mega.nz/#!c8BnzSob!Ae-AhY9KWdLrVw1j2LIT5vi0glPU_TmBGT-B6ifzv8o

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>NEW! Rips (Primarily for NV):
mega.nz/#F!crJz0LZb!WIH3QNagELMoiHrefK_dqA
mediafire.com/folder/6lyy201y5yca9/Fallout_New_Vegas

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta
>Use the info from this link when creating new threads:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19311/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THE LEGION ARE DORKS

hi I play fallout 2

Nisha making you jerk off at knife point into Dixie's mouth, ready to cut your dick off if you miss even a single drop in her mouth

Hail Citizen

Hold my Rad-Away.

Hello, this is your friendly neighbourhood Oxhorn and today we talk about the moral implications of raising kids from another man and another race.

Clearly, it's the best for the wasteland to raise strong children of colour and thats why the Legion has to die!

>Not the 'out 'eneral
Saged

Would you have enjoyed Fallout 4 more if the PC wasn't voice acted?

>/fog/ still can't make a christmas thread

probably
would enjoy it more with no dialogue wheel either

Best I can do is holiday special

that's trivial wether it had a voice or not, the core problem is the stupid dialog system and the writing itself which is not designed around player choice.

couldnt give a shit about voice acting.

Pretty sure Todd admitted this was all a collossal shit fuck, so I don't think we'll get a dialogue wheel again

what's a good SPECIAL for large leader

why is charisma such a shitty perk tree in fo4 ?
sim settlements y/n ?

Yea

I made a raider melee character now that I got nuka world, when should I take a crack at it? Only level 7 now.

new vegas just crashed on me :s

okay, how much jet did you take to think that raiding a toy store and bringing THAT back would be a good idea?

PROFLIGATES ARE DUMB

The Legion will rise again!

Lets take 20 minutes talking about how letting your wife get inseminated by strong men of colour is the best thing to fight the legion

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM Insulting The Empire is a serious crime, now either pay the fine or pay with your blood.

Yo where's those buffout addicted waifus

FUCK SYNTHS

Dont mind if I do!

a voiced protag doesn't help immersing yourself in your character (as you'd else read the line in the voice you imagine he/she has)

i guess it's yet another attempt to get console/casualfags who'd be like "hurr durr >reading, what button do i press to get bacon?"

SYNTHS MAKE GOOD WORKERS BUT TERRIBLE WAIFUS.
FUCK BINET

hopefully they all died in a fiery car crash

So, is Atomic Beauties the only bod replacer that doesn't have those weird noodle shoulders and arms? I only just now started browsing FO4 mods and thats what I'm seeing.

I feel like I waste a lot of time accomplishing nothing in fo4

Janebod too but it has no support so everyone uses AB for musclefus.

it's not the goal, it's the journey :DD

Same.
Sometimes I end up spending hours building up a settlement with all the necessary things, good defense, and also aesthetically pleasing to the eye, only to realize its one of the small outposts I never will bother coming back to and no point.

>tfw I can feel the 3.5GB of my geforce 970 in this game

Finally ran out of .38 ammo just before Fort Hagen and kellog. Meaning, i'll have to use my better guns and he'll go down like a sack of wet flour.

Wtf is that a Klobb from 007

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19311/

Close enough for government work.

I know right?

its a pretty cool gun mod. Only downside is, that it looks like garbage in 3rd person, unless you have both the laser sight and the silencer equipped.

Thanks, I'll stick to AB I guess. JB is too anime muscles.

What's the key for the creation club mega?

>cold out
>ywn snuggle up next to your waifu and keep each other warm

Mistakes were made.

>Pistol whip kellogg to death
>what to take a screen of it.
>both character look incredibly bored and apathetic about it
Hate this

Turns out this guy gets added to fort hagen if you download synth heavy armor.

That link should take you straight to the file.

Wow, that mod had the right idea. Too bad the execution sucked. But still, the right idea.

>fo3 and nv
>character face animates when attacking
>fo4
>character fact stays neutral
what a waste

He was a bastard to bring down, arguably harder than kelogg was.

