Just started putting all my savings ($49,000 NZD) into Waves platform. Never invested in crypto before

Just started putting all my savings ($49,000 NZD) into Waves platform. Never invested in crypto before.

I decided, fuck it, I want to make one big gamble in my life.

If it reaches $5 US then I'll have enough for a house. This is a reasonable bet IMHO.

How retarded am I?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/3ideraven/status/857613567885012992
99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/
medium.com/@encryptotel/encryptotel-why-waves-and-why-ethereum-fe3bc7955f1e
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Very. As others have said, there is nothing special about Waves at all. There are far, far better cryptocurrencies for you to buy into.

It is never a good idea to go all in but waves is decent

Like what? It seems that both BTC and Eth are in bubbles right now, along with most other altcoins.

ETH just had big news. It will prolly go up another $5 by this time next week. BTC is going to rise until november-ish. It does this every year for the past few years.

POSW looks very promising, too. $1 soon.

>POSW looks very promising, too. $1 soon.

I genuinely like the idea of POSW, but the people behind it just look too inexperienced for me to put a substantial amount of money behind. They really need to improve the look and feel of their website for starters. The whole "meet the team" thing makes it look so fucking unprofessional for instance.

I hope you make it user! I really fucken do

Agreed, but if you can get around their autism the site and idea is fantastic. I'll cut them some slack since it's obviously low budget and out of their bedrooms, but as they get more devs and professionals on board (with the revenue the site has been pulling) it should only continue to improve.

Most of the biggest websites/apps started as similar ventures.

You're going to get assrammed by IRD when your bank dobs you in

This

Shit's gonna moon

Not retarded at all, quite soon they will release new dex design and will start marketing campaign, if everything goes well we should see couple dollars price tag pretty soon, I know many people who went over 90% into waves, Winter was cold but summer is going to be very hot imho

BLOCKNET is a better version of WAVES and is seriously undervalued. OP you fucked up.

>BLOCKNET is a better version
>better version
>BETTER.THAN.WAVES

Smart move OP
Buying an under the radar coin is always good, there's much more up side than down. You have $49,000 to lose but everything to gain.
Waves is one of very few legit coins out there and not many people know. If everyone does research instead of chasing after the market, they would do a lot better.

Europoor here, what exchange should I buy through?

What is NZD`? NaziDollar?

Bittrex is your best bet

Fellow new zealander here. How exactly do we get involved into crypto? I tried near the start of the year but gave up because I couldn't seem to find any easy access to the stuff.

You will probably need to hold for atleast 2 years to reach your goal, if you can do that you will have your house.

Waves will be beside ETH by the end of the year

Ethereum and Waves are ranked 6th and 7th in the highest crowdfunded projects in the history of mankind. If Ethereum can do it, I don't see why waves can't.
Good things come to those who wait.

Step 1 buy waves
Step 2 like and retweet this twitter.com/3ideraven/status/857613567885012992
Step 3 choose a color for your lambo

>going all in on waves

Dude you fucked up big league

If you can exit even with a small loss do it asap

>waves about to list on kraken
>telling people to sell so he can grab cheap waves

proof?

twitter

>ETH is in a bubble
I'm going to register a .eth website full of quotes from cucks like you in a few weeks when .eth websites go live and ETH skyrockets.

Here's a taste from the BTC crowd: 99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/

Buy stratis instead. Huge potential and they are already working with Microsoft.

I plan to when it dips back down to 45sat or so

I dont see anything but speculation.

Same (to a certain extent) in the UK - had to do a few different conversions (each incurring a cost) before the money I deposited got transferred into crypto. Strange that, with such a large marketplace and potential for growth, there are very limited platforms for countries like ours.

Waves might get listed on Kraken pretty soon, holy shit niggers so much shit is going on with waves it will do an eth pretty soon imo

just keeping waves in lite client i got almost 300$ in different tokens that i already dumped for more waves, sure is going to be 5$ each in summer

What kind of tokens user, and how much waves you holding?

I'm holding 100k waves

BUY WAVES LOL XDDD

kek

MOON OMG

Has already rebounded above what it was before...

What's funny is that most of biz thinks it's a bad idea to buy after a huge unexplained drop in price and a good idea to buy when somethings pumped 400%.

Buy high sell low is Veeky Forumscore.

Which means it's a great time for you to get out now before you lose your ass.

Learn to diversify you dirty fucking kiwi.

>tfw

I'm pretty sure it's gonna retest the previous high first, which is ~48,5k satoshis.

Couple weeks later you fags will be making threads crying that you didnt buy it when it was cheap, nothing new. Cycle repeats itself.

Ca't expect NEETs to learn

We all know this means that its confirmed, he just wants to raise hype a bit higher. I am 100 % sure same faggots who keep bashing waves will buy it week later

Already broke even higher kek

It might, but it's not smart to gamble your whole life savings on it.

This.

This is the next big boom like when Eth was $1

true that don't put all your eggs in one basket but OP probably has won the fucking lottery this time

>This is the next big boom like when Eth was $1

Quite the statement.. Please elaborate why.

My exact thoughts, seems like some biznessmen analysis to me.

Here is why: Incent, Ripto Bux, MobileGo, EncryptoTel, ZrCoin, and many more to come

Very easy for ordinary business to create a token on waves blockchain. We will see mass adoption from the mainstream. Right now we have Incent , Bankcoin , Encryptotel, MobileGo all of which have already raised millions from ICO and are on the waves blockchain

They were made to coexist
medium.com/@encryptotel/encryptotel-why-waves-and-why-ethereum-fe3bc7955f1e

trading crumbs when they could miss the whole fucking pie

It's like that guy who bought pizza for 10k btc