/2hug/ - Touhou General #80

Previous thread Chinese Santa Edition!

>So what is this game?
Touhou is a bullet hell game made by ZUN. Instead of ship or robots it features anime girls fighting youkai and such.

>Where should I start?
The games until 5 were designed for the PC-98 platform, which would require an emulator. It's recommended you start either with the sixth (first Windows game) or the second game (as the first one isn't a bullet hell) and work your way up from there. Some games aren't your usual bullet hells but should be played anyway

1: Arkanoid's drunk abusive cousin
7.5, 10.5, 12.3, 13.5, 14.5: Fighting games

The others follow the basics of the bullet hell genre but usually add a game play twist. Once you're done with the main series you can move on to the fangames, of which some are of excellent quality.

>Where can I get the games?
moriyashrine.org/ (For separate game downloading)

nyaa.si/view/979648 (All in one pack)

>Touhou Project Official Material Reading/Playing Guide
m.imgur.com/s1JmZu8

>Please git gud!
moriyashrine.org/intro-to-touhou/

>eraTohoK (plus other era games)
pastebin.com/6CULQcKd

>Touhou 16 on steam! Please support the official release.
store.steampowered.com/app/745880/__Hidden_Star_in_Four_Seasons/

>AoCF Demo v3!
tasofro.net/touhou155/download.html

>1cc charts!
imgur.com/a/NdaSE

>PoFV and Soku Netplay Guide!
imgur.com/a/ZCGuE

>Fangames pastebin (Contains a fixed version for game breaking bug in FMW2)
pastebin.com/Jc2e0wLm

This holiday season Touhou remains a video game!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lMZRaYec-Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=nIeMp9SzEyk
steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791460624076/announcements/detail/1459592783024629623
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sorry it's late.

Please don't tell me you made this picture in paint.

>Rumia above Rumia

fucking secondary

Yeah, I made it a while ago and someone mentioned it in the last thread so I went to dig it back up.

This miserable excuse of a thread still exist?

Lumia is better.

Junko could destroy my general any day.

also my penis

I'm going to give this divine spirit another son!

Not if I do it first

10/10 taste
Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone and good luck with those runs!

Fuck lunarians, fuck junkos dead child, and fuck all sympathizers of lunarians

If you don't have more Christmas spirit, Seiga Claus is going to come along, kidnap you, and use your dismembered corpse for reanimation experiments.

What does Junko's dead son have to do with sympathizing with Lunarians though?

Can I fuck the vampires instead?

Lolicons such as you belong in hell. Shiggy Iggy's going to beat you with her rod.

NO

You called?

Remi is old enough to be in a romantic relationship.

>This 2hu was just misunderstood

Kogasa

Fortune teller

The best bunny.

Please don't overdose on liking the man-eating youkai.

Their first names both start with B, but one got her ideals misunderstood. The other, her identity.

despite you lads constantly shitting on the moonbitches, you're all still invited to the wedding.

Absolutely disgusting. All of you.

But Toyohime is already married and bore children

>marrying literally worst Hime

Don't let the fact that she's used goods stop you from having a happy marriage, user.

you are loved

There is a severely disturbing lack of Christmas music here and it's now not even Christmas in my country anymore. Way to kill the holiday spirit /2hug/

Do you live in the future? I'm pretty sure the 26th still counts as Christmas.

Christmas music is shit dude.

Spotted the GRINCH

Who’s the grinch in touhou then?

>Kaguya
lazy NEET
>Wakasagihime
a fucking fish
>shinmyoumaru
I'm not a pedophile
>Yuyuko
I'm not a necrophiliac
>Miko
I'm not gay
>Yorihime
uptight tsundere busy "training" moon rabbits

none of the princesses in Gensokyo are exactly marriage material.

Mima

youtube.com/watch?v=lMZRaYec-Qk

Want to jingle Komachi's bells?

I want Junko to slap me on the dick and fuck me silly.

>hasn't even mentioned Best Hime

Mokou is a noble as well but she isn't marriage material because she's already taken by me!

I see, you still lack the ability to argue in favor of this threads existance.

Why argue when I can fuck your wife, dude?

It's a videogame, so it's on Veeky Forums.

Why argue when we can be friends!

Touhou is a video game and we're not bothering anyone.

I mean it, you are loved

Junko's wife?

Junko's wife's wife.

>not wanting to fuck yuyuko

What are you, gay?

Also, Yuyu is a ghost and not a corpse like Yoshika so wanting ghost pussy is not necrophilia

Are the vampires corpses?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to fuck Yoshika.

Rotten pussy

Well, then I'd see if Seiga wanted to go at it instead.

The maggots only add to the sensation, user. Are you gay or something?

It also has a perfectly viable gameplay thread on /jp/, which none of you use because you're too busy posting no videogames and only secondary and tertiary content on Veeky Forums.

As long as /jp/ exists, this thread serves no purpose. And even if /jp/ suddenly closes down by tomorrow, this thread would only scratch the bare minimum of what should be on Veeky Forums.

Literally who are you quoting?

Isn't it a good thing for /jp/ that shitters from /v/ don't poison their board? I mean it's not like half of this thread isn't crossposting, but the other half makes /jp/ a better place by not posting there.

N-no

Why does it bother you? Plenty of things don't serve a purpose. It's not like we're pushing another general off, or anything like that.

You need to take it easy.

