pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/6398a34c233644fcc200372f63324cac/tumblr_oyvg53Dd2u1vxuluqo1_raw.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tharja is my wife

god I wish that were me

owned by zebra cocks

No it's not you cheating piece of garbage

Aqua....

Me on the far left.

M-Merry Christmas ISIS...

I wanna fuck Eldigan and Sigurd

WTF BROS?!?

Shut up Arvis

That's so mean

Why is /feg/ majority reddit since heroes?

We know Quan.

feg has been majorly reddit since awakening
aka /nufe/

I HATE NINTENDO!!!!!!

can you please at least S support one of your Tharjas so you can try to act like she's actually your waifu

FUCK IS
CHRISTMAS IS DEAD

Rhajat is my wife.

Nia was the only good waifu

HOW DO WE FIX THIS
HOW DO WE STOP EVERYONE FROM LEAVING
DAMMIT BROS DAMMIT
WE FUCKED IT UP
WE FUCKED IT ALL UP

continuing from last thread, how do I build Lilina? What tomes should I give her and what skills should I slap on to her?

>Could've conviced Zelgius and Levail to stop being max powered tryhards by giving up her 10/10 body to them
>Ends up dying as a hag

And the worst part is there is no h-art of Sigrun

5*+10, +atk, Deathblow 3, Bladetome+, 1 shot stuff

The two have different roles, but generally speaking, Tharja is better. She has access to some absolutely disgusting power, has very good Speed, and has the Defense needed to challenge even DC physicals, if necessary.

Lilina, much like her FE6 incarnation, has insanely high firepower and very decent Res, but very poor Speed and Defense. Generally speaking, you want to use her as a mage tank that can hit back hard. She has also been spoiled by a mediocre artist and an absolutely horrendous voice acting job.

>brother bought me, among other things, a Chrom amiibo and FE Warriors SE for Christmas
I'm extremely thankful but the fact that my family even remotely knows the type of shit I'm into disgusts me

Rate my Adorer..

She wants +Atk, her other stats don't matter. Both Bladetome and Raventome are good, the former for sheer destructive oneshot capabilities (run Death Blow) and the latter for oneshotting all greens and colourless (run Triangle Adept).

A-apology orbs tonight! Don't worry about it bros!!

just sell them

How long have you been married to your wife everyone? I've been married to Soleil since Feburary 19th! I'm excited for our anniversary even though it is over a month away!

I don't think so.
Zelgius is gay for Sephiran's dick

>tripfag has shit taste in art
Who knew. Anyone who recommends Tharbage shouldn't be allowed to have an opinion anyway.

>tfw I'll never be Snacki Claus's reindeer

>being a whore
>not reserving your 10/10 body for your Empress
Sigrun made the right choice.

>shitting on Pyra
B L U S H Y - C R U S H Y, BITCH NIGGER

Whats the best Fire Emblem game to start with on a retropi setup? I can't get a consistent answer, help me /feg/golas.

They probably thought he was Ike.

Did they damage control yet?

Do I have anything to look forward to tonight aside from rolling for titty archer and autobattling TT?

Nia was designed to be cucked

FE5 is great for beginners

tripfags are shitters who need to die, but anyone who likes Bunbun has fucking irredeemable taste
He's wrong about Kliewer, though
She's cute

Does your wife know about you constantly posting about other women?

No, and they likely won't. Why would they?

I wasn't even complaing about the gift, I love Musou shit, but the fact that my brother knows that I'm into weebshit is a little bit weird

Are there any good FE clones on PC/Steam?

(emulators aside)

FE isnt grand caliber weeb though
Least its not Neptunia or something like that

Zelgius was essentially like Goku in the aspect he was too innocent ever know the sensual temptation of the female figure while Sephiran was clearly smoldering for Zelgius's immature vigin semen.

I meant sell your brother

am i retarded? who the fuck is titty archer?

