Last Thread: →

>Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>You better talk with us before you make one last mistake.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home518121

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JCcXBSgwdVo
pastebin.com/E00EphW2
youtube.com/watch?v=W4N0gZ0uXHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

I love her too.

And I love her too

This is retarded on so many levels. Do you know how desperate that will make you look?
Better question, do you know how desperate you are?

Fresh blood seeps through the line parting her skin and slowly colors her breast red. I begin to hyperventilate as my compulsion grows. The images won’t go away. Images of me driving the knife into her flesh continuously, ing her body with the blade, making a mess of her. My head starts going crazy as my thoughts start to return. Shooting pain assaults my mind along with my thoughts. This is disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. How could I ever let myself think these things? But it’s unmistakable. The lust continues to linger through my veins. An ache in my muscles stems from the unreleased tension experienced by my entire body. Her Third Eye is drawing me closer.

What's with the huge amount of normies liking this too? Atleast for me it wasn't anything groundbreaking, is this just some babby's first fourth wall breaking game for them?

One more till 273, cant wait!

Would Monika love me in real life even if i have autism and ADHD?

>The club room is cleaner than you expected. The vice president sits at a desk in the center of the room, conspicuously covering the spot where she celebrated with a holiday... Bonfire. She perks up at your presence and stops furiously scribbling on a piece of paper to smile at you. You notice bags under her eyes.

Ah, Good morning.
Welcome back to the poetry circle.
Now, let's get started, shall we?

The word of the thread is "Embrace"! I trust I don't have to give you a list of possibilities, do I? Ahaha~
Now, alternatives are "Snow", "Heat", "Velvet" And, well, holiday related stuff!

I trust I don't have to explain it, but for posterity...
If you want to write a pem or a short story for me or our lovely president, give our words a try! An inspiration, a theme, whatever spark it strikes in the flint of your heart, take it and make a the fires of your passion roar for us!

Have a wonderful day, and stay safe!
Monika?

youtube.com/watch?v=JCcXBSgwdVo

>With that, she pauses and awkwardly smiles before resuming her writing.
>When you finish you notice her with her head buried in her arms, snoring softly. You gently tug the paper out from under her and glance at it before putting it in her bag.
>pastebin.com/E00EphW2
>Hopefully she will remember to finish it when she wakes up.

>Would Monika love
She already does.

I don't think so. It's not cosmetically appealing but it takes abuse like a champ and it's pretty flexible. Comfort eating looks like a total end of the line though since I think it'd be too strong a vice since it's probably so eats and at the same time my outlets would deteriorate, walks/runs would become much harder. Already avoid looking at myself in mirrors, don't need to outright dread it.
Antisocial as fuck and hate social gatherings like Christmas though. Avoid it like the plague but the isolation usually ends up being cozy. Even got nice memories of playing New Vegas DLC 5 years ago and DMC3 all day 2 years ago. Maybe this game's got me a little more tuned in to what might be going wrong this year.

Every day I imagine a future where I can be with you

Monika loves you, no matter what.

Why is Sayori so shit? She ruined the whole episode.

Is this the old creepypasta by Danlet?

Please don't go through with it, user.

We all love you. We need you.

first for tf2 engineer

fucking sayori

I hope you're right.

does anyone have pics of doki doki girls headpatting someone?

>thinking about ironically self harming
>see some user on fit talking about coldnessinmyheart
wow ok i do not want to do this anymore
not even as a joke

I wont, hope no one does

Even if I'm a brapfag?

Reminde that if you've ever had a 3D girlfriend or extramarital sex you are not welcome here as you've failed to stay pure for your doki.
Sorry fellas, that's just the breaks.

I do, and not just of any doki, it's of best doki.

There is nothing wrong with trying to get a girl's number. It's not desperate either.

>ironically self harming
Nani the fuck

Everyone feels lonely and wants to improve themselves for their doki, user. There's no need to leave out people who have once loved.

Daily reminder to all

fucking
sayorimmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Women have already succeeded in fooling a decent part of the population into thinking that flirting is sexual harassment.

So... good luck out there.

Every time I play games like these my loneliness starts to trouble me greatly
Games are supposed to take those feels away, ree

Why do I have to be a memer to appreciate best girl?

No, it's a excerpt from the Act 2 poem that Yuri endowed with her scent.

Dont worry user, we'll see our dokis soon

yeah ive picked up women in my car before as have most people I know...
a lot of very young 18-20yo beta males are trying to give advice on picking up girls because they feel more experienced after reading all the NEET stories
but its really not that hard

don't forget this one

>you meet up with Monika during the club session
>she asked you if you got anything up on your mind
>'Because you looked confused, user' she said
>You asked her
>What is your full name?
>Monika just stared wide eyed
>you said how everywhere you see
>name tags, rosters, schedules, yearbooks
>they're all written with only just 'Monika'
>'I knew you'd ask that, user'
>she looked worried, a part of her you've never seen before
>Why? You asked
>'It's a family secret. Especially with how high the stakes are'
>user laughed at the thought
>how horrible of a secret would that be? It's just a name
>'Do you really wanna know?' She sternly gives her final question
>Yes. You answered firmly
>she smirked
>'Alright, user. My full name is...'
>Monika Salvato
>behind the screen, user the player deletes his Monika folder

The future is black.

