pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Tharja is my wife

will the reinhardt save us from this shit month of no content?

Zebra abortion on Noire!

YOu can still reach 99,999 score with 20% units. Stop being such lazy piece of shits.

> Granblue is dying
> Gets weeks upon weeks of free 10 rolls and more
> FEH is dying
> Nothing
WHAT THE EFF BROS

>S supporting Alfonse
Not your wife

It's called Winter because IS steers clear of using religious terminology

Next one will be called New Year because everyone celebrates New Year

After falling for the second Fjorm banner they will pump out Hoshido characters in yukatas and kimonos

>Do a yolo roll
>get the last Lilina I need to +10 her
I love Christmas sometimes!

Who's ready for the TT?

What IS needs to do to reach Veeky Forums tier doomposting.

It's getting quite amusing.

Reminder that no amount of content will be enough because FEH is too generous with Stamina potions.

Reminder that Fjorm killed FEH

Would a massive influx of 1 star reviews get ISIS off their lazy asses?

How many Stamina Potions do you all have?

What are you running on Lissa?

when’s the rest of Leon’s gang huh?

>/feg/

If we get a half-decent seal in this Tempest Trials, people will immediately shut up and start sucking IS' dick again.

All the unironic doomposting are reddit crossposters, they are in absolute shambles right now and switching over to FGO/GBF. I think they'll find that gatcha problems aren't unique to FEH very quickly.

Stop posting my wife.

ARE YOU ALL SERIOUS

I REROLLED WINTER LISSA 3 TIMES IN A ROW

W
A
T

Why are you all so entitled? They dont have to give you anything.

Merry christmas feg!

wife sheep (christmas)

>inigo
>owain
>severa
WHERE MY SWORD BANNER ?!

>Never noticed it was Valbar, Kamui and Leon

It's mostly because we don't have nothing to do with stampots.

In FGO for example you can burn apples to farm material for servants. Aside tempest ranks there is no reason to burn pots.

I'm gonna eat that mutton!

tharja seems to have a lot of "husbands"

I used all my feathers merging dragons so this is it for now. Don't want to invest much on her either

they could have avoided this entirely by just not letting you open your christmas present a month in advance

Post you're defenses

This

If IS were as jewish with Stamina Potions as FGO were, things like GHBs and the associated quests would last much longer.
But since we all have so many, we can just throw teams at Infernals/quests until we beat it.

dead game

I just rolled all four Christmas units in 13 rolls. How do you lucklets feel?

The moment is approaching soon. Which refinement?

I wish we could grind forging stones or coins, even if the stam cost per 1 material is obscene. It would beat waiting a whole week to get deliveries on those with the exceptions of TT or VG

We also don't have to give then our shekels if they don't care.

>blue glow
Post that Winter Chrom for me user.

Every downtime between tempest the threads turn into doomposting.

The timing that they pulled that shit on us is terrible tho. But honestly speaking, they need to do something more because the Tempest > Gauntlet > Tempest cycle is already stale.

>Doesn't love her enough to S rank her
>Doesn't love her enough to whale for her

Whales still will though because they're fucking retarded mentally ill creatures.

Stamina potions are only a problem if you started your account account on day1.

i couldn't care less about nufe armor garbage and i got a minerva in only 23 orbs on her banner, only one flier left until my collection is complete

>witwix

Res will give you 39/38 defenses when attacked.

Of course you'll still have noodle arms but w/e
He IS getting DC right?

which one?

I'M GONNA KILL MANFROY

Point out the exact TT where it all went downhill.

>Defiant Atk 3
come on, she deserves better than that..

hello yes /feg/ please keep your autistic tiki shill off /v/ thank you

People complain about new currencies but I'm here wishing they would give us one that is hard as shit to grind. Something like:

>a unique Seal for each Hero equippable only by that unit if you score an obscene amount of KOs with them
>a currency that gradually "fixes" a bane (but leaves behind a boon)

These would need to be SUPER hard to grind out (harder than HM) but would give us something to do with our time.

