/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 25th of December:
800 – The Coronation of Charlemagne as Holy Roman Emperor, in Rome.
1100 – Baldwin of Boulogne is crowned the first King of Jerusalem in the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem.
1941 – World War II: Battle of Hong Kong ends, beginning the Japanese occupation of Hong Kong.
1989 – Romanian Revolution: Dictator Nicolae Ceaușescu and his wife Elena were condemned to death under a wide range of charges and executed.

# Waggle Pastebin
pastebin.com/33A7wXdB

# Random Country Picker
orph.link/random

# News
DH DD 03/12
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1058632/
DH 1.05 Patch 03/12
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1058633/

# Archive (mods only)
>mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

# Where to get these games
>hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
READ THIS FIRST.
>pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>[V2] - Niggermod
pastebin.com/Xgjd5LvG

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.9.2
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>[V2] - Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>[V2] - Cold War Enhancement Mod
github.com/settintotrieste/Victoria-2-Cold-War-Enhancement-Mod-CWE

>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy 0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.2
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>[CK2] - When the World Stopped Making Sense
github.com/loup99/WtWSMS

Old Thread:

How fares your empires, guys?

see see

La Plata

Oh, hello there

4th for the Cog

Who is Aaron?

grob novgorodiums

>women may hold spymaster positions
hmm

me
ama

>2nd
hmm

Is the deepest/most complex/most autistic grand strategy game still Aurora?

yeehaw

is there any way to still get the most recent version of the Arms, Armistice and Revolutions mod for Darkest Hour?

Do any of the mods for vicky 2 make land combat into more than simply 'who has the most artillery'

CWE

Pretty good so far. Going for a Caucasus border then moving on Egypt and Mesopotamia.

Sitting with the 3rd highest population only behind Bengal and of course Ming.

how?

no
>1366x768
lad

Laptop.

Saving up to build a desktop atm

chinese bs

wtf why do I have to go around bosnia to reach ragusa
I control the dalmatian fort

watch out /cabron/

>partisan
>militia

is there a way to get anime portraits to work on after the end pls reply :))

>eu4_560

>can move to narbonne through langedoc
>can't move to langedoc
really activates the forts

i don't know

Rate this Europe

absolutely fantastic

You need to control all of the adjacent forts, so Lika in this case

JUST my manpower up f a m

Oh now /gsg/ doesn't want historical accuracy

Impassable fort zone of control is just a retarded mechanic

That's how it was in real life though

Es ist... heiter?

EvW literally never ever

Is that a Spastika?

Reminder that Huey Long did nothing wrong

>playing CK2
>trying to get some de jure province from a revolt
>about 50% of war score acquired
>war ends inconclusive because the revolt ended
>that's okay, just gonna try again
>attack the same nation for the same province, this time against the actual nation instead of some revolt
>didn't needed to fight that many troops since they were busy with some other war
>95% war score
>war ends inconclusive
>turns out the other war the nation was busy with was a subjugation war that they lost
>will need to fight a much bigger nation just for a single fucking province

Anybody got a link to the new Meiou and Taxes version?

master of puppets

wew

multiplayer game hpm
guess the humans

>christmas day is all eu posters because vicky posters are busy celebrating with friends and family

year is 1890~
9 players

Brazil, USA, Japan, SP (Italy), Persia, France, A-H, Spain, Netherlands

there was a tenth player that formed toucouleur empire, but was shown no mercy after the lisbon conference and ragequit lol
he tried so hard

think I just let the mamluks become the turk

Is /gsg/ finally dying for good?

i dont know but i sure am

I blame the jews

Japan, brazil, uk, italy

it's the jewish holidays user

UK, France, Germany, Italy, A-H, Ottomans, US, Japan, Russia, Toucoleur.
There might be more like Afghanistan but I'm not sure.

see

I hope so.

I can't even imagine how bored you must feel playing this

Does EU3 run on Wine? I don't have access to my Desktop over the holidays but I wanna be autistic.

>le proybenwelf
just uninstall yourself
this is worse than pure blobbing

pfufufufu niggers

it's pretty fun tbqh, going for wc although I don't think I'll get to it
one last game for good before summer

>proybenwelf
please explain

preussenwealth, i.e. powergaming trick for niggers like you

but then why I even complain, this is uninstall 4

This is caused by broken retreat animation in outdated Catholic Pack. For some reason Rezmar hadn't updated it yet, but someone else in those forums uploaded new version.

Honestly Rezmar is behaving strangely recently. He still didn't updated CK2. One of cracks he provides suddenly jumped in size and several avs report malware in it. His creamapi dll also is bigger than the official one.

>powergaming trick
Please explain what is powergaming in that picture.

Absurdly unfeasible cultural transition from polish to 'prussian', and moreover transition from poland, a well estabilished kingdom with centuries long history to some made up shit title that didn't mean practically anything yet.