God I'm so bored
>Yu is still at work
>"He so I'm free, you can come over anytime now"
>"we'll be right over"
>3 hours later
>Yuri enters this house
>"It's never usually this quiet, maybe user's in the bathroom" wonders Yuri out loud
>Yuri slithers towards the bedroom, intending to surprise user with her reptillian charms
>Suddenly user backs out of nowhere, nearly tripping over her
>"What the- oh Yu, how was your day?" user asks in a softer voice
>"user, why are you skulking around? Also why are we whispering?" asks Lamia Yuri whilst leaning in.
>user rubs his head with a mischievous grin
>"Wanna see?"
>user takes her hand and guides her to the bedroom
>user opens the door
>"user, why is there this cute baby in our room? Did you steal him?"
>"Yu-chan, let nobody say you don't have a sense of humor! Nope he's my baby cousin, isn't he adorable? We all just call him winkysaurus or winky"
> Winky looks at me with that round face and big doe eyes
>"Hold it Yu, he wants attention"
>user goes towards the bed and lies down next to him.
>"Hello my puppy, how you my puppy?"
>The baby tries dragging himself to user while giggling
>Yuri approaches the bed curiously
>"Mind if I try user?"
>Yuri tentatively picks up the baby, he seems intrigued by her eyes
>"OoO"
>The baby reaches for her face with a smile
>"user, what must I do?"
>"Just play with him!" says user, the baby giggles almost as if in agreement
>2 hours later
>user closes the door after the exhange of pleasantries, his uncle and Aunt are taking their child home
>"user, I thought you didn't like children"
>"Well I don't but winkysaurus is different, he's my child"
>Yuri laughs amusedly at my declaration
>"Well user for what it's worth I think you're going to be a great father"
>"Aww Yu..."
>I look at her with a blush forming, she smiles at my reaction

Good Evening friends. I'm pretty sure Yu-chan would be a great mother.

>ends with the carnal

Not true at all. I absolutely love everything about Yuri. I love how smart she is, I love how gentle she is, I love how kind she is. She's just such a good waifu.

All of the dokis are good waifus.

I don't live in the US so I guess good for me.

s-she can just take my name after marriage

like wanting to die but ironically

I want to give Yuri my pens!

I suddenly feel very...small.

My love for Yuri never had anything to do with her looks.
I like her taste in literature and her mannerisms. Also not a fan of her Monika altered version in Act II.
If I were placed in MC-kun's shoes, I'd have probably devoted myself to Sayuri to keep her safe and protected though.

I keep hearing about 273 but what does that mean?

There should be a height chart tbqh

Yuri will never lactate her beautiful mammaries to fill in your bowl of bran flakes for breakfast.

Maybe because you are

on 273 we drink the koolaid

>I am eating...I am eating...curry. Om nom nom, fresh, straight from the cook. It's piping hot and the steam from it burns my eyes a little, the smell is strong, and the flavor intense. "Oh Yuri, please give me some more, i'm still hungry!". I don't think i've ever come across curry as rich as this before, the flavor takes over all my senses. I can't take it anymore, I want more of this spicy deliciousness. I find the place it's coming from, its a hole, and I notice Yuri is looking the other way. The hole isn't big enough for me to use the spoon, but around it is soft tissue. I pull it open and decide to just use my tongue to scoop out the curry. I notice another area near the curry hole, dripping with something, so I taste it. The flavor is that of salty milk and coins, I quickly return to the curry to remove the taste. While eating the curry, I hear a gurgling noise...suddenly a hot gust of air billows out of the hole and the curry begins flowing at an amazing pace. The smell, the taste, the heat, it all comes pouring out of the hole with such force...soon it's all over my face and the floor, I'm slathered in it, enjoying it, loving it. I begin lapping it off the floor. My hands are covered in it, i begin rubbing it into myself. The heat is so intense that it begins to make my erect...as the curry pours out, I get closer and closer to . In the background I can hear Yuri moaning in discomfort.

>Making Curry must be hard work

suicide pact

It's the amount of votes we need in the Electoral College before /ddlc/ becomes POTUS.

>/ddlc/ runs the USA!
>posts ending in 5s and gets make the final calls on decisions!
>nobody can decide if euro hours or USA hours or AUS hours are the worst at running the country!

