Why do you you autistic faggots and every other normie still believe ideologies are anything more than a psycho's con...

Why do you you autistic faggots and every other normie still believe ideologies are anything more than a psycho's con game?

Other urls found in this thread:

dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=30255
alternet.org/drugs/10-mind-blowing-experiences-dmt
youtube.com/watch?v=0BKzuzjjCro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everyone has ideology. materialism is an ideology

>psycho's con game
Stay woke, man.

In all seriousness, as soon as you make a value-claim or talk of how things 'ought to' be, you're either agreeing with an existing ideology or creating a new one, basing it around your value-claims. Opinions.

He destroyed you at your own game OP.

>not creating your own ideologies and theories never thought up before.

What's it like being an fucking uber pleb?

>he thinks he doesn't have an ideology

are reptilians the most retarded conspiracy? how dumb does someone have to be to believe in that shit?

>how dumb does someone have to be to believe in that shit?

Quick question, have you ever tried DMT? Literally the only theory I will every buy into is one similar to this shit.

If you have broken through DMT then you have seen the aliens, or at least the beings that are spoken about in this theory, anyway some people say the people at the top smoke a shit tone of DMT to talk and listen to these aliens, to get them 'here'. Some crazy ass shit, but I mean, go get some real DMT smoke enough to break through go see the aliens which are very common. Even if they are not 'real' they are 'there' and highly plausible some retards with power are listening to them.

dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=30255
alternet.org/drugs/10-mind-blowing-experiences-dmt

>taking a hallucinogenic drug and then talking about the aliens you see as if they were real

really made me think

>blowing off something without even trying or researching.

Why bother thinking? desu.

has it ever occurred to you that you are hallucinating after you take a drug that causes hallucinations?

hahaha no, xD. Yeah man, just go do some research. LSD is a hallucinogenic too, but where are the reports of everything being the same for everyone who takes it? Oh, that's right, it's not the same xD. Same with mushrooms, they make you hallucinate, but yeah, where are the constant reports of themes being the same?

I mean, you can simply go do some research, all you are doing is making a generalisation due to a literal Veeky Forums meme.

Why the fuck are you even trying to post seriously on a board where objectivism rules all? No matter the subject matter. Seriously, consider killing yourself.

>getting this angry and defensive because Im not buying into your retarded horseshit

good job at just making yourself seem like an unhinged schizophrenic rambling about aliens

>not even attempting to look at something objectively because DUDE WEED LMAO

You can stop posting, any time. I mean, you can touch the subject, but you aren't because of memes.

You are a literal retard. Like literally, you are posting on a board which takes research and experience above all and saying it doesn't mater, because dude weed lmao.

Proper hilarious. Please, continue. It's not even about DMT at this stage, but go on pretend it is to avoid looking at your ignorance, it's okay user.

I have quite a few friends that've tried DMT, they've seen no such thing as aliens and they certainly didn't experience the same.
I've only done mushrooms myself, so I have an idea of how hallucinogenic drugs work and your logic is utterly flawed.

>saying these aliens are real, but you can only see them if you take a drug that makes you hallucinate

the fact that you are getting angrier and smugger about this stupid shit is pretty funny though

>they've seen no such thing as aliens
How much did they take and did they break through? If you doidn't take the DMT you cannot answer the question, I've taken DMT but not enough to break through, so I didn't see the aliens.

It's not my logic senpai, it's just the basics of DMT. It's a literal trip you are going somewhere mentally when you break through you arrive where you are going - where the other things are.

I don't care for anything you have to say if you were not the one who took it and can't put it into words, anyway.

One of them broke through. No aliens.

I've also read quite a few trip reports from people who've broken through. No aliens.
You're the first whom I've heard mentioning this.

How about you make an actual argument, instead of posting ad hom. Just fyi, for your next ad hom post - I never said they were real.

