/wfg/ - Warframe General

Acolytes edition
previous thread:
>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: wftrader.com/nindex.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.8.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/897989-plains-of-eidolon-update-2280-hotfix-22801/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Mirage
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=how to do spy missions warframe
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BLUE POTATO ALERT

still

Finally got the mod. Now give me gf.

>Hey you have x listed on WF market I'll buy it from you for that
>I-I don't actually own it...
>Why are you listing it then shitter?
>I-I'm trying to make it cheaper

anyone having trouble finding mania on some tilesets?

Is Nano Applicator worth anything?

yeah

can someone explain me how this can fail to kill everything in one hit in adaro

What should I build on the Arca Plasmor? Currently running a status build with 60% mods for corrosive and blast and armaments in the 8th slot. It's nice, but seems to kinda fall flat against higher level enemies.

>Not a single element damage.
Remove weeping wounds and organ shatter out put 60/60 dual state mods in, I used viral.
I'm sure they are better build out there but hell this is good enough.

is this peppered bait?

>single projectile weapon with low RoF
>status

>new

>tfw no Worm GF to spend Christmas with

>Finally get around to trying out Gara
>Actually has decent power interaction
So did the guy who designed Nidus do this one too?

It keeps habbening.

ebin

i like it

crit. you can use dual stat mod but its not your focus

She does smell like nidus, even looks a bit similar.

>kill acolytes non stop all day
>still no rare mod

Comparable dick size too.

Also her powers are the only ones that currently benefit from Riven stats, right?
Because it's fucking ridiculous.

I was wanting to start playing this game, but my verification email refuses to show up 4 hours later.

Mail isn't delivered on christmas

Doesn't seem right. Make sure you check all avenues

I thought as much. I made sure to check inbox and spam folder both. Even went back and tried to re-send it. No luck so far.

How does trading work? Do you get platinum by doing it? I want to go full jew mode but I'm still new.

>kill acolytes non stop for three days
>two rare mods

Rate my fashionframe.

it's a good sign. don't waste your time with this game. besides everything else it's p2w

read op

likely you can start by selling prime junk and nit-picking the valuables off it

>nit-picking the valuables off it
what did you mean by this?
And what counts as "prime junk", for example?
Thanks for bothering to reply.

I think that you are butt ugly

ever since that ash bladestorm rework i havent seen any ash players at all anymore. is he even still fun or viable to play?

get a better gold/10

otherwise nice

seeking shuriken makes him viable

Yeah, he's just not ezmode anymore.

So bads moved on, as they always do

I made that ash build and im not sorry to seem them go, lol

the piss gold is annoying. use the top 4 rows of the Orokin or rows 3-6 of Storm for a better gold.

That's a shame. Let me know when it goes through.

literally wftrader and warframe.market

get your prime stuff and check the value on it, if its not worth it to sell just sell bundles of prime junk, like 5 for 12 or 15 p

It's ok...

Sooo, it's been a long time since I've played, what are some good mods that I can put on excalibro?

Fuck spy missions. Fuck the puzzle to get to the data and fuck sneaking. I wish they didn't have this gay shit.

become better

I really like the robot guys "covered in blood" line. It's well read.

At what? Crouching for extended periods? Looking around for stuoid vents? I want to kill shit. Not avoid killing shit.

>founder
>shitter
sasuga

build?

chromatic blade

Excalibutt scales well with power strength and range, but you don't want to forskae your efficiency or duration any. So you probably wanna put Streamline in.

Also, you can take off either Redirection or Vitality, you don't need both on at the same time unless you have trouble not being terrible.

Equilibrium is alright if you have Bitality. Not bad, but it's not mandatory. To that end.

Redirection/Vitality
Intensify
Blind Rage
Streamline
Stretch

You can stuff the rest of the frame full of whatever tf you want, if that makes you feel better. You got 3 slots (four with the Exilus), so go nuts senpai.

I think that you are an idiot

Ninjas, user
Ninjas play free.

Then learn to rush spy missions, bruh

They're all about trial and error and using the frame you have's abilities correctly (which you don't even need to do if you're a kidnowsquidnow). Once you understand them doing a vault shouldn't take you more than a couple minutes (less if you have ciphers and you're not fucking around).

Maybe, but that doesn't stop spy missions from being shitty. I don't get how anyone can like them. You can't just run around and shoot shit, you need to hide, you need to do so much stupid shit. Fuck that being patient bullshit. I just want to fuck up hordes of enemies. It completely goes against the grain of everything else in the game.

