Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #946
Robot Co-op Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: mega.nz/#F!IVA1HbwK!jZPRU9yFcCiKGGb5dokAog

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred installation; Best mod compatibility]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
AA2Mini [The entire game, with AAU and some basic mods, now under 3 gigs]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2Mini-V1.torrent
Manual Installation [For masochists, not recommended]: pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Cards [Database]:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niC6g-Xd2a2yaY98NBFdAXnURi4ly2-lKty69rkQbJ0/edit#gid=2085826690

>Mods & More:
Recommended Mods Guide: pastebin.com/JNi75PCi
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129
How to use AAUnlimited:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17qb1X0oOdMKU4OIDp8AfFdLtl5y_4jeOOQfPQ2F-PKQ/edit#gid=0
PP2 Mods for AAU/AA2Mini:
tsukiyo.me/AAA/mods/
lolicore.org/static/pp2/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/wiki/pp2-cruft
mega.nz/#F!NJlmgBxb!nD2rlWGqE03kemZPcsU8GQ
mega.nz/#F!tI9V2Rqb!saiCK4QSE9CKOCf7zYiOGg
mega.nz/#F!kUUwFaRK!xD5HuE5x9g_tV68nlqEu9A
youtube.com/watch?v=7maJOI3QMu0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post NEVER EVERS.

Might bump my last post from the last thread because of the question...

Did somebody steal her lunch?

could you walk me through on how to extract .pp2 files? I am looking at this guide github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/wiki/pp2-cruft
and nothing works when typing in commands in the console tab.

>how to extract .pp2 files
Don't. To create a pp2 mod you don't need to extract any pp2 files, you need to have the source files. Which in this case would be a pp file. You convert that pp file into wizzard mod directory structure and then encode it with pp2.exe.

*not convert, you EXTRACT that pp file and then setup wizzard mod directory structure. (look at existing wizzard mods, it's very self evident how it works)

I think that elf is mad because she can't see with her hair in the way.

Made a folder named 25_tothair and subfolders AA2_MAKE and AA2_PLAY and put in extracted .pp files accordingly and then drag the 25_tothair folder into pp2.exe and it's not creating anything. Am I on the right track? pic related

Don't drag it's not supported, I'm pretty sure one of the txt files in the documents has the commands for creating pp2 files out of extracted mods.

the instruction has an example
pp2.exe 29_sviicc_v52.pp2 ".*" 29_sviicc_v52\AA2_PLAY 29_sviicc_v52\AA2_MAKE

So do I just literally copy paste this and change the numbers and names? Also, I'm still not sure how to structure the extracted folders...

>29_sviicc_v52\AA2_PLAY
>29_sviicc_v52\AA2_MAKE
pp2.exe is in the root folder where 29_sviicc_v52 folder exists.

29_sviicc_v52.pp2 this is output file name.

Be careful if you only have one folder, eg AA2_MAKE or AA2_PLAY. You might need to leave a double space in when you erase one of them.
This is folder structure

keep getting this error. What I did was

1. Make a folder called 25_tothp in the same place as pp2.exe
2. In 25_tothp, made AA2_PLAY and AA2_MAKE
3. Inserted extracted files in AA2_PLAY and AA2_MAKE
4. Typed in
pp2.exe 25_tothp.pp2 ".*" 25_tothp\AA2_PLAY 25_tothp\AA2_MAKE
in the console tab in AA2Unlimited

Ugu... no one to answer, I don't wanna have to circle through a hundred files for one thing...

forgot to include image, my bad

>
You need to pass that command to pp2.exe through windows command prompt, it has nothing to do with AAUnlimited.

That's really good. I wish nips actually shared their cards.

Why do you say that? The card is slavic.

>pass that command to pp2.exe through windows command prompt
how? I am completely lost at this point

Really? I thought all really good never evers were nip.

Sure, why not

You couldn't be further from the truth.

What, I'm not gonna teach you to use command line. That's a commonly used Windows core feature with general usage instructions all over the Internet.

Prove me wrong by posting more never evers?

You're an idiot.

Raven and Bruce, nice

Shoo shoo.

You have a preview image. The seam s probably there because of the UV map. You're welcome to make a new texture to try to remove it.

>she doesn't want to share the view
What a cunt.

Ummm was 2chan PPD Bikini ever uncensored?

an angels work is never done

Does anyone have a Zatanna card? I'm too lazy to make one myself

I like the outfit. But I would say she would best fit in HS because they have that exact outfit and style.

>my comic got used in the op
Holy shit, I'm flattered.

Yeah, but I don't like HS. That's why I ask here

Did you check the LOL card mega? Most of her design is the outfit, but there may still be a card for her on there.

>LOL card mega
Hu user shes DC comics.

He's thinking of Leblanc kek

Thanks, but I'm barely introduced to modding and as I mentioned last thread, the competitive videogames leech my time away...
In any case, what's the difference of the heel types? Since the images are just showing them from the back I can't notice any difference whatsoever. Also, I've noticed that some of them say FP, PD or VL while some don't have that tag, what's that designation for?

no one cares about your personal life, "anonymous"

You could be more useful and answer the question instead of being a dick, "anonymous".

i'll meet you halfway. you stop being a whiny drunken man-baby and i'll stop calling you out for your shit that doesn't belong on Veeky Forums

>In any case, what's the difference of the heel types?
You can see them near the shoe at the bottom. Its some triangle one, and square one.

Got it to work! Learned something new and useful today thanks to you, user.

I've just made a comment, who's whiny is you, jeez...

Thanks, but do you know anything about the file designations? I've been trying them out and they don't seem to be different rather than having those specific designations... or am I just being dumb?

>Thanks, but do you know anything about the file designations?
What do you mean? You mean overides? The instructions on how to override the texture? I don't know the context you are doing.

