One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Sugofest edition

General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE A NEWFAG
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar: (glo) optc-agenda.github.io/
(jpn) optc-agenda.github.io/jap.html
Snail counter optc.desile.fr/snails-count/?handle=
Friend Codes:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

last:

got 3 new legends this sugo. was a good idea to pull

>Pulled Legend Sanji
>Just realized I had a bunch of free Sanji, but they were fed to TS Sanji
Damn.

>ts luffy on third multi
Thank you based Santa. Should I go on for G4?

Is the Bleach game fun? It looks kind fun how hard would it be to start now

Does GPU have any uses when you have legend Ussop?

PSY-restricted content otherwise no

bleach is fucking dead, though

Let me go on for a bit here then.

The bleach game is fun, but it's fairly mindless for everything but the highest level content. It's main draw is if you like Bleach, it has a lot of cool characters and even does holiday units. If you plan to start, you can either start now and start saving for the end of month banner, or wait for it and reroll, but I don't reroll personally.

The big issue with the game really is the fact that only 5/6 star units are useful. There's a 3% chance on a normal banner of pulling a 5 star unit, all 5 stars can evolve to 6 stars, but theyr'e the only characters in the game you really use. four stars and below are fodder or links. It's not too big an issue oddly enough though because the game just fucking throws orbs at you, you get orbs for maxing units, doing every mission, doing daily missions, etc. You also get a few five star units for free for starting. If you like Bleach, try it, I can help answer questions.

Update for Global

Turtles everyday and Clash everyday has been moved up to 25th

Moved to 25th, I mean

What do you guys think of my sugo pulls? Decided to stop after the 6th multi. All dupes were sold off to Ray shop.

I didn't sell the legend dupes though.

Well I remember the kid having a niche use in zombying some neo colloseum, 5 new legends are pretty good, even if 3 of them are dated. But you kind of got shafted on RR units, I'm not even sure if RR Kinemon is good.

Had it not been for your zoro i'm sure you would have regretted it.

reposting from last thread because BOY am I glad I saved my dupe TS luffy.

Thank you I'm gonna play this I probably won't refill though and just go with the flow

Momo dropped so fucking much. I sold 3 unevolved versions and 2 evolved versions to the ray shop. Also thought Nami's knees were her ass for a second when I first saw it.

Even with Zoro I regret it a bit. It's really disappointing seeing a red poster flutter down and it's Sengoku, Raleigh or Boa and I got triple fucked, got all 3.

Should you really do that without a max special and full sockets? Seems like a waste.

He can buy 1000 snow Luffys and max all sockets in a second

Aren't they expensive?

Would you recommend paying for the snow ruffys to max sockets on legend ruffy?

Yeah. If you did the 6 pull, you'll have more than enough. Assuming you had a lot of dupe

It's 5000 for 100 Luffys more than enough to fully socket g4

Okay, sockets time. 10,000 for 200 copies so that i can max sockets on all of my luffys, go orbs or dr on g4?

DR

What did GUP pull?

Unless you really want that Christmas Rukia like I did, save your orbs for the 31st. Every month there's a banner with 9 units in it, and a 6% chance of pulling a five star, isntead of the normal 3%, we'll also be getting free pulls daily on an ichigo banner.

Also the End of Month right now, we expect it to be Kenpachi Retsu, Shikai/Bankai Zaraki, and Shikai Yachiru, since the 3 of them were just announced with footage of their ultimate attacks. We don't know the "filler" though.

Did anyone pull G4 outside their 6th pull?

Thanks for reminding me, gonna farm the next fn on the double for sure

game is more alive than optc though

hell no, Luffy is one of the easiest units to socket, don't waste RP on shitty stuff like that

3/4 almighty manuals when i had the extra points. Luck is on my side for some odd reason.

>forgot pic
So close to getting quad max G4.

>wake up
>no Pudding

>3rd Multi is Enel
Is he any good? I have Shirahoshi with max RCV

REFRESH YOUR HARUTA
REFRESH YOUR BACCARAT
REFRESH YOUR CAPTAIN BUGGY

Only legend in that game that no one cares about. Legend with high class gimmick bullshit

He's good for forests. Crap and slow for most other things.

> starts Dec. 25th, 2017 (04:00)

That's in 4 hours bruh

Enel is a good and fun legend, but he isn't the easiest to use and I wish I had him. Fuck hes a grape.

Is this ship really worth it? Sure its good but 30 gems is 30 gems

The ship is great, but you also get +100 of each CC and a couple other goodies which can be duped by buggy.

>do 3 multis
>get 5 legneds
>4 (FOUR) bartos and a dupe ray

I didn't know i could be so mad at something

The ship is insane. it's fujitora captain ability for TND/RCV orbs AS A SHIP (insane) plus it makes perfects easier to hit AND it works for two classes (powerhouse and cerebral)

you also get guaranteed manuals, 300 cc (100 of each kind) and a bunch of tomes.

it's worth it

Give me a barto

everything you get from it is well worth 30 gems. Question is do you have team/units to use it for.

is barto even goddamned used anymore?
I have enough of his manuals laying around to max him out right away but is he even used anymore?

He's used as a sub in striker teams and whitebeard teams occasionally. I think raid barto puts him to shame though.