I always have ciphers. It's just the looking for the way in and avoiding patrols bullshit. It should allow me to just kill everything. Usually I just go afk and have randoms do them for me.

spy is the best mission type in the game.
great rewards too
unless you are talking about moon spy, those are a bit poo when trying to learn them.

they're not bad once you know the layouts. it's kind of fun to speed run them. they are not hard either. if you have the ability to learn you'll get the point where you can clear them with any frame. if you're a perma shitter just buy ivara for plat like a good goyim and get her infiltrator augment. this trivializes the spy

Make Ciphers and equip them to autocomplete the hacking puzzles. Limbo can walk through the lasers while in the Rift so you can ignore them.

Jikes, the sentients on Lua are sturdy folk. I wanted to grab some neurodes but clearly it's a no go for me.

also think about slapping an enemy radar mod on your pet or sentinel

Not really that big into throwing weapons.

You're thinkin' too much about it then, brosef

Silent weapons allow you to kill shit without being detected. Like Bows n shit

You CAN kill most things without them seeing you and raising an alarm, especially if you're on a frame that isn't terrible. Or you if you have a frame that can cc them/pull them away from shit before they can react (Like Equinox or Mag), then you slit their throats while their prone, you're gravy.

Cameras? Don't walk in front of them. Harder to do on Grineer tilesets, but most of them you can instakill. It's not Deus Ex: Human revolution.

Equip Chroma and become as tanky as them.

ash is viable and can be almost fun but there are no reasons to pick him up outside fashion

>spend all day farming acolytes yesteday
>no rare drops
>spend whole day cooking, eating and watching christmas movies
>torment only 30% left
>starting to panic

I would say I made a mistake but the ham and bread pudding I cooked were fucking amazing

nigger just use loki

Also, if you git stumped

youtube.com/results?search_query=how to do spy missions warframe

spy is the great divider in the game

gentlemen do spy to level weapons AND frames

brainlets need to leech of bere or hydron for that

>gentlemen do spy to level weapons AND frames
lel no. i do spy missions to level melee weapons. that's it

I really don't want to waste plat on ivara. I just wish spy missions weren't a thing. I'll pretty much always have randoms do them for me though.

Like I said, I always have ciphers. It's figuring out where to go and getting caught that fuck me over.

I'll see the data, get seen, and not find an entrance, and then it's purged. Happens everytine on most of the planets after the half way point in story.

I don't really like the idea of having to invest so much into a stealth build either when its only one game type that requires it. I have tried Limbo and Loki, but it really doesn't help me with the problems I have with it. I even have the dumb stealth kubrow. I'm just not a stealthy and patient kind of person. Simple as that.

Don't worry. The acolytes aren't going anywhere. There will always be time.

>mountain of shrapnel shots and bladed rounds
>no meme

>braindead farming corpus spy missions with limbo
>drowning in fire/status mods
feels comfy man

>TENNO SCOOM

So something like this then?

>Get Meme Strike within three acolyte runs today
I guess I'm not spending all of Christmas grinding!

i have a nice way to level frames or weapons without leeching on hydron if i dont feel like doing spy

Damnit. I looked into making a Chroma just now but I need neurodes for that as well.

make a build with unranked riven

max it from arsenal

reach -X capacity, my top was -14

enjoy your impossible sayan god builds

merry Christmas you filthy animals

Are you the same cat poster from the last thread?

Radar tracking mods are easy af to get, bruh

Stop makin' excuses and edumacate yeself

Or I could walk you through shit, lol.

It's not my fault, i quit after kubrows and only came back 3 days ago
thank you

2 out of the 3 lua spy rooms are cancer
otherwise it's breddy easy even without crutch frames or taters

i thought they fixed that a while ago

>tfw brainlet at doing puzzles and spy missions

how do I git smart?

Watch how they did it on youtube and take it slow at first.

Dedicate at least half an hour to every room. Patience is a winner.

I have a ton of those mods. I just don't like the idea of needing multiple setups just because of this dumb spy bullshit.
The mod still isn't going to make them less shitty. It's not going to show me what bullshit hidden path I need to take, and I still will have to sneak and take my time instead of just killing everything.
Like, why the fuck can't I just kick down their door and kill them all and then hack it? Goddamn its annoying.

No worries user i'll grind your mum all night instead.

Good, she needs some love this Christmas too.

evens: ask for an eidolon 1-shotter lanka build
odds: settle for my eidolon 5-shotter lanka

>lanka

>"Like, why the fuck can't I just kick down their door and kill them all and then hack it?"

>Like you can't already

B r u h

opticor is for fags with small penises to be quite honest

No, you usually can't. It's always find some vent, or some stupid underwater route or something.

What's wrong with opticor?

My penis is pretty ok and I like opticor.

This is for you, rhinoposter.

Did you drink the kuva /wfg/?

Grineer spy rooms are irritating because of how much you need to dance around it to find the right path and one room and have several different variations. Uranus spy rooms are just plain slow. Corpus spy rooms are easy as fuck.