warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

>WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

>Blood of Sargeras to gold:
US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Pandaren_(April_Fools)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>no nelf gf to cuddle
end my life

First for fat fempanda butts in a scenario in which I am not a furry but my love of thick ass heavily outweighs my distaste for furries

why do you keep posting my image?

Holy fuck i want to blow her cock so fucking badly.

removing the guilds from the OP doesn't mean they don't exist.

>Guild(s)
- Wyrmrest Accord (US - Horde)
- Argent Dawn (EU - Alliance)

/wowg/ guild in ragnaros when

why are americans such degenerates

Female pandaren are a weird paradox. They're furries, so naturally you should want to hate them, but at the same time they're so fuckable. Too bad no one RPs pandaren interested in other races.

because i posted it first then you added that hat then i fixed it a bit now it's cute

Things I don't want in Clover Club:
- Girls
- Trannies
- Pandas
- Drama
- Niggers
- Spics
- Any minorities
- Anime posters
- Female blood elves
- WoW forum posters
- Redditors
- Low ilvl shitters that aren't alts
- Low dps brainlets
- Retards
- Newfags
- Anyone under the age of 20
- Anyone over the age of 40 (Get a life)
- Soyboys
- Numales
- NEETfags (you MUST hold a job)
- Homos
- Shy autists
- Losers in general
- Any kind of degenerate

Not having any of these would make the guild shine brilliantly and succeed.

Merry Christmas /wowg/
What mage spec should I level as 100-110?

>removing the guilds from the OP doesn't mean they don't exist.
oh god the ironing
if thats how it is why do you fags sperg out when ever ripip gets added

Exactly what I'm feeling my man. Also while we're at it I want a femgob to degrade me, sit on my face and step on my dick

fire

there is no Veeky Forums guild, making a guild because you can't afford a realm transfer and posting it on wowg doesn't make it a "Veeky Forums" guild
everybody here is a poor and stupid idiot that either can't afford a realm transfer or won't do one for abysmally autistic reasons and so there will never be a wowg guild

why does she like the soyboys

ripip is NOT a wowg guild

what that guy said, ripip isn't a wowg guild.
But when ever a wowg guild does try to start up people keep trying to remove them from the OP. It's autistic

am I good enough for wowg yet? this was a +13 CoS

mommy

Because they're just like her kin.

Obligatory what spec should I play that's viable all around and has a fun rotation?

>making a guild because aelkrjhaegrioghaoidjaeoifeaho and posting it on wowg doesn't make it a "Veeky Forums" guild

yes

yes it does

literally the only criteria for a Veeky Forums guild is it being comprised of Veeky Forums

you whiny baby

go not have fun with your no friends somewhere else

>stopped raiding in ToS
>still 935 ilvl from playing casually
>ret paladin
So should I just start playing my hunter again or si there any hope as a ret paladin

>Veeky Forums guild is it being comprised of Veeky Forums
there isn't a single one. the only one that even has enough members to do even a 10 flex raid is mostly a mix of randoms and 2 people that post here occasionally

> not in the OP

Because we have silly fetishes over here. How's that Muslim immigration treating your country and your neighbor's? I hear Merkel has done nothing but wonders for the German people. I also hear that Paris is now up to what 60ish no go zones? Such a sight to see. I also do hear that Muhammad is becoming the most common name in Britain. I also see that Sweden is still projected to become a 3rd world country. Doimg their best to make their country like the muslims' I see. Ah yes, Europe truly is in its golden age isn't it?

????
want to rethink that?

old pand

Why is boss' hitbox not matching the circle under it even allowed?

die in a fire

t. anti-social autist

Is this real?

why do you hate me, what did I do to you specifically

what
i think you had one of those american burger strokes

wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Pandaren_(April_Fools)

>RIPIP ISN'T A WOWG GUILD
how new

what in the absolute fuck does that have anything to do with pointing out a fact

Not seeing the image on there.

holy shit you actually believe this

you honestly, actually believe that there are no guilds comprised of Veeky Forums

I know , , , and on illidan are all composed of purely /wowg/ even if they only have like 8 people each, was entirely wowg until about last month where they got two recruits off of reddit who already left because they're too weak to stand the word nigger lol

not to mention clover club is legit, that one EU guild is more likely than not legit since there's only 3 members and they're all established shitposter namefag garbage

just because you don't like it doesn't make it true you pissbaby. fuck off, and kindly stay fuck off. Especially since it's clear you don't want to be a part of anything to do with /wowg/ anyway.

>doing the great northern elderhorn quest
>the part with the fucking vrykul pirate ship and the rock blizz put just out of jump height
if i wasn't on a new hdd i might have a reaction image suitable for my rage

HOW DO YOU GUYS STAY MOTIVATED TO LEVEL ALTS

>never played wow before because addictive personality and no friends
>suddenly feel horrible, unscratchable mmo itch
do i dare?