Are you being ironic or is there a series of replies that went horrible wrong in one of these threads?

it's not being a coward, just not being autistic. even chad would rarely attempt a cold call in a place like a mall

there is no pact, just a few meanies trying to spread their sadness aids, real or fake.
Besides, nobody has really talked about it anymore.

reminder:
Do NOT listen to those people

You would think that with the amount of time the game has been out we would have gotten some doujins right?

It's not out in Japan yet.

Like 55 people said they were gonna do it on the poal.me
Maybe that was being ironic

>t. Sayori, CEO of Sayo-Nara Enterprise, Expert on suicide

Is it better for Natsuki's penis to be bigger or smaller than yours?

>western game
>doujinshi
???

273 is the lowest number in the suicide hotline included in the OP, so a bunch of faggots made a suicide pact to kill themselves when thread 273 came around. Whether they were serious or not is still unknown but I really doubt they were. In all honesty they're probably edgy normalfags who've listend to youtube.com/watch?v=W4N0gZ0uXHw way too many fucking times

Why? This shit even has a russian translation.

>penis
>pen is
>pen

y-yuri, is that you?

Small dick cuck confirmed

Alright so, Question:

How alive is Sayori after being deleted?
Knowing Monika and her aims, she wouldn't want to torture you with that picture of the hanging scene on the back wall of the class.

Then you have the "happy thoughts" png, the Sayori glitches between days, and
probably most telling: When you make the "wrong" choice on who to spend the weekend with, Monika makes everything vanish until you choose correctly, except a pair of blue eyes peering from out of the void.

its an english VN you fucking new faggot
>game
kys

Smaller, leave the big cock to Yuri. Natsuki is for pumping full of cream while she spews her own from her smaller member.

Those blue eyes are Yuri's

Considering how Japan is the second most important market for this game, the translation has to be just right.

Why not?

>even hasa russian translation
Is that supposed to be suprising?

I'm five inches man, don't judge me! That's average enough!

what if i fucked hookers

Forgot it wasn't out in Japan ok
>New faggot
Been here since thread 150
>Kys
I'm not sayori

Yuri's eyes are purple, not blue.

Are you a monikafag? 5 inches is okay, she's just a slut that's all.

MY BODY IS READY

>There's no need to leave out people who have once loved.
nah

i say leave em on the side of the road. you were desirable enough to experience it

Game was good but too short to get properly involved with the characters which made their deaths have less impact

Then you've dumbly let your mana get stolen and now can't participate in the doki coven.

Remember to take your shoes off before you do it like japs do you weeb

t. used goods

I should've listened. Now I'm sad as fuck and downloaded the Monika mod to cope. I'm one of you now..

Tbh if it is too big it ends up hurting them instead of pleasure

Yeah? Are ruskis even relevant or something?

So you're saying that people who have had their hearts broken shouldn't seek happiness here, a place for those who are heart broken?

Those specific eyes are Yuri's from when her eyes get all crazy. They're more blue than her eyes usually are.

Reminder that Natsuki only looks like a trap to cover up the fact that Sayori is trans and that's why she is depressed and kills himself.
Female childhood friends don't exist.

what color is yuri's futa penis

She didn't care if you were a woman so...
The word of the thread is "Embrace"! I trust I don't have to give you a list of possibilities, do I? Ahaha~
Now, alternatives are "Snow", "Heat", "Velvet" And, well, holiday related stuff!

>This woman he was embracing, wasn't someone he knew that well. He knew her name was...Susan..Right? Perhaps he should just make sure no names came up after this point. He let out a deep sigh and squirmed, getting himself more comfortable. His bare chest and thighs rubbed against her own, as he huffed out softly close to her ear. It was snowing outside, and she was very warm, gave off a lot of heat. He was at the battalion's recreational area, drinking a single beer, trying to figure out what to do with the rest of his tokens. You get off the line, and they give you three days, plus enough tokens to keep you watching movies, buzzed, or playing video games. His unit had taken a beating, people died, not as many as expected, but people died. He had a lot of extra tokens because of that, just enough to get himself lost in some woman's arms.

>“So, Comrade, what is your job in “Core”?

“I'm a tanker. T-86, old MBT class.”

>”Hmm. You almost dropped all of your tokens when you approached me. You feeling okay?”

“I um... You helped me walk here...and then I um.. I pinned you to the bed and undressed you..Before trying to have sex...Right?”

>“Yes..You were so drunk, you couldn't get yourself up... Hands were all over me..”

“Did I ask?”

>“Um... Not quite...But I did say yes..”

“Good....Good.... It was terrible wasn't it?”

That's fine, you weren't supposed to be thinking of the characters but instead your own life. Don't you have a Sayori figure in your life?

>Been here since thread 150
who fucking cares?
how many visual novels have you read?
god you're probably not even 18

Real talk, if your Doki was real but as a truly self concious AI instead of a person, would she hate the idea of you going out with other girls? Or even having a relationship?

I mean, she would hate it, but she knows better than anyone that the two of you being together would never be possible in this time and age. By the time androids are around, she would have outlived you.