github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu (embed)
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Last map

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7m8fju/elder_on_point/
reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7m29n8/after_all_these_nerfs_can_this_be_finally/
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Damage_conversion
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for poeg content leaking to reddit
reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7m8fju/elder_on_point/

Embarrassing anime sword "designed" by an ambarrassing anime weeb.

Nothing. You can't spread Shaper areas.

reddit thieves NOT ALLOWED

>friend says armor is useless against tanking big boss hits
>accept challenge

kitava can suck my dick

cartos don't drop shit anymore anyway

saves you the currency you would have spent trying to get all the mods the box can't get anymore

What if depressed anime poster killed himself

Thats a lot for act 5 kitava I guess
Either way MoM is almost always better than armor for big hits

okay ive played most of the popular builds in softcore, what are some of the less popular builds that are still good enough to do endgame shit on hardcore

its enough to reduce act 10 kitavas big smashes by about 60%

So, you think GGG are going to actually fix the Atlas next league or am I going to spend 6 weeks running vault again?

Sorry I was just talking shit. I play softcore lol

cool, now you'll have the best kitava farming build that's not map viable because you'd have to reroll 80% of maps

How viable wasp nest viper strike slayer purely for bossing?

I am currently running an elemental cyclone ranger. I have lots of life leech, but I do not have Vaal Pact. However, I'm only 3 nodes away from it (with only one of the points being "wasted"). Should I grab it?

Additionally, I currently use damage on full life. It is hard for me to track, but I seem to be on full life a decent amount of the time, but I don't know if another support gem would be better. Damage on full life gives a significant amount of DPS.

My full 6link is: Cyclone - Ice Bite - Elemental Damage With Attacks - Increased AoE (Or Concentrated for bosses) - Added Cold Damage - Damage on Full Life

Should I be going for vaal pact? Or changing out damage on full life for something else? I'm a brainlet and can't afford to switch colors on my armor constantly

who cares if its map viable, theres a hundred other builds for that

i want to have fun for once

is it time to bring back multibox final boss mfing???

I mean no offense user, but you're doing story stuff. When you're at Tier 8+ maps that armor is going to be useless and you're gonna keep dying in one hit.

Trust me, I know how you feel because my very first character was a sword + shield maximum armor/block chance tank character. Despite being as tanky as I could make him (with it being my very first character) my friend's witch who just grabbed evasion, MoM, and health died much less often than I did.

>People are still bad at kitava and manage to get hit

it's the most telegraphed boss fight in the game bois, only problematic part is if your build doesn't do enough deeps against the adds at that lvl yet

I fucking love MoM

My current build is an MoM spectre dude. 6.5k life and 3k unreserved mana, running vitality and clarity, and it's pretty much unkillable.

is it really telegraphed if everything looks the fucking same

so how i was supposed to kill this fat whore?
>teleport in
>red instant kill ball flying my way with no time to move out
well nice way to waste all the exp and the map

the issue with armor is it becomes useless the more damage enemies deal

you need 10x the amount of armour of an attack to reduce the damage by 50%

unique and rare mobs deal so much damage at the endgame that unless you're armored out like in my full retard build, armor has zero function.

kitavas biggest hits can do 7000 damage if you just face tank them. i have almost 20x the armor of that, and that's without a shield on that build

it could clear maps, but it's just slow as balls

you already know youre going to keep running vault regardless

use the fucking grace period

he fell for the golem meme so he doesn't get one

dont know what the fuck you mean

you get like 20 seconds after teleporting in of invulnerability/zero aggro

if you have a golem, move, or use an ability, it ends

so far ive been suggest SRS/general necro builds

are there any others?

I really don't want to. If there was just a little more incentive to run these garbage maps, I'd be happy to do it. Hell, I tried to do it this league and it was okay, but I got to some of the super fucking terrible maps like Armoury, and I just couldn't deal with it so I shaped my Atlas again.

