>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Last FREE map

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Daily_Deals#2017
pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Takatsukii/characters[/spoiler]
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tell me what portal mtx to use poetards

Alright so I'm really sick and I just spent 20c on a 5b-1r chest by accident.

What's a fun build to use this on? I don't feel like reselling and it's corrupted.

Levelling a volatile dead build as of now.

how's your vault dwelling today poeg

Challenger or Sovereign.
You do have Support Packs from every Expansion, right?

>decided to run lair because why not
>2 wolven king's bite drops
Perhaps i should do this shitty map once in a while.
Also, why is rigwald's quills is so expensive and in high demand? It only offers clear speed and almost no single target dmg boost, and bow skills inherently have more than enough clear speed.

>tfw your bro is the definition of a graphics-fag
>won't play PoE over D3 because "it looks like crap"

Flameblast Totems Inquisitor.
>Flameblast (B)
>Spell Totem (R)
>Increased Critical Strikes (B)
>Conc. Effect/Inc. AoE (B)
>Faster Casting/Controlled Destruction (B)
>Elemental Focus (B)

It's the rarest of his drops and like always again, we're in a clearspeed meta. Bosses are perceived as worthless.
Imp Portal or the 36 Challenge Abyss Portal.

What's a good guardians/shaper farmer that can also ignore shit mods to a certain extent on guardian maps ? Ancestral Warchief Chieftain ? Is bladeflurry still broken without Ruthless ?

What do you think it is like inside Freeposter?

Hey guys. I missed the start of the league. Do we still have the same shit posters?

threadly reminder to never unironically play warframe

those portals both look kinda shitty imo

good suggestion if only i wasnt poor

For the most part. We got 2 or 3 Freeposter imitators.
Same with Realm of the Mad God.

Got the base of my gear done after dying to multi-proj ele reflect balls a few days ago.
Need biscos, better rings, belt, more levels for jewels, do uber lab, change to a lightpoacher and then sextant up my shaped maps and casual it up to 100.

desu atm i don't like raider and felt much safer as slayer.

Help me complete this six link
>Cyclone>curse on hit>flammability>fire pen

Black Hole is a good all around portal that fits almost all hideouts.

yeah i think thats my top choice at the moment
wonder if it will go on sale

Nuts, already making an Inquisitor now. I know I shouldn't be picky, but anyone know another build?

pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Daily_Deals#2017
They had a portal sale once a month for the last ~4 months and you already missed the December one. Maybe next month desu

>Base
>6L Windripper and a Kaom's Heart

what do you think it's like inside of the witch?

I bet the witch is a virgin!

Please fix my frost blades single target DPS. I can not kill the vault boss to save my life.
[/spoiler]pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Takatsukii/characters[/spoiler]

Frost Blades has no single-target DPS. You swap to Molten Strike.

So tilted from my own retardation that I forgot how to spoiler tag.

drop a totem, get a frost bomb in your links somewhere

that's the best you can do

or just use molten

Even using Molten Strike, I can't kill the bosses.

What do you think it is like inside DCLara?

You are using Ancestral Call, right?
4L:
>Molten
>Ancestral
>GMP/Faster
>Elemental Focus/Conc.

warm and wet

Ancestral call for bosses?

Swap hat to starkonja, why do you even need lightpoacher when frost blades already shred multiple screens of trash. Also get frost blades dmg enchant on hat, it's not expensive.
You can get huge damage boost by getting attack speed and flat dmg on gloves, not cheap if you want to keep life on it but worth it.
Carnage heart is very overrated for non-slayers, swap it on good rare amulet with stats so you can remove +30 passives on tree, there are lots of life and dmg left to pick.
Get more jewels with flat dmg, life, crit multi - these give huge boost. You can also use bubonic trail for socket and more dmg, if you get resistances smoewhere instead of boots.

yes?

>Vault
Adds take hits, thus, you can easily generate a billion meatballs.

4 exalt is a lot for me right now, but maybe something I'll work towards. For gloves, I'd really like to keep the life. Only at 3400 flat as is. Carnage gives me an insane amount of int, which seems to be an issue to get otherwise, but I'll look again.
Makes sense, I'll give it a try.

How is something like this for an amulet? I don't know what I'd be looking for.

life and resistances, plus increased elemental or crit multi and maybe boosts to attributes you need for gear or gems. That has too much attribute bonus, not enough other stuff

It has that much because that's how much I need if I take out the +30 nodes and remove carnage.

If 4ex is about a hat enchant then things changed a lot because i remember getting mine for about 1.2 ex.
For the price of carnage heart you can get rare amulet with even more int that also gives lots of useful shit like life, resistance, maybe crits ot flat dmg.
>Only at 3400 flat as is
What the fuck man, how do you even live like that. Go buy starkonja and amulet with good life roll and int right now, also you may remove skill points from something to pick life near duelist start.

For the amulet, see I'm still fairly new, so I just followed a guide and it said that carnage was BiS. I'm trying to look at the leaderboard though and follow what other people are using, and it's actually a lot of belly of the beast with starkonja's, so i'm really starting to dislike guides.

