>Old

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/rbwesppr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lovely image, thank you.

And good night.

Gwent needs to be deleted

>gwent after this patch

Why are all good decks boring unga bunga decks? Is CDPR doing this on purpose so I charge money to be able to buy fun and good decks?

They said it's difficult to balance the game, so they dumbed down to hell the game. The real reason is to appeal mobile market.

I'm so tired of being punished for playing a normal deck and not giving into the retarded unga of Ciri decks

Well I'm back after being reported for "waifu-fagging". Thanks gwent friends for replying me

Anyways here's the bush poll again. I'll make the next one when this gets to 1000 votes.

strawpoll.com/rbwesppr
strawpoll.com/rbwesppr
strawpoll.com/rbwesppr

Theyre going to make roach Doomed because of all these fucking abusers of alchemy

They keep on nerfing her anyway

She needs to be fucking reworked

It's the most retarded concept of a card ever, the same with Patches in hearthstone

Play a card and get awarded free points? It's so fucking stupid

>Abuse alchemy
Yeah wasting Vesemir as a 10 point play and dedicating half your silver slots to Roach Assire Mandrake sure is "abuse"
There is better shit to do in alchemy decks, where you're already tight on silvers and mulligans

Do you realize how many cards muster other cards?

What you're complaining about is fucking stupid.

>Unga bunga plays Ciri
>Igni her and get 30 points of value
epic card

Roach is not a muster, it's free points

Infrantryman is a muster

You are doing great job, fuck those fags

Based mods doing gods work.

It's free points if you use one of your silver slots for it, and make your mulligan worse. You're complaining about a guy sacrificing 3 of their silver slots and a gold to get 10 more points on round 3.

Maybe I should quit card games.

I'm never happy, every time I get into a game a Dev just fucks everything up and ruins every fun deck I love and enjoy and if you even want to successful you have to play boring fucking grind decks that auto pilot themselves.

It's just no use man, why did I get sucked into these games. I could be doing something more useful like stockpiling WoW tokens

>you have to play boring fucking grind decks that auto pilot themselves.
git gud

Playing bears is a form of legal torture

Assassination is extra dead
EVERY TIME i use it it only goes off one fucking time, this is the third time I've lost a game thanks to it
fuck you rethaz

Try to look at the bugs from a different perspective :DD

Geralt and Triss OTP. Merry Christmas or Trissmas, whatever you're celebrating.

I'm playing bears and it's not THAT boring desu. Aguara can be pretty fun sometimes and just laying back and shitting out points while gaining MMR like a madman is pretty relaxing too. I was a NG main before and I have to say, constantly using complicated decks gets boring too after a while.

wow no need to be an entitled bitch. rethaz is doing amazing work on the game and if you don't like it, don't play it. No one is forcing you to play the game. Downvoted.

I was literally banned for posting a pic of Ciri, completely unrelated to the poll. Us this what the general is now? Gwent and nothing else?

I'm doing the dice poker quest in Flotsam and I can't find the burgher, is it glitched?

Mods did the right thing. If you don't contribute to the thread and just autistically spam your "waifu", you deserve it. Waifuniggers are ruining Veeky Forums.

What is the slave hunter saying here?
used to be ?????, men used to bring more coin.

Trissmas is the most beautiful time of the year

Yeah and it's totally not the thousand different generic card game generals with stuck up hearthstone fags who make everything toxic

People just hate waifufags you autistic cunt. It has nothing to do with Gwent. I love the Witcher. Played 2 games and currently reading the books. Doesn't make me hate you autistic spastics any less.

Always

is she hurt? ;_;

Not sure but that card is hilarious
I love how people mouse over it every time I play it. Am currently running it with Emissaries because 10 points + thinning is sadly better than most NG bronzes.

Is winning round one then forfeiting in casual for easy daily farming bannable?

It's absolutely amazing against bearshitters. I had to drop them though, they're suicide against spies.

I've never seen anyone project so hard. The General was founded on waifu fags fool

Waifu-fagging in a TW3 thread? Rather controversial to get reported for that.

Glad you're back nevertheless, happy holidays!

Ciri:nova needs to be reworked

Literally just having 2 bronzes and you get 25 free points with 0 set up or draw back is the biggest full of shit design I've ever seen

it's so lazy

Either make it 20 points or make it an ability based card. Personally I'd like it to be 1 STR: Choose: Renew or Royal Degree. Doomed.

