What do?

rape

Also, this is not history. This is

I'd My Lai her in bed if you know what I mean

"H-Hi, you come out here o-often?"

>An oriental ""female""

Ask her for mee krob then have sex with her female brothers

Get the crack pipe ready.

Shoot, not joking or trying to be edgy. She's dangerous.

Defect to North Vietnam with my waifu.

This. This is a trap.

And not the sexy kind.

Shoot her.

Fall in rabu and convince her to run away with me, far away from all the senseless violence.
We'll settle in a little village out in the jungle, she will convince the elders to keep quiet. The village chief's wife will see the strength of her love and tell the chief to accept us.
Skeptical at first, my hard work and gentle demeanor will bring the village around. After saving a kid from drowning in a nearby stream they will open up to me.
Though not speaking each other's language our love will blossom until one day new life begins to grow inside her.
We will tell stories of our lives in each others' embrace, realising how we aren't so different after all.
Then the whole village will get napalmed to the ground and while dying of third-degree burns I'll watch her get raped by a pack of GIs, laughing as they slit her belly open and rape the unborn baby in front of her as well.
The end.

Truly a love story for the ages.

shoot
>inside

let's do the whole fucking village man

Show boipussy

You's a killer Bunny.

That love story from Tales from the Pacific except an even more shitty ending involving bayonets and torpedo juice.

That's a Chinese.

> Be paleolithic hunter-gatherer
> Ice has melted and you're stranded on some isolated North Sea island
> See this
> "Ug--Ug"
What do?

Zonk her in the gonk and finish on her blonk

t. Glarg

First I jump her, and then with a little help from my squad mates we disarm and disrobe her, revealing the delicate little pouch containing her femininity.

She's a virgin, of course, but while normally we'd be gentle and understanding, this is war. This is different.

So we take turns. Sometimes two at a time, sometimes she even manages three.

As we defile her and eventually become bored, we turn our thoughts to the matter of what to do with her now?

Sure, all the guys back at camp wouldn't mind sampling some of that VC pussy, but it's not like our superiors would allow it.

So we decide we've had our fun, and decide to take her deeper into the jungle, where we can dispose her at our leisure.

I shoot her in the head and we leave the body where it's lying, in some dank, dark corner in the asshole of the world.

>It ain't me starts playing

fuck the irish lass

autism: the post

FUCKING PIG WESTERNERS REEEEEE
I HOPE IMMIGRANTS DESTROY YOUR COUNTRY!

I- I ask her if she want some eggs.

>chinese dumasties lavish viet dynasties with their gifts to maintain nominal hegemony over the region.
>wow the chinese are evil

>America goes on a tourist cruise if rape napalm and death
>dey gud bois dey dindu nuffin aaaaaaah help me america

This proves evola right desu

>What do?
Consider the phenomenological anomaly that transported me to revolutionary China.

>What's a WWII era Japanese soldier doing here?

shoot her.

I would check for a feminine penis

>that picture

kek'd heartily

hello mrs. vietnam i can't understand your words but if you be my qt asian gf i'll betray america and come fight by your side

rabbit punch her gook ass

Tell her to drop the gun and take her prisoner. If she tries anything shoot.

Grab her rifle from off her back and swing it at the side of her kneecap until it shatters. Bring her back to the barracks to raise moral.

I'm not American so I ask how it felt to beat a world super power

I think she's Chinese actually

"what are you doing here?, this isn't china"

Do what any american soldier would do with a female in a jungle,shot in the head.

SOME FOLKS ARE BORN

time to fap

Reminder that even with rolling thunder, capitalists didnt rack up as many civie kills.

>First I jump her
>then get shoot by the two dozen Vietcongs hiding in the bushes around her

I don't hit women.
I shoot them instead.

>*Teleport behind her*
>Stab my katana on her
>"Pssh.... nothin personnel, kid"

B-but sempai , she's j-jap

Someone actually took the time to type this

Interview her on what would she be doing if she wasn't successfully fronting for rammstein all these years.