MERII KURISUMASU

Not many new RRs but the ones that were new were pretty great and had been eluding me for awhile. Finally got fucking Shiryu and SW usopp. New Cabbage and Lucci also very welcome.

how good are the secret holiday units, seems i have got them all expect sabo, are they decent?

Sabo is the only one that I've ever seen get used, and he's great at adding some speed to a run.

Sabo is the one you want to get

they are pretty niche but yukata ace's art gives me a big boner

He's a great zombie captain if you have Level 5 or 4 AH

Stop samefagging for attention GUP.

Should I gem for all of these, I guess?

Who /DecidedToGoAllIn300GemsForG4andDevolveToTslBecaueYouHaveNoFighterAtkBoosterButPulledKoalaAndTslOnTheThirdMultiAndNowCantDecideWhetherToGetG4OrNot/ here?

>tfw I'm too nervous to do my 6 multis
Should I do them now and get them over with, or do them later today?

Do it pussy

Now, later today, 2 days from now, the sugofest is extremely long, do 2 multis a day if you want. One when you wake up, and one when you go to bed, just make sure you've done all 6 by the 27th at the news update when it ends.

retard user here, just pulled TSL saved the info but gonna keep rolling for muh G4. I gotta have it but if t hr odds over 3 days really are that bad then well I've got a solid back up

I wouldn't have pulled on this to begin with if I had TSL beforehand. But if you only just pulled one now, you may as well keep going for the free G4. It'll be nice to just have both

>Game doenst let me buy gems

Rip G4

Fuck, I think I might buy some gems. I'll finally have every single unit I've wanted for a long time.

Holy fuck give me a blue lobster, I've run this shitty island 15 times.

Is Buggy possible for the 20 or 30 stam version of Lobster Island? We don't have that instant cooldown ship that japan had

Is it even possible to pull G4 in a random multi?

>3 multis and 3 legend
>Log Luffy (dupe)
>Int Rayleigh (new but trash)
>Marco (dupe)

Should have saved my gems for anni like I originally planned.

why would you do 3 multis if you arent going for g4
man what is with you inbred morons

Yeah. Not good chances for it though and he can come with non max slvl.

>pulling on the g4 sugo when you don't have enough to hit 6 multis
user I know you don't want to hear this right now but I think that was quite silly. I hope you get good sugo luck eventually. Start saving again.

it says there's a rare chance on the banner, it's definitely abysmal odds but that isn't gonna stop me

>not going for guaranteed G4

I thought it was common knowledge that global has atrocious rates, why would you pull? At this point I'd recommend buying the gems and go for G4

>tfw you pulled Buggy this sugo
just in time for free +100 candies

Enjoy your extra Hime turtle

He and Magellan are the only two fun to use legends that can clear everything.

yeah I dunno, originally I was slightly angry that I didn't get a better legend (buggy was the only one outside of the guaranteed ones in 6 multis), but I suppose he's useful in a way

Whats the deal on this Sanji island jp friends? How easy is it?

which of the 20th anni SHs is useful in their own way? I pulled a bunch of them
I think Nami is all right on strikers occasionally?

Plan on using my 20th Sanji a bunch on G4 teams. Orb booster with 5 sockets and a 15% hp cut/poison removal and fits with TS Robin boost.

every time I get the extended red shine, I think its gonna be G4, and every time, it's this man, it hurts a little more each time

Nami gets used for Neko/V2 Law teams for clearing raid Sanji and the striker team for Akainu. First thing off the top of my head.

Zoro's just a good lead. Can't think I've seen anyone else used seriously. Robin's probably good and so is Sanji for Fighter teams I suppose but you'd probably just use Ideo. Mostly niche, though.

Whom should I feed the 5m turkey, Barto, Hody or Ussop?

Usopp honestly, he's the one most universally useful

Usopp

>have quadmax 6+ Sabo
>got my free G4
please convince me it's a good idea to devolve him to TS Luffy
I'd hate to get another TSLuffy in the future and have to shell out 2 skulls to get G4 again

If you have good fighter subs and no Jinbe then keep it G4, Sabo+ is a solid FS lead and pairs great with TS luffy anyway.

yeah I have all the pieces, QCK Marco, Koala, TS Sanji, max colo Ideo...
I guess I'll just do that, keep using Sabo as my go to FS lead

G4 is a meme, people want him to devolve to TSL anyway, Vinsmoke Sanji is an extremely good legend. He can literally dodge being silenced or locked, then come back as a better cavendish.

Not exactly but i am in a similar situation. Pulled timeskip luffy early when I was prepared to go 300 gems for him. I want to save for some new hotness OP legend like Lucy, but global rates are ass so I don't actually see myself getting him on his release sugo. And it will be how long, like 6 months before the next CYO?

REEEEEEEEEEE

>spent money again even though I don't even need G4
can someone help me with my fucking gambling problem

Have you ever bought any and then refunded them?

Has anyone even gotten G4 outside the 6th pull?

It says in the news that you can, but what if Bamco did something wrong?

No and I bought that free legend pull thing last week without a hitch

If absolutely none of the rerollers get him during these three days, then we might have a controversy on our hands boys.

gonna keep rerolling till I do,if I don't get him then I guess we'll know