You know, just proceed to play. But PLEASE, get a trip so I could filter you.

dont think ill ever get tired of these desu

I am not the prussia game poster, just curious.
To clarify, you are refering to culture swapping to prussian when playing commonwealth right?

Well I assumed you were.

Anyway, if you play Poland and swap your state culture to Prussian, you can form BOTH Commonwealth and Prussia, but Prussia can't form commonwealth. So, forming first the former and then the latter, you get arguably the best military ideas in game for ~500 diplo mana to swap a couple of provinces to prussian culture. The decision to form Commonwealth allows you to annex entire Lithuania for free, that would require thosands of admin mana to core if Prussia was properly formed by germanic HRE tag or the Teutonic order.

This is just memery to save mana and blob more efficiently. And that is why it is disgusting.

You can also get three golden ages but I bet nobody in here thought of that.

>redditmod features the 1848 italian first war of independence

genuinely surprised

bravo venice

>get a trip so I could filter you
ok

don't forget the PU over austria because of their own dynasty winning my throne when I was poland :^)
also I didn't culture convert any provinces since that's way too slow, I just unstated wielpolska and malopolska and the prussian % from the teutonic lands was enough

Japan, Austria-Hungary, Italy, Germany, possibly the Ottomans (though Senussi makes me believe otherwise), Russia (same thing with Afghan Turkmenistan), UK (that blobbing on the Taiping looks exactly like what only the AI would do though).
Panama canal doesn't exist/is part of Colombia and they have all their starting cores, so maybe them?
Other possibilities are Sweden, Belgium and Spain, all going for semi-historical routes/afraid of expanding, and Brazil.
But the facts that a possible player Belgium is afraid of expanding into the Netherlands despite being likely backed by Germany and Japan went for all those useless Dutch lands and still didn't take Java might mean the Netherlands are also a player.
So I'll go with
>Germany
>KuK
>Italy
>Japan
>Brazil
>Netherlands
>Belgium
>Colombia
>Russia

>io sto simulando la prima guerra d'indipendenza

thanks laddy

Redditmod is a mixed bag. There's a lot of good stuff, but likewise shitton of useless trash like -10mil events for China and the white guilt reforms.

sweet moolah

Forget Russia and put in the Ottomans.

the nobles are revolting in britain

9/9 nice detective work user

>just

what should I name my epic pan turkic reich

installed EU 4 and uninstalled it within 2 minutes

actually 8/9 my bad
not russia or turkey, senussi/afghan is giveaway
you missed france my dude

>uninstalled within 2 minutes
how long it takes to blob and have no more threat

I used to be a redpilled Trumper for MAGA, fully enlightened about the dangers of race mixing, Islam and the Jews.
I started to doubt Trump though after days and days of him tweeting instead of purifying the nation of the dirt that covers it. I started reading /r/neoliberal, at first to troll, but then I started being influenced by them
One day I was talking to one of my pro-Trump friends. "I'm not racist, but I think we should gas all the nig**s" he said. "Maybe race mixing isnt that bad" I said. Suddently I felt a dart in my ass.
When I woke up I saw a man with a yarmulke staring at me
"Who... Who are you" I said.
"Shalom. I'm a rabbi, the top rabbi actually" said the Jew
"Wh... Where am I"
"We heard you having globalist thoughts" said the rabbi "we're ready to bluepill you"
"N-NO MAGA MAGA HAIL TRUMP" I said trying to fight him off
"Don't fight it, don't pretend to be someone your not" said the rabbi
I knew he was right. It was time for me to join the other side.
"Do it" I said.
The rabbi side stepped to make way for George Soros, with a scalpel in his hand. Daddy Soros pulled down my pants and circumcized me.
"Welcome to the conspiracy" said Daddy Soros
From then on I was a good Jew, working hard to keep down the working white masses and encouraging race mixing and open borders. I went on the shill for Hillary Clinton and joined my local intersectional femenism club.
Happy Hannukah!

it literally takes 5 seconds for me to blob your mom full of cum and have no threat at all

a thing of beauty

quality post

Damn I missed Alsace, yeah definitely no player Germany would lose it to AI france unless there was a gangbang going on.
Other than that though, that's a pretty odd France, annexing Taza (and only Taza), not finishing up Ivory Coast (though I guess the Toucoleour westernized before they were finished off?) and letting Britain have Madagascar.

Absolutely fucking disgusting

why did you guys name a mod "niggermod"?

how so

>Nice

1888 so not final but yeah, quite odd. there were several newer players. I was playing Japan and already had the #2 industry, soon to be #1 glorius nippon steel industry strong.

interesting fact: germany was formed very recently, until then it was SGF as a KuK puppet but lost it in a brothers hegemoney war.

>This day in history, 25th of December
>No mention of the birth of our lord and savior, Jesus Christ

>why
>did you guys
>name a mod
>"niggermod"
>?
the absolute state of this post