socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans
pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide
rockstargames.com/newswire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for viva is a fat puerto rican puto

Lowest effort I've ever seen

Oh boy! 50% off!
I guess i have to buy shark cards now, or i'll miss my chance,

How does one play GTAV online?

>join friend
>meet up with him
>disconnect
>friend joins me
>meets up with me
>he disconnects

Also, why can't I just play the game? Do I have to reselect missions every single time? It makes it so hard to play online.

get better internet

what mission?
ah, there was some tutorial at the start I think
after you're done with it you can sit in freeroam all you want, no need to select anything

post ps4 stuff

What kind of autist saves videos of them purposefully killing crewmates and doesn't think this is the height of faggotry?

>high level players
>one stands up in the middle of nowhere eating every single shot
>lol this is impossible!
when did you gave up with randoms /gtag/?

>Code 16
I thought his PC port was made by professionals.

But this is issues with multiple people, sometimes it goes alright but it's completely random.

Any mission

>choose mission
>finish it in under 5 mins
>game gives me options to play races
>have to manually select missions everytime

For a single player online experience it's good, but if you're playing with friends it's so fucking difficult.

Someone who likes to use them to prove his "unintentional" crew killing doesn't count.

Did they fix the free Hermes not being free yet?

Well he failed miserably in that case.

Lol what a fag, remove him/her/it from the crew.

>fixing something that was intended to happen
>being so delusional as to believe he'll get his money back
>he doesn't know Jewstar

>try to re-enact 9/11
>this happens
nice fucking game gtards

i give people chance sometimes
i've seen lvl 20 handle pacstan without fucking up and dying
as well as i've seen lvl 500 idiot who couldnt finish first setup of act 1,and his mission was to bring savage to hospital

Too soon

ah, contract missions
just so you know those things are mostly obsolete now, and the payout is puny, that's why barely anyone plays them these days so you don't have them proposed on the list.
I guess you don't have anything better to do early on, but you should try to earn for one of those ~200k top level apartments (with 10car garage), don't bother with cheaper ones.

reminder not to blow up the first person you see with free orbital strike, save it for a cluster of players in an open location

is it only free today or can you save it for as long as you want?

not entirely sure but knowing rockstar it probably won't last, you should try to get your shot in today so you have no potential regrets

it is christmas day tho so it's not like you'll have trouble finding players

also,surprised that none of the jewtubers like gtamen or his lapdog gypsy released a quick boo hoo about hermes

Hermes is great and all, but damn, it does not like the snow.

Does watching TV in my office still count for not going AFK and getting kicked?

Yes.

this is exactly why there should be only be snow on christmas eve and christmas day. i shouldnt have to wait 4-5 days before i can drive a sports classic car.

Is there any way at all to prevent yourself from getting kicked a minute after alt tabbing?

Sitting down and watching TV at your apartment or watching your security cameras in your Bunker

user not everyone is a boring old geezer like you, snow is nice to see. just make do with the other vehicles you own.

it's been 16 years

i log in and kill myself and log off so i can at live one of my fantasies out.

Just don't floor it from stopped

Windowed borderless instead of fullscreen.

Well I remember it as if it happened last week

It's a muscle

RIP in peace KB drivers.

this year:
>hangar became the new crate warehouse
>bunker became the new mc business
>facility became new high end apartment
correct?

What's next? Place your bets.

yes
sort of
sort of

>RELEASE ORDERS -
>LGM: AUTARCH, SAVESTRA, VISERIS, GT500, REVOLTER, NEON, Z190, HUSTLER, COMET5

>SSSA: SENTINEL3, STREITER, HERMES, KAMACHO

It's either the Kamacho or the Autarch. Or nothing at all, since I highly doubt Cuckstar would release a vehicle so soon after their "FREE"**** Christmas one.

Autarch or Kamacho is next in line.
My bets are on Autarch.

>not driving a Comet Safari instead

stop living in the past

Did cockstar say anything about the '''''free''''' car yet? I doubt it but has anyone genuinely gotten the car for free?

I kept getting the error about the the transaction failing presumably since i had less than 500k

It is intentional

I got it for free about 2 hours ago.

you have to have at least $500k in your bank account :^)

this seems like a reasonable trustworthy post
i will now sell some I/E cars and get that free hermes

What vehicles and aircraft are must haves from the Doomsday Heist update? I still have all of my money. Just don't know what to buy. Was the Akula as overpowered as people said or was it a joke?

Someone messaged me about two seconds after I logged in and asked what menu I was using, despite not actively using anything. How did he know?

Fellow menu users are tagged for eachother, even if you aren't using it at the moment

fug.

kamacho is cool and I'll probably get it; but I honestly only want the two pfisters
But they're way back, like march way back

I'd say none, unless you're really interested in them for your own sake.

OP you retard. Why didn't you bother to copypaste the previous general's text?

