Ready to dump ETH after the spotify hype and buy POSW? You are going to need more than that to get rich...

Ready to dump ETH after the spotify hype and buy POSW? You are going to need more than that to get rich. POSW will go to $1 eventually, just keep buying all the dips. I don't care if it takes 1 fucking year, sooner or later this shit will pump and you wan to be loaded by then.

1$ won't happen until june/july. 5-10$ might be possible, if posw gets added to bittrex/poloniex.

Why don't you post a photo of where it is now and how it's a piece of shit coin that's dead in the water?

buy rlc

>Up nearly 100% on OP's image
>Dead in the water

That's generally what happens when a shit coin gets pumped.. Where was PIVX at 10 days ago?

Probably around 1000x higher than it was in January?

WHERE IS IT NOW GENIUS?

Approximately 700x higher than it was in January? Poor bagholders holding PIVx HAHAHAHA GENIUS. You sound autistic

What about everyone that bought it over 0.00110000? You sound retarded.

You dumb fuck it nigger that's a massive bull pennant and you known it

guess you shouldnt have bought the peak! i got in pivx at 16300

Fuck off shills

/thread

Look at the exchange someone is pushing the price of posw down

same thing that happened with pivx. it was being manipulated HARD at this point. posw about to pop off in a week. accumulation phase boys

I didn't..

>manipulated hard

kek

? were you watching pivx for hours at 15000 satoshi

>coin increases 300% in price
> $5 dollars by Thursday
>naive fools buy at the peak
>coin decreases in price by 40%
>what a shit coin, sell while you still can

I can't tell if people are just really shit at extrapolating or are just trolling.

>5-10 might be possible
What has changed fundamentally about POSW for that to happen? Or are you just basing your tea-leaves bullshit projections on the past performance of some other altcoins?

'Pennant'? What the fuck is that? I strongly suspect that's not even a word in English. Stop your bullshit.

I'm starting to think I might have fucked up big time buying posw

lel woowee m9 i knooooow you're kidding

If you dumped ETH with all its solid backing and trends for growth for POSW shitcoins then you deserve it.

Ethereum is being pumped by various Eastern European groups because of the ability to scam westerners.

So, like me, you take the pump and set a stop loss (crash insurance) to allow fluctuations while still bringing in massive profits.

Hows that POSW strategy going for you though?

It shows the peak that PIVX had at around 1 cent dumb ass. Once we are at $1 it will look like a small peak.

Christ, how new are you? This is exactly the same drill we went through with pivx. Wait a week get mad gains, be a weak bitch cash out and go play with stocks if you can't Handel crypto

I feel sorry for you OP.
I really do.

But whit all seriousness, why should posw go up? Whats so special about it? It's just an exchange coin, for buying all the other coins, and the exchange is not that good

>PoS coin with its own online wallet
>monthly dividends
>it's going to be added to various exchanges, it's still very new

Sorry no refunds!

and these are pros in what sense?

Where do I buy it?

yobit

Poswallet.com

Remember to stake it before tomorrow

Is it better from poswallet or yobit? What's more reliable?

buy wherever you want but remember to hold the coins in the official POSW wallet (either poswallet.com wallet or download the windows client) when the dividend day comes:

posw.io

or else you get no dividends

this is how this coin incentivices hodling while being PoS (inflationary)