>treshold for Gigni
>forces you to have a worse deck in order to be able to play her

Are you going to complain about Tibor too? He's a 25 point play that might not even draw you a bronze.

If I Emmisary+Sweers and play against NG spy, do I move all his Emmisaries into the graveyard?

Yup. Too bad Sweers is straight trash in literally every other situation.

>Worse deck

Only literal retards think reducing your bronze count of specific bronzes 1 by is making a "worse deck"

You lose consistency. You make your mulligans worse since blacklisting is a thing. Heck, even your thinning becomes worse, since you can't run muster cards.

>My daily Keg on Christmas gives me a premium legendary that fits perfectly with my main weather themed deck

Merry fucking Christmas to me I guess.

I've been playing NG Nova all week and you definitely feel the pain of not having 3 of's.
Unga bunga factions ST and SK do not give a single shit .
It's viable in some Monsters lists but I haven't seen any good NR ones.

Thanks friend

So what is your guys ideal Witcher game if they do another one(they will)?

I'm hoping for either a prequel hundreds of years before the trilogy, or a sequel that takes place a century or so after the third. Maybe we can even have our own created character. Maybe we can play as a descendant of Ciri or something. Hopefully we get to play as our own cute grills though.

I

I'd like them to make a game that actually adapts the characters from the books rather than the bastardized cartoon characters we got.

I really really wanna create a Spelltael deck that revolves around Pit Trap. Has anyone already tried this? Dont wanna waste my scraps again like I did on Alchemy NG

OK, but your not getting that since Geralts story is done, so you'll have to settle for something else

I mean, they could just retell the story from the books, but I think Netflix is already doing that.

In spelltael that card is just a lacerate or am I missing something? Maybe in some movement list but even then it looks like trash to me

What's the point when there's a show incoming? CDPR have proven they can write, I'd like to see more OC from them. Something witcher related, but not Wolf-centric, preferably before the purges. Even if it's not entirely OC, it could be something ancient like post-Conjunction happenings, the story of Lara Dorren, her progeny, etc. Though both of those will be a better fit for a show or a book rather than a game, so whatever.

Yeah kinda fucked up my post. What I was thinking about was some mix between movement and spell ST. Applying multiple Pit Traps with Eithne and then using Nivellen seems like mad value. If you have have already setup some Elven Marksmen and Saboteurs it's even stronger and since you won't be using units with high strength you can also use Borkh, Schirru and Scorch to fuck over bears. Seems really good to be desu.

If you play Hym it is imperative that you go fucking kill yourself
Rainfarn that SPAWNS A SPY OUT OF FUCKING NOTHING?
Yeah thanks for that one CDPR.

Alright that seems interesting enough and pretty strong in a long round. What about a short r3? What's your finisher? What about a mid-length round where you have already used your traps in a previous round?

>Win 5 matches with NR
>Don't have any good NR cards

What do your neutral golds look like? You could make a worse version of standard NR decks and grind your wins easily if your neutrals aren't total garbage

Aguara and Igni are pretty much the only usable ones. I'm currently playing some garbage machine deck since I atleast have the bronzes. It's fucking suffering. Roping NG spies in casual.

Damn, hang in there user

So is queens guard dead? It used to be a favorite deck of mine but I can't keep up with these new fangled decks. Haven't played in months and just came back.

They suck dick if you want to use thjem on ladder.
Some guy was using an okayish Ciri:Trash variant with them
He won but I was playing a meme slavers deck, so it doesn't really prove anything.

Damn haven't really thought about that..
>What about a short r3?
I think Isengrim's second ability to create a Silver Elf would be the only savior there. Otherwise you'd have to stick to your Elven Marksmen wich only have 9 points in total.
>What's your finisher?
A combo'ed Pit Trap or some value Scorches I guess.
>What about a mid-length round where you have already used your traps in a previous round?
Well you can always use Eithne to res one. Otherwise you'd have to stick to your other cards that have movement synergy wich have pretty ok value overall. If you manage to trigger their ablities twice of thrice they'll be 13 point bronzes.

i made this a ciri nova deck but i dont even have to play ciri that often to win

what the fuck

Why the fuck do quests even exist. I'm sitting here since 1 hour trying to win 5 games with fucking NR and have 2 wins. Fuck this game and fuck these stupid niggers playing Tier 1 meta decks in casul

Chill out friend. What NR deck are you playing?

