I just want to thank all of you guys for your advice and helping me make 10k in 2 months on crypto...

I just want to thank all of you guys for your advice and helping me make 10k in 2 months on crypto. Love you my biz bros let's get rich !

Do you guys have a discord I can join? Really wanna learn

Enjoy the ride desu.

currently up 5k in 3 months off only $400 investment

Lurk here more and don't be afraid to ask questions. Some of those discord chats are pump and dump scammers. Take caution.

Put those on POSW it will be added to BTREXX this monday and you will x5 your money.

Source?

Are you memeing or do you have a source?

Don't buy this shit guys

It's so hard to tell anymore. I have heard a lot of things on here, some have been fake and some have been true.

It's better to just bank on all the shit being true if you can afford it.

I have a bridge to sell you.

I know my things. Regarding the project look at it and tell me if you don't see the potential to go way higher, compare it to PIVX chart and get your conclusions.

wtf why

>buying at an ath

Go ahead

>13k sat and dropping
>ath
I think you need to take a closer look

But if you feel safer wait for this dip further because of this FUD on dividends things tomorrow and get back in.

WHEN DO I SELL

Thought I was in the eth thread my bad.

But yeah posw is good for at least 300% roi

Is there any greater feeling than to make money from nothing?

NoEthers BTFO

BitBeaners on suicide watch

>tfw up $500 in a week

Not for the next 2-5 years. You can sell now but it's not going to have any kind of substantial dip soon. Rumor is there will be huge partnership announcements in the coming weeks.

SELL SELL SELL

(You)

What the hell did you buy?
I started on £200 and i'm sitting on about £1k in 2months which I'm happy with (got a lot of money in random ICOs hoping one will make it to a big exchange)

You really have a difficult time detecting sarcasm don't you.

That happens when you have autism

I just got accustomed to people being mean on Veeky Forums and so I instinctively respond in a passive-aggressive way.

same here as op

we just passed 61 boys

just saw someone buy 14.5k eth in a single trade on polo / 695 BTC

I hate eth let it crash and burn like Paul walker.

Globalist cuck coin

Holy shit!

I'm sad that you're upset user. I know a lot of anons here sprouted to wrong coin, but it's not too late. you can still by ETH while it's below $100.

Cry more bitch. hahahaha

Why I bought xem at 50 sats.

1btc at 50

X10 at 500 sats = 10btc

X10 nearly again 100btc

If I bought eth At 2.50 1 btc 25 dollars = 10btc 50 dollars 20btc

So I'll take my 100 btc thanks.

Etc can suck my cock