>Auction House: can price anything for 1c, 1 alch, or 1 fusing and 1 of all other small value currencies for buyout so you can actually find people to sell stuff two weeks into the league when 90% of the playerbase is AFK
>Market: works like the trade site except in-game, you can only message people for trade

Amulet is okay, craft life on it. Just check that you dont get uncapped res as you lose 25% from changing amulet and helmet.
>so I just followed a guide and it said that carnage was BiS. I'm trying to look at the leaderboard though and follow what other people are using, and it's actually a lot of belly of the beast with starkonja's, so i'm really starting to dislike guides
Guides are useful for understanding how build works, but you really need to think for yourself in this game. Also belly is the really best armor for this build, but i personally prefer perfect form - arctic armor and phase acrobatics provide real good boost to survivability, and lots of evasion with stibnite flask even more so.

I'm undercapped by 2% fire resistance, but I can fix that with a jewel probably. Should I sell Shroud for a belly? I think shroud is a lot of damage, but my survivability is absolutely terrible.
>guides are useful for understanding builds
I get that, but they still seem so disjointed from what to actually do.

Or just let me browse people's stashes.

Are you searching peoples stashes by username or item?

Shroud is useless for this build because its unique ele pen link is worse than common cold pen as you can get 20% quality and level 21 on latter. If you can get 6l belly, do it asap, maybe even with shit roll that you can divine later.

Does anyone even buy +1 tabulas? What would you use them for? The elite rich buying gear for their second characters?

Alright, I'll try and sell that and another 5ex chest I have to get a 6 link belly and maybe some other stuff. Thanks for the help user, I'll be back later.

I've been playing PoE for a year and I have never once 6L'd a chest nor bought a 6L

Swap Added cold damage and Hypothermia for Ruthless and Melee physical damage. Recoloring this armor to 4 reds will be hell though.

I'm going to go with a Belly of the Beast instead of Shroud. Frost Blades, Ele Damage with Attacks, Hypothermia, Ice Bite Support, Multistrike and Added Cold will probably be my setup unless I should change something.

Relatively surprised Oni has stabilized at around 50c

Amplifying your physical damage and converting it to cold should yield you much more damage than flat cold on gems. ToA is still decent weapon in terms of physical dps. You should pick Cold penetration as well if you switching from Shroud.

What should my 6l be then

Given it's about a day's grind on average, that's not bad.

What melee builds can clear hall of the grandmasters?

Frost blades - Cold penetration - Melee Phys dmg - Ruthless - Ele dmg with attacks - Multistrike.
I never had a problems against bosses with this setup.

What is your molten strike setup then?

Heavy Strike Aegis.

im a new retard and this game is overwhelming, what are some good builds for a ranger?

Perfect.

Time to have fun again!

Why would I need one? FB kills bossed fast enough with it. Sure there are 2 gems that don't affect projectiles, but with 2 ToA your clear speed it still insane.

reported

frost blades raider is a pretty popular build these days

Doomfletch Prism build. Very good archer without need to invest in some blingy harbinger bows.

That shading is really nice

Currency Cop trustworthy?

Is the general's global always full o emote spamming retards?

Yeah.

There is no reason not to have an auction house unless you are a price manipulator with 20 accounts.

What's the deal with the atlas? I'm pushing shapre around and there are pockets where I'll clear him out of one map and the elder won't expand into it. I'll clear the next map next to it and the Shaper will go into the map I did prior.

You guys aren't using watchers eye with LGoH vitality mod? Lol

>Needing LGOH when you get 320 life on kill

Did you really need a sign to tell people how dumb you were?

I am wondering about how to start improving my character. All of my equipment is now in the 'okay' range, like all of them worth 10+ Chaos (except maybe Rat's nest, but its a really good roll). All of my stuff is at the point where I am gonna have to spend a lot to upgrade.

However, my chest is still 5L. Should I be pushing for that next?

6L is THE improvement for pretty much all non-meme builds out there.

Alright. How much can I expect to pay in chaos before this thing is 6L'd?

6L belly is like 8ex, 1ex is 90-92c
or
average 6L fuse is like 700, 2fuse is 1c

Neat.
Finished off my poc safe-space.

That knockback on bow crit passive is so fucking annoying to have if you use barrage. Of course they also made it to give 6 gorillions crit chance so I can't just get rid of it.

>last map in pool
>it rolls shit every time
>spend the next 5 minutes trying to buy it from AFK assholes
>it's more fun to run a variety of maps even if you don't get as much EXP or currency, user!
FUCK OFF

this is exactly how I imagine you people

Make a build for me /poeg/. I don't know what to play

>they still don't farm chayula

>faggo

When I setup my sextants, do i start from the outside in?

w-where did those bodies come from surrounding vorici

>Try both VD Inquis and ES Trickster
>Hate both of them

I don't get it, the builds just don't "click" for me, frankly i dont find them fun.

Any anons have some decent build suggestions?

>Mathil

The absolute state of pee oh eeh gee

I feel like the general chat is a mix of reddit and the chins

Any group be it discord, guilds, or in-game chats attract the worst /r/4""""channers"""

>tfw playing superior SRS

remember the we are

-a christian global, no atheists or other heretics allowed
-a conservative global, no leftists or other subhumans allowed
-a straight global, no faggots or females(male) allowed

wow im literally none of those