You have 10 seconds to explain why you haven't sold everything you own and put it into POSW

You have 10 seconds to explain why you haven't sold everything you own and put it into POSW.

This is the most sure-fire $1+ coin I've ever seen in my 5 years of cryptotrading. I wouldn't be surprised at all if it hits $5 or more by July, or whenever the ETH staking feature and masternodes come out this summer. They have new devs coming to the team and groundwork is being laid for improvements on the site and exchange, not to mention countless new features coming throughout the year. On top of this, there has been virtually no marketing for it. It is EASILY a $10 (or more) coin by December of this year.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XGxRSalFl98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Were headed for $10

i sold everything at a big profit because i became so nervous i couldn't sleep at night
I guess we'll see what happens when the dividends are paid out

BITREX inclusion will come this MONDAY.

Whales have what they wanted, they shaked weakhands and got all their POSW for cheap.

This was insane how people fell for it.

You guys are getting nervous arent you

What does it do?

I'm at like a 4 btc profit right now.

Soooo..no I'm not.

>BITREX inclusion will come this MONDAY.

Gonna need a source. If true that's huge news.

K E K
K E
K
K E
K E K

I put in enough just to get around 2k coins or so. My reasoning is that this is the first time an exchange has had their own coin like this, so the potential is pretty great for a big price increase.

If this ONLY hits 10 dollars, thats 20k in my pocket so there's no reason not to try.

In for $10 son.

Dont get me wrong I made a nice profit as well.

But imo its going to dip more, bagholders are scared as fuck.
For me removing PIVX was the last straw.

I just dumped my last bag

It made the price go down 30% on yobit.

Like I said, they are getting nervous

Good luck bro, it might recover.
Too many red flags for me

t. weak handed pussy

You're going to be wanting to kill yourself in 6 months.

translation:
>palms sweaty
>weak hands
>spaghetti

>You have 10 seconds to explain why you haven't sold everything you own and put it into POSW.

Because I sold everything I own and put it into ETH.

Pretty good investment too. Only that will be around 100% returns, POSW is going to be in the 500% return range

STOP right there with your pagan deity shit!

This one?

*purges externally*

How about this

Where can you buy it? Ill max out my fucking credit card if Veeky Forums tells me too

Poswallet.com

Buy 20k at $0.10-0.12. Do it before the price is pumped back up on Friday or Saturday

It's already going up, not gonna fall below 12k sat now imo.
>tfw bought more at the lowest dip but didn't go all out and left some btc in case it dips even lower

ya that fucking recovery was better than I had expected, lets hope there is one more dip after this else missed out on some serious extra gains before the moon

WERE GOING TO THE FUCKING MOOOOOOON

Yes, user, yes we are.

Buckle up.

> mfw I bitched out and sold 20k POSW that caused the 3 big red candle dips on YoShit today from 13.5k - 11k sats.. Lmao

Stop falling for this ponzi scheme shitty scam coin. Get out while you still can, or be prepared to love everything.

I'll love the POSW gains once it moons to $1-

>there has been virtually no marketing for it.

Then what is this post? :^)

nice

Glad I only got out at a small loss. Was able to put the rest of my coin into XtraBytes
youtu.be/XGxRSalFl98

It's going back up and to the moon. Nice job selling on a dip.

i got about 6500 of em', is it too late to buy?

Nope, the price is still fairly low. I would wait until after the dividend payout though (tomorrow)