omnicmeta.com/p/home.html

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20759648155
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Merry Christmas /owg/!

No fighting in this thread during xmas!

>Russian nesting Hanas

Merry christmas user , I just got back from family stuff and I didn't even realize it was 12:30, old thread had over 850 posts in it

5st for reaper is a pedophile

Honestly if they made Moira the most straight character it wouldn't suprise me, one of her kill lines is "nothing but a genetic dead end". I don't know if she says that to Tracer but if that's one of the most low down burns next to Hanzo's line about Genji.

Also, I got the Spirit Legendary for Doomfist, whoopee. I don't even know what that references.

5th, my man, no such thing as 5st.

maybe not down on your level of intelligence, but things are more complex up here

What about bullying Hana Song? Is that allowed during Christmas?

>no such thing as fist

Mei is cute!

>1 star heroes can counter 3 stars by holding LMB and jumping around them
>3 stars are asked to land precise headshots or else they'll get outplayed completely

Why is this allowed?

If anything she's probably asexual. She'd sooner collect your semen and fertilize one of her eggs in vitro than fuck you. She'd also probably inject your balls with that dark stuff she's got on her right hand while she's at it. You know, for science.

Of course, that's her present after all.

Merry Christmas user. Dont get too plastered tonight!
>How unsightly

T H I C C

Is it regular for D.va to have lowered frames on the character select screen in the training field and sometimes in game, happens to me all the time, sometimes slight, like 5-10 frame dip, rarely other times bigger, with bigger the other tanks dip a few frames to.

>tfw ywn snuggle Mei's warm soft body tight and bunny-hump her until you both cum hard and pass out

O B E S E*

Because the stars represent how difficult they are to play as, now how good they are.

Merry Talon Christmas

It's a genetic dead end because when you die you don't reproduce. Get it?

I want to SAVE Amélie from becoming the infamous assassin Widowmaker!

did the yule log thing ever establish having some kind of point

Hammond is yandere for Winston.

memes

Yeah. It made Jeff's dick-suckers go ballistic.

>*scatters your path*

>yule log
has no idea what yule log is

Daily reminder Moira is Blizzard's first tranny character to appease to their ever-growing tranny playerbase.

>Tracer first lesbian character
>Symmetra first autism character
>Moira first transgender character

Enjoy your "progressive" game.

10 hour bait as a personal gift to dinoflask

mfw

I'M GOING TO GET RIME SOMBRA TODAY IF I HAVE TO GRIND ALL THE WAY DOWN TO 0 SR GODDAMNIT

>moira is trans

Is this confirmed?

Cause it's kind of laughable if you consider it to be honest. Tranny is basically a mental disorder in physical form so I wouldn't expect them to stoop so low.

I never noticed until recently how Dva looks angry in game when firing her cannons it's pretty cute

im not a triggered little alt-rightist so I couldn't give a shit

autism is also a mental disorder but that didnt stop them

>Is this confirmed?
No, but Chu said this isn't something they normally think about when developing a character and if they feel like it ends up fitting they'll go with it. So she could be trans but it wasn't confirmed.

But Tracer being a lesbian isn't fitting at all.

>there was drama for all of five seconds over that skin and now nobody cares
lol

I mean i wouldn't get mad if she was I wouldn't really care it would just be kind of pathetic that they embrace people going through with such a degrading life choice.

My brother has autism and having lived with the ball of love hasn't made me consider putting him down like most dumbfucks seem to think.

I have also known trans people and they are fucking horrible terrible people who never see things any way other than their own from what i have learned.

Some of them even said shit like "fuck white people" and "trump should get assasinated".

To be fair having known only 6 trans people throughout my life may be a bad representation of them all but so far i'm not impressed online either.

I mean if Moira is trans, she's a trans Irish woman living over 60 years from now. It'd be like tumblr saying Tracer can't be English because of their history of colonialism.

goddamnit if Pharah isn't under my tree tomorrow morning...

