youtube.com/watch?v=IpWqKme-g_4
store.steampowered.com/app/617870
totalwar.com/blog/tomb-kings-announcement
tl;dr Tomb Kings on the 23rd of January, 4 LL's
Laboratory Mode
youtube.com/watch?v=qLSezK6_N5w
store.steampowered.com/app/594570/
totalwar.com/blog/reprisal-update-final-patch-notes
tl;dr: Laboratory and Reprisal updates now live, more balances & updates in January alongside campaign DLC and FLC

>History
youtube.com/watch?v=PhFP75EGPsI
store.steampowered.com/app/694880/Total_War_ROME_II__Empire_Divided/
youtube.com/watch?v=-Fu0UPnk4kc
store.steampowered.com/app/712100/Total_War_Saga_Thrones_of_Britannia/
totalwar.com/blog/thrones-campaign-map-reveal
tl;dr New Britain map is fuck huge so you can never escape the rain

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

Campaign posting and screenshot sharing encouraged!

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G93bj1HARA4
youtube.com/watch?v=dOje7Ah7zzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=myq-n9fqKaM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Merry Christmas /twg/

watch this thing /twg/

youtube.com/watch?v=G93bj1HARA4

Mounting a hero doesn't actually make them move faster on the campaign map, does it

No

Is there a way to mod cities to be larger? Like, for example, make all the castle towns in Brettonia 9 slots?

I'm posting until we get our promised regimental gangbang

Why would it?

>playing Rome II
>hard pressed by simultaneous wars with Nervii and Syracuse
>just wrapping up the Lusitani and Celtici, laying siege to the latter's capital
>suddenly Senate Fucking Shits start civil war and secede with Northern Italy
>tfw two fully stacked legions also rebelled inside my territory and are set to sack half my settlements with little to stop them
>and my remaining forces are barely holding the line against the outside enemies (the revolting legions were to break the stalemate against the Nervii)
how exactly do you prepare for something like this? I also built up the garrisons of the Italian cities extremely strong so taking anything back is going to be a nightmare.

Because horse/wolf/cold one is faster than walking?

Getting the urge to play more Delves, they have to be my favourite race in the game, but I don't want to do the same old stuff.

Typically I use dreadspears and sharts until I can spam black guard, hydras, cold one dreadknights and GS shades.

What are some other units in their roster that are interesting to use, and how do you use them?

So how would his entourage follow?

I like having a Black Ark army that's all corsairs, along with one of each monster.

There's a mod out there that tweaks this, IIRC, modifying move range based on stack composition.

Of course he'd have to move at everyone else's pace if embedded, but a lone hero moving on his own could benefit from being mounted

This is actually remarkably well done.

Heroes aren't generally single people, they represent a person and their followers.
That's why one Empire Captain can blow up walls, and why Witch Hunters can "assassinate".

Nevermind that a single hero can assault enemy armies and somehow kill a whole lot of them single handedly.

>There are brainlets who don't realize how good flagellants are

Not dis guy but I wanted to point out these two

youtube.com/watch?v=dOje7Ah7zzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=myq-n9fqKaM

There both really good. But enough off topic shit.

I tried playing RTW2 about a month ago with the DEI mod and I played on the Iceni (London) and I got fucking trashed twice. Am Ijust fucking terrible or is this mod hard. I did play on normal settings as well.

Could sneak in and poison the provisions or something

How in the FUCK do you defeat elves as Bretonnia?

The same way you defeat anything else?

Charge them nigga
Except for the asrai spears. Use infantry or ranged on those.
Set the treekin fags on fire with your archers. And then keep setting them on fire with your grail knights.

autistic amounts of cav micro

Which one is Morathi?

Probably mix of K and C

Morathi is K

Sounds like a fun campaign desu

We need to edit this to include her and others.