Burgers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>muslims

>nightborne allowed
lol rip

play poe

imagine being this upset about your dead guild and you just can't accept that there are randoms in it to keep it alive

I dare you

yeah senpai, good timing too since there's a new expansion coming.

Are you hoping for any item in particular from your weekly chest tomorrow?

A bit late, but Merry Christmas, you faggots. Your loot shall be blessed by the cutest goddess.

My dead guild is Literal Who. There's no randoms to keep it alive because it's not alive.

ur gay rofl

>Especially since it's clear you don't want to be a part of anything to do with /wowg/ anyway
yeah that's why i'm even bothering to post the truth right, not like i wanted one large true wowg guild on both us and eu. instead we have 10+ "totally wowg" guilds filled with people that haven't even visited this general once or Veeky Forums at all.

thanks for reminding me to do mythics

>never spoke to Valtrois about upgrading my mana scavenging
>just picked up 10 mana at a time until 1600
>mfw im a blundering idiot but Suramar can still suck my dick

this

bunch of foreigners trying to dismantle our guilds, we need to build a wall

WHAT

>10 mana at a time

>Bis legendaries share slots with tier
>Both ST and AoE sets
>t21 is fucking useless and you're forced to farm titanforged t20 until blizzard nerfs it's bonuses to the ground
Give me a single good reason why you didn't delete your rogue yet.

You're a blundering idiot because you're picking the 10 mana nodes instead of the 50-200 nodes in suramar.

every ripip raid is made of 100% Veeky Forums players
sometimes people who have left the guild come back to raid with us but they are still Veeky Forums in a way
> was entirely wowg until about last month where they got two recruits off of reddit who already left because they're too weak to stand the word nigger lol
literally untrue
tide made a post on /r/healsults as a meme but we have never had join from reddit
unless they found us on Veeky Forums

read my update to it in the last thread, it says no nightborne

imagine being this upset at wowg guilds existing

>LF draenei starting scenario is you as a regular draenei getting lightforged
Uhm..

Damn, I didn't realize how attractive the female trolls were up until now

t. salty pandaren babby mad cos he cant get in

We can't get one large anything since these fucking autists cannot accept a guild in the OP.

>you can't just make a guild for /wowg/ and it's suddenly a wowg guild!

Then it is literally impossible for a wowg guild to exist, since apparently they do not currently exist and they cannot ever be made.

Let people have fun. Christ.

And look, from the horse's mouth. My statement was more damning than the actual truth.

crit/ver or crit/haste rings

>alliance bgs

What's with the nightborne female tranny pose?

They stand like old men.

>wowg now has it's very own alt-right guild
nice

IoC and AV are the only ones Alliance have a chance at.
Except when the fucking idiots don't rush the docks on IoC.

>americans wake up
>thread goes to shit

every damn time

what do you expect how nu-horde?

>anyone wanting to be in a guild of 3 people

you must be new here
ever since Veeky Forums started existing there has been a clusterfuck dead ass guilds that try to be a wowg guild resulting in multiple dead guilds spread out over realms
the only one managing to be a somewhat proper wowg guild is that american one but even they need to recruit randoms from reddit and forums to raid

>wake up
>late evening
????????

>actually paying attention to that meme list spammer

daym nigga get some booby mods on that bitch

>09:48:12 PM EST
>americans wake up

>Fire gets cool sword
>Mage class hall has some fire mage spellblade lady whose spells look amazing
>Meanwhile entire class gets turned into same "spam filler until something lights up" shit

>tfw 75%+ win-rate on bgs as alliance
Must suck being amerilard

>americans don't know their own country has multiple timezones
fucking lmao

>waking up at either 9:50 or 6:50PM
>eurocuck education

10 people thank you very much and we started yesterday

it's hard to get larger when faggots like you have been doing shit like this for aeons now

so, between 4:50 and 9:50 pm
nice
>he thinks waking up at 5pm or 10pm is normal

been here since cata homie

read nigga
i wont say we have never tried to recruit from other places a few times when we needed people badly but its never worked out and we are still 100% Veeky Forums only

No match for zugzugs

reminder if you are in clover club you are in a dead guild

>americans think wageslave 8 - 5 jobs are the only thing in the world
lmao

>IoC
>it takes only 1 player from Horde to down both glaives and keep them down, causing the alliance to lose, but in exchange it takes longer for the Horde to win compared to the Alliance

>AV
>it takes a small group of Horde players to recap even one tower, causing bottleneck fights, reinforcement victory, making the game last over 30 minutes, and the chance of winning is still 50% for Horde

These BGs used to be really fun pre-MoP

tranny self-insert race

>timezones
>earliest is late evening
>waking up
EU education