I want a loli Fareeha

trans people are trying to overcompensate from a horrific childhood. a majority of them were sexually raped by a close family member either by their mom or dad or uncle, so in order to cope they kill off their ego, going from jeff to jill. once they realize that doesnt solve the problem they just make things worse by performing irreversible surgery on themselves. eventually they realize that doesnt erase the pain away and thats when a majority of them eventually kill themselves.

>Go on, give it a shake!

Does six feet under your tree count?

ah i see now thank you armchair psychanon

Goddamnit if Zarya isn't under my tree tomorrow morning...

im actually a practicing psychologist with my degree, but at least you see the determining factors.

Honestly i'd be a little sad if they made Moira trans simply because it'd make her less unique of a person. She's so much cooler just being an androgynous woman.

>Team is down 0-3 in 2nd round
>everyone being toxic
>pick the hard carry zen the god
>start calling out discords
>enemies go down one after the other
>save our team from three team gravs one after the other
>everyone realizes we have a chance and stops bitching
>game ends 4-3 in round 4
>3 golds, 1 silver, most of the match on fire
>everyone congratulates the mercy for hitting e
>mfw not even a card

that's a very cute pharah

Just plat things...

aren't dogs super haram in muslim nations

she has a face tattoo

Daily reminder that Moira is 100% female and a qt.

>tfw saw some stupid clickbait site talking about “the controversy” and how people were pissed off and boycotting the skin over police brutality it when one of the comments said “man fuck that I’m not downloading heroes of the storm again I already had to do that shit for oni genji”
CLICKBAIT BOYS

shes also indigenous Canadian and animals are sacred to them.
i also get the feeling ana isnt exactly a devout muslim... more of a whore.

this

any tattoos are haram, ana and pharah are clearly not muslim

Like mother, like daughter.

>no Jeff OP again
Terrible thread

So did anything come from that Jeff stream? Or was it just an really long boring joke?

>Rime Sombra from my free boxes

Thank you Blizzard now gib hanzo skin

he "revealed" 27 but the stream conveniently glitched out

I'm the Queen of England

happy christmas your majesty

they implied they would be announcing another character soon
not that anyone who actually plays the game cares since the schedule is rigidly predictable and we basically already know exactly when all the character announcements are gonna happen for the foreseeable future

wow, so it was a long and pointless joke. Really feel sorry for anyone who wasted their time actually watching it.
were people really fooled? the characters come out now like clockwork.

>were people really fooled
I don't think reddit qualifies as "people".

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP JEFF

RECLUSE PLEASE!!!

You people are more obsessed with Moira being trans than tumblr, reddit, and the SJWs put together.

Is anyone looking forward to blizzworld release to live? From what I have played on it on the ptr, I don't think it's that great of a map.

Holy shit these new SR changes sound horrible
They really want to kill any semblance of individualism

Why would anyone play this shit. Might as well spend the time getting good at game where how I preform actually matters.

even if it's her she's not gonna look anything like that concept art

How do you win a game if feedhog and feedva are feeding?

What's the new changes?

your right, her tits are too big.

usually when you win/lose how you personally performed in the match has a factor on how much SR you gain/lose. They're removing that.

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20759648155

also how the fuck do you design skins for that

>boob strap
as awesome as this design would be, there is no way she is coming in to overwatch looking like that.

You don't. Pick Torb.

none of the maps are, why should this be any different?

psyblade > recluse

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD
I QUEUED UP FOR A RANKED GAME
WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO?!
WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF?!

They didn't really explain what they would replace the personal performance thing with. So is it just going to be a group win-loss thing? Will there be factors that each team will be measured for?

normalized sr gains above diamond in an attempt to kill people "maining" shit like sombra and climbing with a negative winrate
but they didnt reset ranks so whats going to actually happen is these people are just going to coast at the rank theyre currently at with very little risk of dropping due to the dogshit matchmaking guaranteeing them free wins

And how the fuck do you expect her to go through doors and hallways when she's the size of Ridley?

Seems like it's just going to be win or loss. Apparently also factored in is whether or not you are the underdog or not.

the pink hair and beam make me think she was disassembled into zarya