I like to imagine that they all have dicks. How about you, user?

so how do chaos invasions work in ME? I crush them, new stacks appear like five turns later, rinse repeat. Does this go on until Archaon leads them and gets defeated? Does it stop after that? Fending off chaos hordes ad nauseam is boring, does it ever end

Yes, yes, yes

>Does this go on until Archaon leads them and gets defeated?
Yes
>Does it stop after that?
yes

what did he mean by this

>"The Only Brave Ratto"
>A Christma Story

Alright, time to watch Rome for like the 15th time while I attempt another normal Greco-Roman WRE.
I'm going to stop trying to over-extend and take Caledonia Et Hibernia, I'm just going to take Mauritania and burn the rest to the ground.

I find it hard to choose between E, J and L

Ayyyyy

I start watching it again every time I play any Roman faction or someone that interacts with Roman factions. The Kingdom or Vikings when doing a Viking meme migration. Vietnam movies when playing RS2. WW2 movies when playing RO2.
I have a serious problem

Sounds autistic at fuck desu. At least you have some semblance of taste.

Where should my recruitment province be for WRE? Rome? Ravenna? I tend to try and do it where there is Iron but the bonus in this case is really just recruitment speed so I feel like I should set one up early for once.

Merry Christmas from /ddlc/! May your elector counts be summoned, your book of grudges actually get less for once, You daimyo to unite Japan, and your Roman armies unite the known world!

MERRY CHRISTMAS FRIEND-THINGS!!

F is life!

You doing rounds or something Monikafag? I've seen you in like 3 generals now

They're definitely my favourite. Dreadspear+darkshard spam is amazing.
Depending on how far you are into the campaign, try dark riders. I always thought they were shit, but this morning I gave them a chance against Norsca. Two basic dark riders + a lord on horse managed to route their whole army whilst dreadspears acted like tanks.

Yes! I wan't to spread the holiday spirit and let them all know their is no bad blood, and even if they don't like us we hope the best for you all in your endeavors. For it's the season of giving and I wish to share the good feelings.

I love that kind of shit. I had a single rat lord try to take on a Malekith garrisoned settlement. The bolt thrower got one volley in before a level 3 fire sorceress fucking one shot the fucker with a fireball.
I also had a Norse lord try the same shit later on at the same settlement (Altar of Ultimate Darkness - ME) and I simply threw a lord + two dark riders at them. Shit was fucking hilarious.

>it's another imperial factions do nothing on the map compared to the shogun factions in fall of the samurai episode
>it's another episode of getting overwhelmed 6 to 1 in numbers and dealing with endless hordes of enemy forces with an ungodly amount of experience per unit and too many melee units to shoot before they hit your lines
>holding out for 130 turns right now but its looking like i might finally not be able to hold my half of the island the tosa start out on

That model looks weird. He has a huge lump on his back and his head looks like it is attached directly to his sternum without a neck.

if the user from last thread that was asking where the comic panel with the talking horse came from : its from a serie of 6 comic books called : Caligula : Heart of Rome

I like corsairs. Bleakswords might be better and lol more darkshards is probably the best answer to all Delf problems but who cares corsairs have TWO swords

Why did they decide to go with the gold mask for Khalida rather than the Marble/Porcelain one?

>just stomp a campaign as imperial factions on "walk in the park" difficulty!
come on i dont want a piss easy campaign but i want there to at least be a possibility of winning

I guess it's the last remaining army of annihilated faction. They always suicide at something hostile nearby.

What are the factions you see the least of in multiplayer? I'm guessing people avoid rat boys and edge elves

also this comic have some warhammer demon shit visual in it

You don't. Bret fags are weak

On a scale of 0 to Ghorst, how excited are you about Skaven FLC Lord, Tretch Craventail?

literally who/10

The Grand Chieftain of the Deep Warrens of Clan Rictus.

Why the jimminy pebble fuck would did they choose Tretch? Was it just to avoid choosing the lord of Clan Eshin?