Seems kinda fun. Deck?

it started off really poorly like 4-9 but now im killing with it that i learned to play it

definitely give it a go in casual first, an actual learning curve

An absolute garbage machine deck. I'm using Philipa, Royal Decree, Aguara and John Natalis as golds and my silvers are even worse. My NR collection is just garbage and (((CDPR))) doesn't give us the option to reroll quests.

I want to make a shitty Whispering Hillock deck just to do monster dailies
Please talk me out of crafting the necessary garbage

The quests are there to encourage you to play other factions. Also it's not like you're required to complete it. It's just a few extra ore, after all.

i mean hillock is just a generic leader, you can use it in literally any deck

monsters didnt have a great generic leader before, hillock fits that niche

elves have francesca
NR has radovid
skellige has crach
nilfgaard has emyrh/calveit

eredin kind of is but its definitely geared towards wildhunt/frost synergy

To be honest with you I don't see it being that good unless maybe you forfeit r1 if you lose the coinflip and try to make them pass early-ish in r2 or try to go to r3 with 1 CA if they try to bleed you hard(ofc you lose if they play more silver spies than you so you have to build the deck with that in mind). 13 point bronzes that need a couple triggers to get that potential are weak in short rounds when the other decks often play that strong or even stronger bronzes with no conditions attached(ghouls, any bear, that new nilfgaardian alchemy nigger, dwarfs). Losing the coinflip and playing out r1 is going to suck even if you end up winning with 1 card less because let's say you play 8 cards before they pass(you can't make them pass earlier since the deck takes some time to start producing points and they can play as low tempo as they want in the meantime), that means that you go into r3 on equal cards with 6 cards in hand. That won't win you the round vs pretty much any good deck.
Winning the coinflip I can see this deck being much stronger to the point that you end up being really frustrated at the start of the game if you lose the flip while other decks prefer to go second but are still not bad when going first.
Ofc I might be wrong and I haven't even seen your first draft of the deck which I would like to if you end up making it. It's 200 scraps, what could go wrong?

Dagon is as generic as it gets. You don't have to play weather synergistic cards. Just 1 foglet and you get a leader with decent to amazing value.
Do not craft Hillock unless you want it specifically for a deck idea you might have. I did craft her because I am drowning in scraps and after playing with it I figured it's a decent leader that can really shine against some decks like consume or bears or spies but more often than not she is a slightly worse dagon points wise.

Thanks for the feedback.
>It's 200 scraps, what could go wrong?
Well if it were just that. I'm missing all of the needed golds for this deck. I'll probably craft in anyway when the season end hits and I'll get my scraps, because I'm so curious about how it will work out. I'll post the results here when it's time.

So you what, Ithlinne out the beer boons and then move stuff around with dwarves for maximum effect? RNR seems too low tempo to play in a deck like this, though. Do you actually get good value? I've been running an old weather ST deck of mine and if they clear my gold weather I auto-lose, but if they don't I still sometimes can't get enough value out of it to win.

What would Ciri ask for Christmas?

BBC

parents

delet

>not including best qt
Beyond shameful.

people who 2-0 in casual deserve to be hung in the gallows

RANK 20 AT FUCKING LAST AAAAAAAAAH, FUCK BEARS. Eredin's emotes better be great
I'm done, I'm not playing until the new season.

that gold slot is pretty flexible i think, its more really left over when i had a package that was about drypassing round 1 and hitting huge round 3s

i switched to a more dwarf heavy package so im not fucked when i get bled, i can't count how many times this has happened

>opponent is up 1-3 points with a card up in round 1/2
>they pass when i have both boons up
>they lose because they didnt realize it hits at the beginning of the turn

shit is hilarious

such exciting gameplay...

can't wait for round 3 olaf z.....

Gimme your deck so I can do the same

Classic Nilfgaard Alchemy, but I've changed Roach and Assire for a Summoning Circle and a Sweers.
Summoning circle is sadly a necessity in this meta, and when you know what to Sweers, he offers free win against some decks

Playing NR makes me happy. Even with this patch.

Well, if someone made a separate general for /wtc/, I'd be all up for joining there and letting /gwt/ die. In the last thread there was some disturbed mental case screaming for not getting wished merry Christmas. Would not happen in a separate /wtc/.

is ciri nova worth crafting ?

Hey I was gonna include her but another user claimed she didn't count because she's technically a dragon. You can still comment on the poll with her name though

She's my favorite too. Shame she wasn't in Witcher 3

I honestly might just do it