Best girl never wins in xenogames
>Maria
>KOS-MOS
>Melia
>Nia

A lot of the Xenologue dialogues are lifted from other games.
At least two on Grief are pulled from Radiant Dawn Part 3, and Together to the End has text from FE4, too. I've also noticed the Ice Tribe one has part of Colm and Moulder's support text.

boobs BOOBS BOOBS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

POST SOLEIL

Thanks for the response, to elaborate I am not a beginner to RPG's / SRPG's / JRPG's, I don't think game mechanics would be an issue, so it's more about an all encompassing experience of the franchise.

east chemblem

Post more before you get banned.

Shining For-

>"emulators aside"

Nevermind

Into the trash you go with the tripcuck.
>likes her voice
>DARES to say anyone else has irredeemable taste

I meant titty Saber

Please post more Sigrun fanart

true, there's always that.
o-oh

gonna need a pic of this "titty saber" for research purposes of course

You're a hero user and saved

>Pyra was awesome, and any bitch who wants to imply otherwise can fucking fight me

>Melia

>Is half elf, half human, which is supposed to make her a part of a discriminated against race, except you never see it
>Is the crown princess, despite not being the oldest sibling
>Everyone constantly praises her, and can never say anything bad about her, besides the people we are meant to hate
>She is some chosen one type

Sounds like Mary Sue shit to me.

>no right side sprite for Chrom in 2018

Yes she is

March 23d, 2013. Soon to be 5 years.

>reference other games
>don't include the other games
that just fucking makes it worse

They'll add Ike one day r-right

>tfw you lost that story of Cherche in Christmas
Fuck

What's wrong with Kliewer's voice for Lilina, retard? She sounds like a cute, dorky girl. Lilina is a cute, dorky girl. Are you mad because she doesn't sound like MOMMY CAMILLA?

>has text from FE4
How so?
I'm intrigued, even though Warriors doesn't interest me. Did they actually translate dialogue from FE4 or is it just allusions like in Awakening? That would be the first time text from the Jugdral games has ever been officially localized.

Yeah, the Awakening DLC will include an Ike costume for Chrom.

how can you possibly have not seen it by now

you're right. its not you that cheating, its her.

>Character misses 90% hit
>Enemy scores a 10% crit in the next turn

>Not S support
>Not whaling for her
>Posting other whores like Sonia and Shade
No it's not

>Doesn't get her man in the end
>Almost her entire race gets completely wiped out including all her family, but she still must lead what remains of her people and rebuild EVERYTHING from the ground up.
>useless in the AI's hands
She got shit on in every way. Her 1 saving grace is being the best player controlled character.

>Stale meme
*Yawn*

Welcome to FE. Where even 1% crit can fuck you over.

i LIKE this. i LIKE THIS ALOT. damn why am i not playing FGO

mad

I spend so much time figuring out how to get the full resolution from tumblr and you can't even use that. Shame on you.

s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/6398a34c233644fcc200372f63324cac/tumblr_oyvg53Dd2u1vxuluqo1_raw.png

The eyes look very weird and become worse in her attack/injured art, her face looks very generic "kawaii", and her injured art looks like she's getting launched into something from behind more than anything else.

Nowi
Fae
Tiki
Ninian

There is nothing wrong with liking dark mage characters.

Lucina is a Lord, Robin is not a lord, thanks for finally setting the issue straight. Imaginary, completely fan-made ""lord"" rules BTFO

I am Tharjafag's personal lion

too bad you don't like "dark mage" archetypes, you like "big tiddy emotionally unstable" archetypes

THIS GUY DOESN'T S SUPPORT HIS "WAIFU" LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Because.

>1%

She is 4* but FGO 4* rate is our 5*, but enjoy getting those CEs.

What's your excuse for Nyx or Aversa then?

I was almost done with the chapter as well, got through what seemed to be the 2 hardest gauntlets in it and the rest looked like it would go smooth. I only needed MU to clear up a stair so the rest of the team could flood in and rape everyone.

>gamepress recommending death blow over highly superior brazen skills

Why?

I am THIS CLOSE to rolling for Alter Saber(mounted lancer), especially since Tesla seems like a cool dude. I want to stockpile for other cool stuff down the road though. At least Biker Kintoki will be part of a free event.

emma is my favorite lord