. Thought life would be easier. Now I'm 22 living back home. I contemplate suicide daily

OP stop being a nigger. Family values are what make a business stable. Alone, you can do nothing unless you get a stem degree with internship and score high as fuck.
Together you can utilize multiple income to expand territory faster.

What if we argue and fight all the time and my parents are poorfags who are retarded?

If your life at home is a positive atmosphere that allows for self-growth, allows you to save up money, and you're generally happy there then there's no need to move out until 25-30. If not, you should be gone by the time you're finished with your education and have a decent job.

Why is this your goal?
It depends on many things. Like what country you live in. Where I live it's the norm to move out at 20 or before but in south Europe it's normal to live at home until 29

This. A family is in many ways like a business. America has vast private wealth. You think it's maintained by leaving your parents at 18 because of muh independence? Almost every person I know born into wealth lived with their parents until at least 25, some until 30.

There's literally no point of moving out unless you're married, which is becoming more and more of a Jewish scam. I'm saving 40K+ a year living with my parents. Can't say the same for other people my age. They'd be suprised if they managed to put away 10K a year.

Some people take this even further. I grew up in a town with a population of 800 people. There were two families which ruled this town. They're a family with millions of dollars, and a sizeable chunk of the population is people with 2 last names. They intermarry second and third cousins to keep the wealth within the family and shun outsiders.

wow. what country?

YUP me too

USA, in the midwest basically in the middle of nowhere in Kansas. 3 hour drive to the first airport.

How big was this family? did they just rule everything?

The family was probably close to 150-200 people in the town of 800. All children, cousins, etc various relations with connections to the 2 last names. Their influence was enough for certain government ammenities to be built in the town, like a school, post office, etc.

I wouldn't say that they rule the town, in that they control the police or dismantle businesses or run people out of the town. If you do or say or believe in specific things they won't interact with you though. They're quite judgmental, very christian, and tend to keep to their circle.

Adding to this, now that I think about it, it kind of reminds me of the Hot Fuzz cult members for the town. Although not criminally inclined. At least not to my knowledge.

>Why is this your goal?

Not either of those guys, but I have a similar goal.

Several years of living at home rent free beyond the norm will set me up well at 30. Getting out on your own with a house, no debt, a decent car, and significant savings gives you a far better start at "life"

Real Veeky Forums never moves out, work/have own business >> invest, while living in moms basement, get out once you can afford own property

that's kinda crazy/weird
If you're from a good family I understand why one would move at out 30. More time for studying and working instead of doing chores in an apartment and ofc. the money part.
My family is annoying to be around though so I'm moving out soon at 20

I live with just my mom and she is in full dictator mode. Shes very loving but I will never get anything career wise done. Just to get shit done now i get up at 5 am to have privacy and focus.

I need to move out

18-22 is prime. Living in moms basement is too detrimental to social prestige to actually earn trust of investors without prior results.Rented a small studio for the first 2 years, now fully own a house in the next town over from my parents 4 years later.