Also Synth Heavy armor is right. The fucking thing is 85.7 pounds! I couldn't carry it with all my other guns. So i gave it to piper.

She looks rather snazzy in it.

as predicted, Kellogg went under in a flash. I kinda wish they applied "Legendary" status to him.

But at the end of it all, I still enjoy seeing the the blimp fly over the commonwealth. Looks a bit better at night mind you. Spotlights are a bit of a wasted effort during the day.

now to find curie, and romance the hell out of her.

Yeah, that's why I always use the bed there to wake up around 5am before killing General Mills.

>curie
synth fucker scum

Your waifu is gross

I went there at level 3.. I had played thru before so I knew what to expect going in but it's suggested level 30 so idk go and conquer some settlements by force and do sidequests. I mostly just hunt hunt hunt for xp.

your waifu is trash

Oxhorn looks like that one manlet comic artist who draws himself as a blue bear, forgot his name

I play fo4 to waste time doing nothing. Some days I just go around hunting animals to cook to drop in settlements so they are stocked up.
Other days it's hitting all the underground dungeons and making that a thing.
And other days it's building up settlements and thinking of what it's goal is and how it works with the surrounding dungeons/areas as far as resources and fun.

Currently building up Red Rocket since I have plans to completely scrap sanctuary and conquesting into concord and surrounding areas. I will OWN that whole area and it will be a alot more lively this way. Sort of a spread out main city of the game.

So while it's all time wasted I get to see all sorts of sweet things when I go in. back to it

I'm a retard, how do I install the creation club shit from the OP?

Dobson.

sorry, here's a good frontal without the 50 pounds of gun she sleeps with.

>not a Christmas edition
For shame.

Drag and drop into your DATA folder. They're ESL files so they activate automatically.

Beat me up and suffocate me with those tits.
Get something better looking than that crappy harness though.

Making a waifu like this has to be ironic right?
No one actually thinks this looks good, right?

This, what the fuck? The muscles are way too small. How can anyone like that DYEL shit? Go BIG

My waifu is perfect

>tfw you keep building your property and lose interest in rest of the game

... Yeah your right, i'm sorry.

>Vanilla UI
I forgot how awful that was. You should get Def_UI

Merry actual Christmas /fog/. I got these things too.

whats the best realistic gun sound mod

whats the best realistic fart sound mod

>janet humungus

*flexes 'cep*
You talking shit about muscle mommies?

Hey guys, I've been searching desperately for a Fallout 4 version of pic related to no avail. Some kind of roulette amalgam of challenge runs for F4 and character builds. If one exists, please deliver. If not, shrine please make one...

How's Four-Play coming along?

Still feels like a hack, but it gets the job done.

That's hypershit. Not muscle.

heh

>fo4
>builds

>nigs use my oc
Best christmas present i could ask for

I thought it was appropriate, and codsworth will say it so win win.

She's come a long way from her onset.

I seriously hope you called your settlement Rock and Rolla

Where do I find my BodySlide presets?

Fallout 4\Data\Tools\BodySlide\SliderPresets
If it's not there then create it.

I've got a few dogs of war. They do have a predisposition to go in and kill.

Ah got it, thanks. Some guy on /v/ is asking for my preset. What's the best place to upload it to? Mediafire?

MF is fine.
Pretty sure you need an account though.

rolling

Both the textures and the mesh look like shit. With some slight tweaking the mesh might become acceptable, but the textures would need to be remade from scratch.

Like I said, good idea, poor execution.

ehh i'm not too worried about it. Its better than normal synth armor. not a high bar to pass, but i'm easy to please

how fucking boring and lame do you have to be to not come up with a roleplaying playstile on your own, to the point where you have to rely on a fucking flowchart?

Post preset

Even the dogshit vanilla Heavy Combat armor is better than the trashcan Synth armor

What thread? After a quick look at the catalog don't see any fallout threads
Or just post your character, I'm curious

Check the Skyrim threads too?