I wouldn't mind running terrible maps every now and again if I knew it was contributing to something on my other maps, or my overall strategy, but right now it's just not, so I run vaults until I want to kill myself.

i dont need armor, i just dont get hit

Will Kitava A10 rip me?
>srs negromancer, 1 spectre, 8 zombies, chaos golem
>3463 HP, 412 ES, 700 mana
>MoM
>Arctic Armor
>2129 Armor
>Solaris + Tukohama pantheon

>2129 armor

just dont get hit by anything and you wont become a smear on the ground

>3463 HP
>700 mana
>MoM
retard

But no, you should be fine as long as you don't try to facetank shit like a moron

dunno what golem meme you are talking about . i just through the extra speed would be nice , and since i wasn't using all gem slots i use it
it was pretty much
>teleport in
>see shit flying at me
>leap slam
>get hit anyway

i didnt realise having a golem removed the invuln (although I did know that the golem can be aggro'd)
is dis true?

it's not, check the buff bar and see for yourself

I don't think it removes the invuln but it does have a tendency to put you in some really shit situations .

I don't know if they ever fixed clicking on the loading screen breaking it but that might still be around.

thats what i thought ty

just dont move or cast any spells after going through teleport. wait for after you've seen what abilities boss has cast and when they are finished then move

Replace added cold with hypothermia

how does it put you in a shit situation though? even if the golem gets attacked by something you can just stand still for 15 seconds then dodge everything

oh well i lost all the exp bar , and all the focus or will to play with it

Give me builds that can tank all the shitty end game bosses and higher tier maps well, I'm a former VP shitter what's the meta now?

some people have reflexes and move instantly when shit its coming in their way

just take your hand off the keyboard and mouse after clicking the portal if you have no control over yourself brainlet

>having reflexes is being a brainlet

gc mines
vd

won't tank them for very long but it doesn't have to

>having no control over your body makes you smart

reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7m29n8/after_all_these_nerfs_can_this_be_finally/

>reddit crying about the scion life rectangle

>shilling defending a shit mechanic
nice projection

? whats shit about the grace period

>have increased armour during flask effect mod rolled
>it doesn't increase the armour amount at all
epic nice,how can they fuck up this badly?

how long does it take to farm oni goroshi? I am returning to PoE and oni goroshi seems like a fun build. What character farms it fastest?

The fact 90% of builds are essentially required to path to it sucks, but what do they expect them to do with it? Until defenses actually do something path of lifenodes continues on.

If I'm using a Kaom's Heart would it incentivize using added fire support gem to my cyclone 6 link over Brutality? This would also allow Hated potentially

retard

based retard poster

marauder, can take forever to get it

Final question. What ones more OP and low effort to play? I've seen GC miners mapping and they look like they get some spikey hits quite frequently.

@199715950
>FREE
@199735538
>free
@199757656
>free
@199763236
>free
@199763389
>free
@199763458
>FREE
@199763873
>free
@199767281
>FREE
@199768235
>free
@199769763
>FREE
@199770669
>FREE
@199776283
>FREE
@199781842
>FREE
@199781913
>free
@199783261
>FREE
@199788802
>free
@199794238
>free
@199798426
>free
@199802135
>free
@199826568
>free
@199826931
>FREE
@199827001
>free
@199827149
>free
@199827168
>free
@199832747
>free
@199833174
>FREE
@199762231
>F R E E

this is such an easy game you would have to be a literal retard to create a shit build that isn't OP. if you can read, you can create an OP build.

Is that going to give me more damage than just flat added cold? I'll give it a try though, thanks.

What about Vaal pact/Damage on full life. Any ideas?

Is it even worth buying Divinity Original Sin when POE exisits? Actual question, I'm not memeing. I'm a linux user and I'd prefer to run a game natively (Divinity) than through emulation (POE)

non-meta slaves report in

>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>FREE
>free
>FREE
>FREE
>FREE
>FREE
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>F R E E

question about elemental conversions

Does an element get counted before and after conversion or just before or just after?

Like say I convert 40% of my physical damage to fire. is it a case where my physical damage is modified by stuff, then it gets converted, then the fire damage is modified, or is it 40% of my flat physical damage being converted to fire and then physical is modified by gear and nodes and fire is modified by gear and nodes?

dominating blow cast on melee kill volatile

So... life leech cap goes up the more max HP you have?

no (You)s from F R E E poster today..
why even live

Can I pick up vaal pact on my gladiator and not get shit on? I am not sure about the new vaal pact. It seems really strong for slayers but what about charaters who don't neccesarily have a lot of leech nodes? I only have the couple of life leech nodes that are near the duelist area. I am trying to become a stronger boss killer and I am playing cleave. Is vaal pact the way to go?