Funny you mention that, since I do go to the gameplay thread in /jp/, but whatever. This is about Touhou in general, which is more than just a videogame, and is well known for having a very active fanbase, thereby, fan material is a-ok. Also, you're literally no one important, so we have no reason to care about your opinion. Unless you're suddenly the rogue janitor nuking us, in which case, excellent plot twist, 10/10.

They are here because you offer them a thread in which they can be and behave like the youtube commentary section.

You could have lead a golden example of what a thread should be, but you didn't. You allowed this to become nothing more but a daily Touhou shitposting thread. Sokuthread 2.0.

This thread should perish, for the sake of all that are here.

You’d fuck both eitherway.

People are shitting on you but I agree tbqh. I only post here because /jp/ is really slow

Sometimes the slowness is better. Would you rather the board have an absurd speed like Veeky Forums?

The /jp/ thread is better for gameplay discussion but on all things outside of it is better in here.

If /2hug/ died it would be too ugly to post Yugioh 2hu card progress in /jp/

I don't only come here for gameplay discussion. I enjoy the posts about fangames, character sorts and the print works just as much.

Well, there's not much to do about that now. We have a steady tide of people who post about the games and keep this relevant, and we've got a good scaffolding in terms of our OP resources and such. We're not perishing any time soon.

You have a knack for getting here at the worst times, though.

This being a soku thread would be fine with me, but it is my assumption that people actually did netplay in those threads.
Are you good at soku, Junkoposter?

>implying he doesn't go out of his way to ensure so

Of course. Atoms are just atoms and if rubbing hers with mine gives us both pleasure then why the fuck not

Is there any 2hu that has it made like Yukari does?
>cutest, fluffiest family that'll do anything for her
>sleeps for a whole season yet still one of the most powerful and feared Youkai
>just fucks around with people all day but still controls everything from behind the scenes

I'd actually host some soku if i had the time.

I mean, i only play youmu, but its something.

Also, i just realized i have a few christmas youmu's, so i'll post em sporadically.

Byakuren the former, Benben the latter?

Yukari is a fucking faggot!

Remi has a pretty good "life" too. She's rich as fuck, lives in a huge mansion surrounded by family, friends and servants and is well respected by most other youkai in gensokyo.

Merry christmas /2hug/. I hope you had a good time with family and friends

All I want for christmas this time is that if someone could spoonfeed me the image of Chen raging with motion blur

Touhou virgin gayplay thread
>Forced to talk about a single subject because everything else "derails" it
>3 posts per day if you are lucky
>Have to share a board with 3DPD trash generals
>Has a shitty janny that will ban you and delete your posts for not sharing his shit taste
>Elitism and no sense of community
>Posters go their way to other boards and shit on every 2hu thread by talking about how "superior" their cuckshed is

/2hug/ Chad General
>Can talk about everything and anything you want, including gameplay
>Constant stream of content and support
>Share a board with great people who actually play video games
>Only moderation comes from its users
>No elitism, everyone is friendly and willing to help new players
>Posters are happy with the community and don't feel the need to go on other boards to shit on other 2hu threads out of spite

Ayyyy gotchu

youtube.com/watch?v=nIeMp9SzEyk

Is this motionblurry enough, user?
>>Only moderation comes from its users
>gets thread deleted twice a week
ayy lmao

Mods only delete stupid OP, they don't target single users inside a thread

To be fair, thats been confirmed to be a rogue janitor and not us actually being moderated properly.

Under any other circumstance, we are left pretty much alone.

Your first mistake was using a bad, stale meme and your second one was thinking that /2hug/ poster don't go to shitpost to the jay
Everything else is objectively true

>Only moderation comes from its users
it's a shame the users can't ban retards who post the endings.

I mean, so far as going to shitpost in the /jp/ thread, thats just an eye for an eye right there. Terrible though it may be, They do sort of ask for it.

honestly, the best way to get back is to simply ignore them, because the counter-shitposting probably accounts for 1/3 of their daily posts

If you had the power, it would be immense. Imagine if any user got a hold of a mods hammer?

The no ending posting rule is a meme from the IN era anyway.
ZUN stopped giving a shit a long long time ago. Besides it's not like puts any effort into them because they're usually just 2 or 1 line drawing with 2 paragraphs.

>ZUN stopped giving a shit a long long time ago.
steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791460624076/announcements/detail/1459592783024629623
crawl back from where you came scum

Hell, UFO SanaeB's ending is just an explanation of what the UFOs really are, which is explained again in the Extra anyway.

As disgusting as it is, posting endings is not against board rules. You'd lose your janny powers quick if you deleted such posts.
>ZUN stopped giving a shit a long long time ago
Streaming HSiFS endings on Steam is strictly forbidden. He clearly still gives a shit.

Its equally shit that both do it but /jp/ crossies are more annoying and petty

>Any replaying of music through the Music Room
I hope you also don't listen to any official 2hu music outside the game itself.
ZUN SAID SO!

>Please note that we prohibit streaming or uploading video footage of "Touhou Tenkuushou ~ Hidden Star in Four Seasons." featuring the following:
>Any replaying of music through the Music Room
Does that mean ZUN doesn't like having his soundtracks uploaded to Youtube and such?

you can't play it through the music room because the music room has little subtitles/explanations for songs that give spoilers. He doesn't care if you listen to it on youtube, but he certainly cares if you steam the music room which has text. You would know actually know this if you bothered to even play ONE game you scum.