>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

MOMMY

koob

DEAD

MOMMY thread

Isn't this one of you guys? He had a flier team

I want to put my christmas tree inbetween Lute's christmas ornaments.

>new banner, possibly legendary, promised at the end of December
>barely a week left in December, not even an announcement
>will be gridlocked with 114k feathers after arena rewards because all my current projects require merges or fodder
>can’t pull because I know ISIS will have the banner come out of nowhere

ISIS LITERALLY HATES MONEY

FUCKING

31th is still end of december
As a street fighter cuck Im used to this

I NEED Mommy's milkies!

Swordtism where you at? I know you post here.

GAME

Huh, guys? I have a bit of a problem here...

Posting Mama Mia in the Mommy thread.

stop playing FEH 24/7 you autist

this isnt tharja

>Camilla constantly called Mommy
>No pregnant art or edit

don't forget your free fjorm :^)

yeah I was ready to recklessly dump like $20 of Christmas money into this shit but I'll just wait for the TT orbs tomorrow, fuck em

>this isnt tharja
Who is it then?

Who drew this?

No, he's Siegbert.

death blow fodder thats what

Oh god, I didn't know I wanted this til you mentioned it.

I want to cuddle with Fjorm! :'(

Christmas cake snunsu?

Is it better to use Serra and Lucius (and thus have two Bishops) or to use Serra and Erk (and thus be using Erk over Lucius)? Not using Serra isn't an option, and neither is only using Canas as a mage until Pent/Nino/promotion time.

How do I get a free Fjorm, abit confused here.

he seems more desperate for your cock at least

He's pretty good at least.

Should I give mine Swift Sparrow+Firesweep Sword?

if they were really gonna pin a fjorm message to the top they should have given us another free one today. merry fucking christmas heres your ice bitch

wtf

OH NO

Might as well go LaD if running Firesweep for the extra point. His default is already good with since he stacks swift sparrows.

>her big belly can't be covered by the armor so it's just exposed

yes i guess but wew lad is probably better for fsweep

How is a retarded illiterate 3 star child still the best green tome user with all the powercreep that has been going around?

Good point. I think Firesweep is generally going to have the edge over his default, but you're right on LaD3 being better.

She does her best, user.

>Make a nice beef rib roast and galic butter mashed potatoes for family.
>Got a switch from family and managed to get them something nice too
>Log on to FEH and get BTFO by another DIDJA GET FJORM announcement.

So close to a perfect Christmas.

lmao, at least the guy managing those nice FEH resources has a sense of humor.

Which fire emblem would you fuck?

Is she really better with it than Cecilia, S!Camilla, or H!Henry? The specialized buffs are higher than the vanilla ones.

the other green mages that aren't worthless are all super niche. Cecilia for cav memes. Rhajat for Raul, Deirdre/Julia for killing dragons

Green tomes in particular haven't gotten anything new, really.

leafblower

Don't forget PA Inigo

NINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife.

I taught him gronraven+ and now he helps me avoid deaths in arena by killing lyns and reins.
But only one per match.

he'd be great if his stats weren't shit and if i could roll cecilia and roy to feed to him

I would unironically make Tharja a mother. She makes my dick go doki doki.

This qt

my waifu

>implying that clearing FEH's """"content"""" is a time consuming task

Stop it user, I can only get so hard. Where can I go to request something like this?

I'd like to see you beat 10th stratum with theme teams when some of them suck and constantly receive deaths.

Deirdre. Something is definitely wrong with me.

he is straight up better than nino after SI

>when some of them suck

git gud

Every new green tome in recent memory is made more towards being defensive while Nino is all offense.

my cav team sucks ass and my armor team is literally just black knight and i can do it what are you on about

Well, that is sort of what wind is all about.

Cecilia is the best overall right now due to cave buffs + countering some of the most meta units.

Wonder how many people got Merric'd while going for lissa/chrom

As an overall unit? Maybe, thanks to dance. As an actual green mage? Fuck no. Nino has yet to stop being a death machine and she can be easily merged to boot.

One of the drawing requests threads, either on /v/ or /i/ I think?
I know some user(s) here photoshops them.

What do you mean by theme teams? If you mean stuff like "clear with armored, fliers, etc" then it's easy. Infantry has nice variety and by this point you should have them built up. For armors: BK can solo everything. For fliers you have Palla, Subaki, Narcian, Michalis, and Valter given for free. For horses... well they are busted, do I have to go on about the variety they have?

every new green tome in recent memory is dedicated to ripping reinhardts balls off

I have functional infantry/cav teams, I solo the armor quest with BK and the flier quest with Tana. Use the reroll to get the enemies you want.

I wish I could rip Reinhardt's balls off too.

She's better than all three for exactly one reason.

Speed.

Is Deirdre someone who may as well have been a mother to you?

(lol

me too user but sadly i cant go into the game and castrate him

I can't believe FEH is already dead.

Well, picture of Alvis may have been more appropriate.

Great gif

it's okay, FEH lives as long as IS cares, and IS does care!

H!Henry is only 2 points lower than her and has better defenses. It's not a clear win imo when he can hit significantly harder with her tome due to armor buffs.

>implying green mages matter in in way past tanking thundercock/Blyn
he's a better in every sense barring score autism Owlen is the better Bladeuser if you want blade damage, Thundercock and Blyn both more reliable damage.

im really shocked this game lasted less time than the only other gacha i play which just dies every 3 weeks for no fucking reason

Who is this mysterious character? He feels oddly familiar.

>FEH
>DED

Meanwhile in FGO

>With the disappearance of the singularities and the vanishment of the threat posed to humanity, rayshift technology has been put on freeze. As the Heroic Spirit Summoning System has been suspended, the Servants summoned to Chaldea are also leaving, one by one. The only one remaining is the acting Director, Leonardo Da Vinci. On the dawn after a turbulent Christmas, the Master looks around empty Chaldea's halls alone, reminiscing about the time spent there---

Not that user but I agree with him. Truth is I rarely use my +spd -hp Nino because in the age of BLyn TA + Raven tome is just more overall useful. And if you really want you could give her blade tome to a +spd H!Henry since armor buffs give him enough speed to make up the difference.

I'm still waiting for Nino to be blatantly powercreeped someday though. Ninofags need to be knocked down a peg.

>1%

It's cute that Fate still pretends like it has a plot, literally everyone who gave a shit about the world jumped ship when it became apparent they just wanted the waifubux.

I believe it's Zeke, a promising officer of Rigel and mother of Tatiana's children.

I mean those are completely different movement types. They can all run a different niche because of their stats and movement.

I'd say Nino is still great because ISIS probably accidentally set her speed too high and made her available at 3* and is not limited, while not knowing blade tomes would be hella busted after skill inheritance became a thing. The amount of SI she needs to be good is wildly available, too. Just Fury and Desperation.

HHenry doesn't need blade tome. Just QR and Bonfire bomb, he will delete any red in sight.

+hp/-res, +def/-atk, +spd/-atk, or +spd/-def for Seth-san?

What? From what little I know of FGO the singularity thing was the entire story. It's already been resolved?

Camilla's shitty armor ruins her soft~ soft~ appeal

I want to impregnate Tana

>FEcuck seething