webview.fate-go.us/2017/1220_maintenance/
Apology for failure
- Saint Quartz x11
- Golden Fruit x11
Distribution Period:
2017-12-21 04:00 - 2018-05-31 23:59 UTC

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>Returning Master Login Bonus!
If you haven't logged in since September, log in now for a total of 10 tickets and 16 golden fruits, you lazy piece of shit

>London Chapter Released
3 new Mystic Codes and 5 new interlewds

>London Pickup Summon Period
2017-12-19 8:00 - 2018-01-04 3:59 UTC
Servants on rate-up: 5* Mordred, 4* Frankenstein, 3* Henry Jekyll & Hyde,3* Paracelsus von Hohenheim, 3* Charles Babbage

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments

Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/GBfVu9G

Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo/edit#gid=1722316510
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14691698/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

moou

I hope you get the servant you want in the next year, /alter/

>0 Quartz for Christmas
>0 tickets for Christmas
>Login bug still not fixed
It's over lads

I will post this every thread until The Garden of Order

Thanks user, you too!

>people voted for anyone other than Medb
strawpoll.me/14691698/r

>roll one ticket hoping for Fran because of Christmas
>boar CE
Ugh-

There's a login bug?! What does it do? 183/183 here, is that not right?

Reminder Fran is for (You)!

Merry Christmas anons. Also what the fuck they didn't give us shit.

What did you get for Christmas?

The Saint

Merry Christmas anons

She could be talking about dicks right there for all we know.

Vive la France!

UMU

Medb a cute.

During the maintenance the seamonkeys fucked up and some accounts lost the ability to login. There's apparently some whale on reddit who still hasn't been able to log in.

Arash love! More grail when?

HASHIRE SORI YO

I saved my last 30 SQ and waited till after midnight for a Christmas roll and got Mordred.

Where can I find a gf like this (both body type and sluttiness)

Nero confirmed for purest slut

Holy shit the marthakek is still going

A M E R I C A
M
E
R
I
C
A

Why is Hakuno so sexy?

jackpot

OOMOO

doesn't she have as many dick-shaped holes in her as a fine swiss cheese? I'd have expected more of a landslide honestly

The wait for Jeanne Alter is killing me

>Clearing the free quest quartz out of Okeanos 1 node per day
>Get this from the Minotaur's Maze quest

What the fuck

all of (you)

Thank you mate.

>there is literally only one person on my friend list of 60 people who has Mordred
Damn, is Mordred really that unpopular? I remember there being a lot of people who rolled for Drake/Mary and got them too. I even saw a couple of people who had gotten Medea (Lily) and Orion during that time period too yet barely anyone seems to roll for or has Mordred.

D'Eon's feminine bulge

is tituria alter worth rolling for? got 70 sq and don't plan on rolling for another banner until accel/zero
i don't have any lancer other than cu so i've been struggling a little to clear archer dailies/fight archer bosses

0 (zero) free quartz!

THREE?!

she isnt though

Why does Shiki have almost no lewd art or doujins? I've checked the boorus, exhentai, and even sakura complez but I can't find jackshit on her

THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN

Meme quick trio drained everyone's quartz.
And everyone who still has quartz is saving for white umu or lewd jannu

She's not very hot

Do these come already leveled to 80? This is the second bond CE I've seen at 80. Surely people wouldn't level a CE that gets literally nothing out of it.

>his
>vagina and tits

A new mattress for me and my wife.

Prove it, nerd.

>having to fap to Tamamo because Cat get's zero new doujin
I fucking hate this.

Do not lewd the Shiki. She is happily married and has the cutest daughter.

Shiki isn't for lewd.

I thought the people who couldn't log in were the ones effected by the CE bug so they can't log in until their account is restored, yes?

bond CEs come at 80/80

Boring personality and flat as a board. A tub of Haagen Dazs has more personality.

Mordred is cute. CUTE.

Combination of being bad gameplaywise, bad personalitywise, and bad waifuwise. Anybody who manages to like her despite all of that will likely still prefer to roll for her Rider version in a few months.

wtf is it command seal or command spell???

look umu and tamamo are trying to hide how hideous she is

The point still stands, they haven't been able to play the game for days and have lost their streaks and probably all of their friends too.

Daughter is very lewdable tho

She's a pretty good Lancer. She has a crit draw and power up skill, a Buster up to pair with a Buster NP that ignores defense. Her NP even has an NP seal chance.
The one thing is that her NP isn't single target so don't expect bonkers damage output. Decent, but not insane.

Mordred was never popular. Mordredfags were just really vocal.

>is Mordred really that unpopular?
Yes. She's fucking retarded and annoying. Mediocre art as well. Not even Sawashiro can save her. She also dragged London down. Drake was a fun character making Okeanos exciting to play through. Also huge shiny breasts and pirate adventures.

nice taste, female master

Imagine fucking Shiki while she looks like exactly like that.

Thanks, user.
Pray for my sure to be tattered soul.
Good luck to us both.

Read the visual novels
and tell me. I played Hollow Ataraxia recently and I still can't remember.

I like mordred, but I have and had other banners I want to roll on so I'm just gonna wait for her summer version instead. I would imagine there are a lot of folks in a similar boat

Is quetz for (you)?
also merry christmas you bunch of faggots

Do I seriously have to be a lolicon if I want a pure waifu?

She isn't hideous, she's a very pretty and sexy young teenage girl! Her servants love her and think she's cute too!

pure

Her art looks like utter shit from the waist down and the sprite is just trash. It's even worse when it's moving. Eyecancer.

There's only 2 slots she can go in and most likely people have other servants for those slots.

Doesn't matter, you the reader know what they are talking about if they use either one.

>thigh suspenders connected to panties
Dumbest fucken design ever imaginable

The lolis in this game are big sluts too

jack every thread until she has her banana buddy

mucha mucha yes

It's both.

I wish Astolfo would bury his cock so deep in my ass that I couldn't feel or perceive anything else .

She is not for lewding

That is a male master though.

dumb wojakposter

Hire an expensive slut and put a wig on her

Yes she is. Merry Christmas as well user.

Delete this

hmmmmm sees a little gay

Lies. Lies and slander.

who ever could pull him out would be crowned king arthur

>there are """people""" in this thread that think the Whore of Babylon isn't the biggest slut of all

Everyone is for me.

Are female masters destined to be sluts?

Ayaka is pure

dumb gorilla poster

Back to your cage, gorilla.

>he said that while bending his knees to serve nero in extella

It is their place in life.

no no none of that is right

Oh, and she's impure too after being raped by Lio.