/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Christmas Edition

NEWS
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night confirmed for release on May 24th 2018:

>persona-dance.jp/p3d/
>persona-dance.jp/p5d/

>Atlus' online shop is now open:shop.atlus.com/
>Yukiko confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/yukiko-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Chie confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/chie-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Yosuke confirmed for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/yosuke-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Persona Q2 revealed:pq2.jp
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018:personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Concerts - 2008 to 2017
pastebin.com/L19y0r5X
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mangorijima
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ren is from Sumaru City!

twitter.com/mangorijima

Claiming this beautiful bundle of Christmas joy.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

Merry Christmas Personababs.

Me too!

Here's what should've been the OP.

Who the fuck are those people in OP image

Ritualposters need to be kissed

I love Ann!

I want to fuck that reindeer

Fuuka is for Fuukafag

Quick, post Christmas art of your waifu!

Makoto loves the sun a little too much!

FUCK I don't have any. Can I draw my own

Repostan from last bread cuz I didn't realize it was about to go
Merry Christmas you fags
Does anyone know how shrine blessings work in 4G? Like, if you were going to level up on the next time you interact with them, does it carry over to the next level?
Can you check if you are going to level up with an SL without it being right before you spend time with them?

lovekoto

My wife looks lovely as always!

She's mine /pg/

me on the left

Here you go.

Me too!

I guess it's okay...

Fuuka is for me and only me, Fuukafag and everyone else that likes Fuuka (except for me) is a numale soyboy and I'm the only one that deserves her love.

Merry Christmas /pg/!

Merry Christmas, /pg/!
For Chihiro, her Justice, and Christmas!

Do you have one without the dyed hair

That was easy.

>makoto dresses with Tae's influence after she spent a few weeks at the Niijima residence
the saga is getting really good

>all these new fuukafags out of nowhere
jesus christ
how did just one HD model change the demographics of waifufags?

Shiho deserves better
Shiho will always be number one in my eyes!

Merry Christmas everyone

Damn, I wasted so much time setting up an "The influence of Takashi Kido is surprising" screen cap, what I SHOULD have done was make a "the influence of TaeXSae is astounding" screen cap.

I found out that my gf on the side is pregnant. I'm engaged. What do /pg/?

This is much better
>she probably has tanlines on her butt

if you have a save file at that point you can just alter the game files to change the name of the PT or the protagonist.

I want to kiss Ann.

We ain't good at meme magic, that's for sure.

Get Sojiro to cover for you.

>パスワードを入力せよ
>Enter your password
NANI

You too Shihobab.

Me too.

Get three more girls pregnant. Just trust me on this one

Merry Christmas Shihofan!

"Akira Kurusu is not canon" but in Japanese.

With a PS4?

you know what to do

Chie!

try "passwordo"

Is it possible to go through the stages of grief backwards? I thought I accepted it, but now I'm just depressed all those weeks of theory-crafting were all pointless.

with a PC and emulator
so i guess you're outta luck

Ann a best.

... Yeah, I was using my capture card to get the picture. My laptop is so shit, it lags running Tetris sometimes. I fear what a PS3 game will look like.

It's already Dec 25th where I live, so Happy fluffmas guys!
It was fun posting this webm for almost 2 months

Awwww thank you guys

You did a great job, Flufffan! Merry Fluffmas!

good job fluffmas user

It's okay to have all those theroies. They haven't gone to waste and it actually held. some water. It still hasn't stopped from naming the MC takashi kido in future playthroughs.

Haru !!

proud of you

Just be happy that the theory was actually sound and made sense timeline wise. It was good for connecting the other games. There were moments when Ren looked like he could be Kido's offspring, plus they had some similarities. Just because he's not Takashi, doesn't change the fact that he's an eiha useer who is a second year transfer student.

And honestly it's not like the Goro parallels with Reiji himself falls apart. That's still there.

I had fun with the theory crafting, and don't be embarrassed or feel they were a waste of time. They held some water.

You could always continue until the next holiday.

I just headcanon that Takashi had to change his name when moving to Tokyo.

What's with the sudden resurgence of people who apparently never played P4 trying to insist Naoto is a trans man and Kanji is gay? The only way to possibly come to those conclusions is if you're incapable of reading and I thought we left that shit in 2009 where it belongs.

Merry Christmas! Coincidentally, I started browsing this general right before you started posting this.
Will you start up another post per day again?

Post a phone wallpaper with Ann please with new art

What is ann reaching for?

Merry Christmas

P5 became known to normies who now are playing P3 and P4 and the tranny normies and tumblrfags and pushing their agenda

C U T E

I mean, it's REALLY easy to read Kanji as into dudes, given that he had an obvious crush on Naoto when he thought she was a dude.

That's actually a pretty good explanation with the help of some Nanjobucks to have it happen. Retaliation is a thing after all.

times like these when /pg/ is happy and jolly and active are worth the months of slow threads, endless trolling, and pointless arguments over girl anons, but isn't going to end soon. tomorrow we'll go back to arguing but now we have new images to fuel our rage.

lets not start the kanji and naoto shitfest again

Christmas!

>implying slow threads are a bad thing
Eat shit

Come on, don't do this to me, guys. I already had hope taken from me when Dancing Star Night's trailer came up, I don't want to start believing this, and then we find out his dad is just some pussy nerd.

so is the first episode being actually released tomorrow/today or are you guys' japanese just terrible

Who gives a shit, these are the same people who can't distinguish a trap from a tranny

It helps to soothe the wound a little bit.

I mean it's been happening all day today, so nothing changed.

The important thing is the happiness. Fact of the matter is, most of the happy threads were either in the middle of news (like the concert), or slow.

>you'll never have a father who is ridiculously young or fit compared to all the other classmates' dads
I wish my dad had a six-pack.

I know it's most likely not true but it's nice and doesn't make me hurt when seeing images like this.

Takashi always wins the game of "My dad could beat up your dad."

My dad had a few six packs a day haha

Ryuji or Junpei please don't ruin Christmas with your melancholy.

You know, I never did find out the source for those images. I know this was done by an user in these threads.

Tumblr I believe

Seeing that the trailer obviously shows the first episode I'd say Joker get's his awakening in the first episode is good pacing.
Please A-1 don't fuck this up.

you know what? I overreacted. You are old enough to dress how you want, Makoto. Follow your heart and do what feels right, I won't block you from expressing yourself. Yep! Aren't I a cool sister? I've got some my college threads from the 80s I can pull out, lemme dance with you guys-
ah of course. Don't want me cramping your style, kids only, no problem! I'll just stay home...

I had those commissioned a long time ago. Artist Black is the artist. That one image you have right now is from a random draw user.

Is the first episode really airing tonight?

The guy is 182cm and beats up demons after work because he's mad. Yeah he's going to be able to beat the shit out of loser salarymen. And it's hilarious.

No it's not

Terrible Japaneses, no episodes till April.

They didn't answer the most important question.
How many episodes?

26?

All three were commissioned? Darn, kinda hoped they did it themselves. That'd mean I'd have something to look for, you know?

400+ episodes. This is replacing naruto.