From what I can see you want to have a stocking texture that's completely black with the belt right?

No, I know that stuff and how to override the texture, what I mean is this. What's the difference between the normal one and the one that says PD?

user, really? PD is an acronym for polka dots.
So in your case, the file is manhattan heal, that means its the triangle heal that you can see in the picture above, then PD means its the polka dot variant of the stocking with that specific heal combination. Come on now.

Oh, really? I didn't thought about that. What about FP and VL?

user the picture FP= floral pattern. VL- vertical lines

Err... Sorry about the trouble, I'm bad with designations, and I'm the type of person which just observes more the image rather than the text itself... Now I feel like a dumbass...

Ok, here I go again about the garters. On the specific outfit that my character's using there ain't anything the type of socks, I put them to wrappings through AAU, if I change the clothing to another that has the possibility of changing to wrapping it works, I opened ReiEdit and noticed that this outfit uses the "stocking" sock slot for it to display the garters. Now what I want to know is... is this only happening to me or was it programmed this way or that sort of thing? It's just outfits that don't have sock types to choose from, but choosing a different clothing, putting wrapping socks on them and reselecting the other outfit makes them work instantly.

>I put them to wrappings through AAU
Meant to say, through ReiEdit because of the outfit I chose.

The outfit needs to have socks not pantyhose.

But as I said, it works when the sock type is on stockings.

Good God man what UI are you using and why are you using it?
Garterbelts are retextured stockings. It is only natural for them to replace stockings, and if you have to set an outfit's socks to be stockings for them to show up properly then that is entirely normal.

>Good God man what UI are you using and why are you using it?
I dunno, my installation is old, probably dates before AAU was a thing.

>Garterbelts are retextured stockings. It is only natural for them to replace stockings, and if you have to set an outfit's socks to be stockings for them to show up properly then that is entirely normal.
Yeah but in any case like that I can't toggle the garter off, but it's probably due to the outfit...

>Good God man what UI are you using and why are you using it?
I use that same UI, it's the best-looking one. The R15 I believe.

I use it because I find the font to be better, although it has some glitches.

First off, ditch that horrid dongfire UI
Second, the Ika Summer Teacher uses stockings by default and garters are a stocking outfit and also replace the "Wrapping" sock type, but they also don't work on some CC outfits with stockings (the ones labeled "Pantyhose" for some reason. It's confusing as fuck but the basic rule of thumb is "if the outfit uses stockings you keep them as stockings, and if the outfit doesn't use stockings you set them as stockings if you want to see them in the Maker and otherwise you set them to Wrappings"
I should have cleared that up in the readme but I didn't think of it.

Ok, thanks for clarifying? Also how do I even change the UI? If I have to reinstall the game then I won't do it for my own sanity.

Wrong punctuation on the first phrase, it was meant to be a period instead of an interrogation mark.

I have no clue what your mod list is

As I mentioned, the installation is old so it dates back to the HF patch days. So... I think I'm fucked...

You should have reinstalled long ago.

Yeah and I think I should... now it's too late and reinstalling AA2 is quite a chore.

You can keep the UI it has no impact on the game. I've had it for years. The only bug is the personality names and those can be fixed with the names mod.

why did we make another thread for a ded game?

>enter classroom
>all three of my gfs are fucking random guys

>three of my gfs
Whos the bad one here?

THEY WOULDEN'T STOP ASKING ME

Damn, spent some time trying to do a custom face for one of my cards...

Did you succeed?

what do prefix numbers for .pp2 files do? eg. 20_hexahp.pp2

Umm I should've mentioned, it was a card face, not a face type if that's what you're asking, and answering the question, yes, I did it, the poser comes in handy for that, good thing I had paint.net downloaded since my W10 installation broke up and I had to restore the system.

>three of my gfs

>all three of my gfs

>having sluts as girlfriends

>Having guys in your classroom
>"all three of my gfs"
Asking to get cucked

And that's why my PC is the only male character.

What happened to the guy who wanted to make blue road cards?

Does this card face look any good?
Also, don't try putting into the game because this is just a regular png file and not a card.

Is there a catalogue other than the paste pin that has modded clothing and hairs?

If you were to compare this to other cards from the general you should quickly notice some key differences between your card and those cards.

The google docs. The modder reference one lists outfits and hairs and the like.

>the only male character
That's not enough. You have to make sure your waifus are only surrounded by straight girls that are bad with girls just in case. Other traits might help too. Not evil ones, no perverted ones and if possible, only girls with the highest virtue, girls that would make Virgin Mary feel like a harlot.
That's the only way of protecting your waifu. Either that or complete isolation

>waifus

I want to bulli her

how to apply custom texture to stockings without the shitty garter belt strap?

>he doesn't have a harem in different classrooms
low test beta fag

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I ported these 3 new rooms for you guys. I think they are fantastic. Especially the piano room. It took me so damn long to finish it, to the point where I was going to give up on it but here it is!

RedPianoRoom-
mega.nz/#F!NJlmgBxb!nD2rlWGqE03kemZPcsU8GQ
NightJapaneseGarden-
mega.nz/#F!tI9V2Rqb!saiCK4QSE9CKOCf7zYiOGg
SimpleJapaneseBedroom-
mega.nz/#F!kUUwFaRK!xD5HuE5x9g_tV68nlqEu9A

I hope you all enjoy, have a great day!
youtube.com/watch?v=7maJOI3QMu0

You're too good with us, Merry Christmas

Thanks

ALL I WANT TO DO IS BE LOYAL.
How tf do you be loyal in this game?
These girls keep asking me out and it's getting annoying.
One of those girls is my waifu's best friend so every time I reject her my waifu comes up to me and tells me to get along. WTF

>How tf do you be loyal in this game?
You actually love your waifu.