What does /feg/ think of The Sacred Spear and his +Spd/-Atk husbando?

Jelly. Grats on completing the nuclear chipmunk!

About 15, didn't bother taking shots. Average and somewhat slow week, though it picked up near the end. Happy Holidays to you too resident softposter and remember to stay toasty!

Sorry arena season is over
Can't post the Chrom anymore.

I have a spare hector yes,

I wanna fuck Jamke and Dew

I do like that I have lots of stamina pots saved up and don't ever have to worry about not being able to clear content, though.

Jewgdral

tana, i'm hoping she's the blue for the next HF or is on the next legendary banner
i still have a bunch of them to 5* but i have all of the others including seasonals, 12 5*s right now but 2 are +2 and one can be +2 if i don't 5* another flier instead

They are a bunch of toddlers that shit their pants when they don't get presents one Christmas. Grow up.

Reddit's Hector cursed the TT by being on it as a 40% unit when he should have been 20% with the rest of the CYL winners.

Is a +att -spd Nowi good?

Odds: I 5* Est
Evens: I 5* :D
0: /feg/ chooses

Jugdral.
Fuck this I'm going to play Granblue.

please keep the tard

How many stamina potions do you guys have right now? I'm sitting on 50 of them right now.

NO PLEASE STAY

t. ISIL

>Asanagi will never draw FE characters

>68 attack
>BEFORE BLADE BUFFS
stop RMB
STOP
STOOOP

>4
:D

Good riddance. GBFcucks have been obnoxious as hell lately.

Alriiight~!

>We'll never have a TT as good as To Die on the Battlefield and Moment of Fate ever again.

>not having enough arena medals
How, I'm swimming in them without even trying to farm them.

Have you played other Mobage? FGO has had like 40 Stamina Potions given out total. Each segment of Story is 4 useless fights that take up 20 AP out of 120 each before the one with story. Daily Quests cost 40 each.

So when new content is added, it takes FGO a while to get through it because of the giant stamina costs

In FEH, however, you've got so many fucking Stamina potions and they're so common that any content just gets blitzed through because there's no qualms about throwing stamina potions at a problem.

If infernals and Chain Challenges cost 50 Stamina each and you got 2-3 Stamina Potions a month, nobody would be complaining about a content drought. By not gating content behind stamina well enough, people can clear everything the moment it comes out and that's the root cause of the drought.

Between TT Mini where they repeated freebie characters and Moment of Fate where brand new characters began to dominate the 40% units

Ayra banner no doubt. Fuck Ayra.

#1 character gets to be a 40% unit, what's the problem here?

>Elibe was the only mini
WHY THE FUCK HAVEN'T THEY DONE ANOTHER ONE SINCE?

> SS TT with Lyon Boss and reward.

the second one, TT went from requiring effort into being tier 8 tower runs

I don’t know why it was called fate when it wasn’t about fates.

I wanna kill Ayra.

not as much money from whales refreshing stamina with orbs to get top 50

What made them so great? New player.

Moment of Fate started the meme of new banner units being 40%. I love Tellius but that left me sour

>Why?
The other ones involved rolling for new characters.
That did not.

Hence: less money

Join Veltomer's Rotten Ritter today. Newly applying aspiring mages receive tutelage in learning the dreaded Meteor tome! Destroy your enemies before they even see you!

Moment of Fate is the name of the chapter where Ike has his final showdown with BK in PoR

that was actually Reunited at last (excluding the mini TT)
Moment of Fate started with the trend with most of the units being new banner units

>Day 1.
>Retards already have the entire tempest reward.

I know that pots are common as fuck but some autists take it to extreme levels. FEH ranking system needs a remake pretty bad.

Arena favors too much whales and tempest have autists maxing everything within hours.

It's the name of the chapter you fight the Black Knight in.

In case you're not shitposting, Moment of Fate was the title of the Chapter where Ike 1 v 1s Black Knight in PoR.