>Remember, we do this for F R E E D O M

Gonna ask again: what's better for ED/Contagion Leaguestarter? Occultist or Trickster?
Also, is it easy to trigger the 8% DMG reduction on weave the arcane? Does MoM trigger it?

How is ele cyclone slayer with debeon right now?

MoM doesn't trigger Weave the arcane but if you're casting enough you'll get it regardless

I'd go Trickster for league starter since Occultist is more geared towards CI or other builds based on ES, and life is easier to start a league with

I NEED A DOUBLE MIDNIGHT BARGAIN 6 SPECTRE POB BUILD LINK RIGHT NOW
RIGHT FUCKING NOW

>user tells me I need to spend 5ex just on sorting out my atlas and getting the supplies before I can start making currency like the big boys
>meanwhile I still don't even have my 6link

thanks for letting me know atlas autism is still a thing, going to avoid unlocking all maps from the beginning this time and just optimize it straight away

gg ggg

Wait until next league, it's not worth it. Hopefully they just do away with the fucking sextant blocking trash.

sextants were not touched in any way and in a fit of insanity they made vault the best sextant map in the atlas???????????????? so yea shaped is still at least 2-3x better
non-shaped seems fun and not too bad though, they really did a good job with the maps and bosses and the influence system provides a cool structure, but you'll not be printing exalts like in a fully loaded vault

Yeah I agree that you are more or less required to grab that cluster of life nodes, especially if you opt for a class choice that is on the right side of the tree, but GGG can't just nerf it like they did to ES. They're gonna have to compensate by making the other defenses just as appealing in some regard so you might have an actual option on if you really need the life rectangle or not.

pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Damage_conversion

>can't even get elder to surround Vaults so I can go full autism
>sick of running those trash maps around it
Fuck it lads I'm giving up!

they've nerfed life before, they can do it again

I wasn't playing when they did that. What did they do, exactly?

vault shitcrows get out of my thread

Flameblast cwc bladefall full Ele conversion inquisitor sound ok hcbros?

Threadly reminder that Zana is a negress.

>Percentage-based life increases have been reduced slightly and redistributed more evenly through the tree. Players receive more life per level now to compensate.
even with the compensation it turned out to be a sizable nerf

i got 2 poets pens, what can i play with them that isnt fucking memetile dead

summon skellington in one pen, dark pact in the other

So, in theory, could you actually achieve even higher life values at that time? Or it was just easier to get the life you needed and did not need to invest as much into the tree for it?

>told pew - eei - gee how to make big cash dollars by sextant block your atlas and not unlock trash maps
>pow - eeh - gee didn't listen

how are you even supposed to do Shaper etc while still having a Vault-friendly map anyway?

What's the best ascendancy for 'bossing' with Oro flicker? Inq, raider?

unlock guardian maps on your atlas

okay what else, I NEED ALL THE OPTIONS

slayer

wow really no shit

I mean do you just have to nut up and buy those or what? And what about Elder? doesn't Sextant blocking severely limit your ability to fight him?

>199845740
fuck off retard you do nothing for this place just shitpost with your weeb trash. you are not even a good or bad kind of shitposter, youre like a sore or a fly buzzing in my room, everytime i see your post i say to myself "here comes this retard with his retarded opinion of a child"

feels bad giving such a pathetic joke of a human like you attention, but someone had to break it for you. no one here likes you or enjoys your posts, consider stopping visiting this place, and get a life

higher than now? in theory yes, in reality not quite or it wasn't worth it
gear that's good for today's standards was much harder to come by, because there was no mastercrafting or hybrid life/defences mods
and the reason it wasn't really worth it is because monster damage was lower than what we have now, with the main danger being physical damage (which has several methods of mitigation, the most popular back in the day being lightning coil), while right now elemental damage is more dangerous, and you can't do much about it except running purities and stacking your life as high as possible