Thats what rat necks look like

fugg this pic makes me sad, the giant tumor that plague priest has reminds me of how my dog's neck was from her lymphoma before we had to put her down

Are you bullshitting or is there an actual source for this? I wouldn't mind having him if they can reflect his cowardly and treacherous nature in-game.

note the whip marks on the skaven slaves back

haven't touched mp since release, but delfs and rats were the 2 best factions pre-me

I would assume that beastmen are the least played

Someone dug his name out of some data mined resrefs

Eshin has no generals. The deathmaster should be a summon able hero like the green knight.

I can literally think of 2 or 3 other skaven characters that would be better than this dude, why the heck would they pick craventail?

Feels bad man. Found a hard lump on grandmother's dog. She said she took it to the vet last month, but it was soft and the doc just poked it and told her it'd be fine. Known that dog since I was 13, really don't want to see her go.

I guess to have a ninja/stealth themed skaven LL to go with technology themed Ikkit and Beast themed Grot

I don't know if they'll ever do Thanquol. He's iconic but his defining characteristic is his incompetence so he might no be a good fit as a LL. The only time he got something done was during the End Times when Skreech Verminking was holding his hand the whole time.

>But the Elves of that time were arrogant and prideful, and scorned by the Dwarf's accusation, the Phoenix King deliberately conceived an insult so grievous that no amount of gold could ever serve to recompensate. The Elves forcefully restrained the Dwarf and slowly cut-off his beard, compelling the Dwarf to go home shorn of pride and bearing the message that the only way the High King would gain a single gold coin of compromise was if he went personally to Ulthuan and begged before the Pheonix King himself.

WTF, I hate elves now.

The dwarves have actually offered to return the Dragon Crown of Caledor they claimed in that war.

So long as the Pheonix King himself comes to Karaz ak Karak and begs before the High King for it :^)

Turn 3 and
>Iazges dead
>Suebians dead
>Quadians dead
>Ostrogoths half dead
>Wiped the Saxon invading stack
>Caledonians turned into oceanbound horde
One of my better starts, I think. Everywhere I have two nearly full stacks working together. I figure I should keep Stilicho and Honorius in the Balkans, maybe kill the Gepids first, have my two armies near Alsace-Lorraine chill there until the Britannian armies burn down the rest of the Celts. My African legion is going to take the rest of Mauritania, then head to Hispania since I always have trouble with public order there. Going to play super defensive and not overextend and get fucked by rebels as I tend to do, leave just the armies currently in Britannia to burn down Germania. Once I'm super stable I'll take the Sahara and probably start colonizing everything I will have burnt down

which warhammer mod is this?

As much as i hate dorfs, i hate helves more

Well... That's new.

Ghorst / 10

not their fault dwarfs can't banter

the mighty lords of chaos lol

seriously though artillery/cavalry is hilarious. they are so softened up and demoralized that they break as soon as the cav touches them

>this unit comp for some reason

Like, why the swordsmen? or the Empire Knights?

>a unit of swordsmen is 60

the fuck is this unit size, what are you playing on. That should be a hundred men per line block.

Shut the fuck up

>plays on small+easy
>gets called out
>gets mad

ABLOO ABLOO ABLOO I NEED ONLY THE BEST UNITS TO WIN IM A SUCH RETARD AHHHH

SEETHING

so this is the power of tabletop

What mod is that for the Chaos lord portrait?

why'd they take away the "trade settlements" mechanic in Rome II? My autism is triggered by all the border gore in North Africa, I would very much like to fix it by giving some settlements to my clients.

Jesus Christ, I'm never going to do a Skaven campaign at this rate.

>demoralized that they break as soon as the cav touches them

Someone is not being a real man and playing in any other mode than Legendary

>clan Rictus

Literally pootier

>tfw no GF to conquer the world with

GW.

Why no Snikch then

This makes no sense. It should be "Skarsnik in da streetz, gobbla in da sheetz"

Wurrzag got them dancing feet tho

>that unit size

I expect radio silence after this post and again at 3pm GMT
Yep this was common in warhammer 1 mods