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (benis) (embed)

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No thoughts allowed here)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr (bagina) (embed)

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content and news
rockstargames.com/newswire

nobody gives a shit about that stuff

>crewmates
I'm not allowed to fuck around with friends, it seems
Do you have a shitload of money in the wallet?
Some menus show the money in the wallet while others even tell you if they're using the same or a different menu
Probably

Here's a cool attention to detail I found interesting. If you did the revolver treasure hunt with snow active, every clue will be covered in the snow.

The shovel, the empty revolver case, and the two dead men are covered with the snow to imply that the clues have been left around for quite a while. The dead old man with the mutilated face isn't covered with the snow since he's in a small cave, obviously.

Newfags give a shit about this stuff, stupid.

i wish gta games had a classical radio channel
i fucking hate modern music. and not in an ironic, 13 year old way

Are they really that bad?

Really depends on what you're looking for. Comet Safari is really fun in you like going off-road but you still want a vehicle that's decent on the road.

Non-Stop Pop is the only good station

Doesn't matter. You will still be connected to shitters in China running McDonald's WiFi.

do armor piercing rrounds work on npcs?
in other words, do enemies in missions and heists wear armor?

Why is the 190z a Karin and not a Pfister?

Don't Merryweather crewmembers wear armor when they're chasing you during gunrunning operations?

>tfw kazzi runs into a gas pump brutally crew killing you and faces no consequences because of his circlejerk powers

Are you retarded?

You don't seem to get it Kazzi

Recording videos of accidental kills or kills that you didn't really deserve credit for doesn't change the fact that you have been observed to shoot crewmates out of nowhere and then bitch about it when they shoot you back.

We're all for having fun, but you get triggered super easily no matter who kills you and seem to have an excuse for every crewmate you gun down, trying to act like you had a good reason for a brief moment of pure autism

If you weren't in charge you'd have been kicked from the crew a long time ago, I guess I have to admire that you were smart enough to climb the ranks before being settling into a spot where you know you can be a hypocrite and get away with it

I don't know what's wrong with you to be honest. I wish you'd stop spaszzing out and just be the old you, I liked the old you. Or is this just the you that you always hid

Why you gotta be the drama starter

redpill me on Kazzi

>too hard to win gunfights in free aim, not fun
>dominate every gunfight with auto aim, even less fun
Being a controllerfag is suffering. I wish I can keep up with mouse users but thumbsticks are brutal for precision aiming. I just want to bridge the gap between to hard and overpowered as hell. My only chance in free aim is sniping using strafe aiming.

Any tips?

It’s based off of a Nissan?

because the car is based on a nissan and not a porsche?

cute af, would let him rail my tight boipussi any day of the week desu senpai

why is the Pariah an Ocelot and not a Grotti?
why is the Kuruma a Karin and not a Maibatsu?

>he isn’t friends with his gtag crush on steam

>his gtag crush doesn’t call him cute regularly

Lmao couldn’t be me desu

some cute homo from germany, he likes to be dominated and responds to being told what to do like he is some bitch

why is this general so gay?

Speak for yourselves. I'm a heterosexual man

anyone who spergs that he's straight over and over again out of insecurity turns out to be a closet homosexual.

I've seen you, you're far from heterosexual.

You're not fooling me, your character is a female.

Not at all bad, just none feel necessary or dominant. You can finally get a vehicle just because you want it and not because it's "the best".

Because the rear end is based on Toyota GT2000. Should probably still have been an Annis though.

what does /gtag/ think of FoxySnaps?

I beg to differ

Apparently I missed this dupe exploit over the holidays, but now that I am reading up on how these work, can someone tell me what a "dirty dupe" actually means? This one apparently created blank plates which are all fine, but what I don't understand is what determines a dirty vs clean dupe?

If you are good at aiming missiles, yes.

Very useful and lets me get an overview over everything without having to go through some preteen's 10 minute and 13 second video showcasing half a vehicle.

What? This doesn't look anything like any Porsches.
If anything, the question should be why is it not an Annis.

hes scared to wrestle blater because hes yoked and fit whereas viva is pudgy

HEYHOWSITGOINGGUYS MRBOSSFTW HERE AND IN TODAYS GRANDTHEFTAUTOFIVE VIDEO WEREGONNABETALKINGABOUT

Him, Tez and Yan are very good. Pyrerealm is also decent due to his very short, succinct videos even if he does get some info wrong every now and then.

this desu, vivas just ducking cause he knows blater would destroy him

I'd say it's okay as a Karin since it looks like a Toyota 2000GT

I can say with a lot of confidence that double RP and money in Overtime Rumble is returning tomorrow, which I am very excited for. There hasn't been a decent adversary mode since Rumble. I also believe MC businesses will have double payouts, as well.

While it definitely makes more sense as an Annis since it's 80% 240z 20% GT2000, I guess it could be to get some more diversity among brands in this update since the Savestra is also an Annis.
Then again, we got 3 Übermachts and one has no BMW influence at all.

which one?