:)

Here is what I have said

>common theme among DMT users and those who break through is they see aliens
Not false, literally true - do some research.
>leaders are breaking through regularly and listening to these aliens, weather they are real or not
That's the theory (which you haven't touched)

To which all you can say is

>LOL YOU ARE SEEING ALIUMS BECAUSE YOU ARE HALLUCINATING THEY ARENT REAL LUL.

You are literally talking out your ass if you have never heard of the DMT elves. Go on, explain how he broke through. I can explain exactly how I didn't and the moment I fell out it.

>To which all you can say is
>LOL YOU ARE SEEING ALIUMS BECAUSE YOU ARE HALLUCINATING THEY ARENT REAL LUL.
That's literally the most obvious and rational explanation. Are you trolling?

THIS ISNT POL RETARTD FUCK OFF LMAO!

youre a very stupid person who thinks hes smart

go back to taking drugs and believing in aliens you angry retard lol

You do not understand that is literally pointless?

Kek.

Whether they are real or not serves no fucking point, when the theory says that people in power listen to them anyway.

You are literally saying nothing but trying to say you are better than others because drugs are bad mkay. Good shit, senpai stay off drugs, become objective, like yourself.

I am the psycho.

>Whether they are real or not serves no fucking point, when the theory says that people in power listen to them anyway.

it doesnt matter because they dont

>BUT I SAW A POST ON AN IMAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET WHERE SOME GUY SAID IT HAPPENED!!

You really are very very stupid user

>it doesnt matter because they dont
Kek.

>this thread

I'm not the same guy, but what the fuck are you even babbling on about? Let me get this straight, your """theory""" is that all the people in power, for no apparent reason, take lots of DMT, and that they see aliens, and it never occurs to them that they are seeing aliens because they are taking a hallucinogenic drug, but instead believe they are real and listen to them? I honestly think the original theory about world leaders secretly being reptilian aliens makes more sense.

Kek. Not my theory, said that from the start. Maybe you should read the thread and then you can understand what I am saying. I will break it down again for you.

>many common themes among DMT
>verified by many people who take DMT
>people in power take DMT and listen to it

Link to theory fyi.
youtube.com/watch?v=0BKzuzjjCro

Also if you know anything, ANYTHING about DMT you know everything he is actually saying about it (testing and what not) is true, you simply cannot seperate the theory from the objectivism, because weed lmao and drugs.

Don't bother posting again if you are going to be a retard and not even read.

>many common themes among DMT
Okay.
>verified by many people who take DMT
Okay.
>people in power take DMT and listen to it
...and this is where it goes off the rails. Why would people in power take DMT, and why would they listen to it?

>you simply cannot seperate the theory from the objectivism
I think you read something and misunderstood it. While your tripping you can't tell the hallucination from reality, it appears 100% real, but that it doesn't obliterate your ability to think rationally for all time, you could still look back and say "yeah obviously I didn't actually see aliens"

If you are a troll, 10/10. If not, you really are a fascinating specimen, keep replying please.

>...and this is where it goes off the rails. Why would people in power take DMT, and why would they listen to it?
I don't know, why wouldn't they? That's the fucking theory? This doesn't denote the fact that the elves are being seen and listened too (the problem with majority of people in this thread, which doesn't;'t seem to be a problem with you).

>While your tripping you can't tell the hallucination from reality, it appears 100% real
Kek, as someone with extensive, and I mean extensive experience in what you just said, you are literally wrong. Like, why would you even say such a thing that is so blatantly wrong? I've been balls deep in acid and I still know what is real what isn't are you serious? I've been balls deep in DMT seeing pic related when ever I closed my eyes yet I knew exactly what was going on, that I had just smoked a substance and it was making me crazy.

You simply do not understand the thing which is bizarre about DMT is the consistency of it, the consistency of verifiable accounts. I mean, if it's not real, then why the fuck is everyone, completely unrelated saying they see similar things.

Just so you know, I don't believe it - doesn't mean it's not worthy food for thought though, I mean for you who is inexperienced yeah, but if you know you know I guess?

>seeing pic related

>Bump thread.
>See 1 hour later that it got 30+ responses
>Read it
>mfw

Dis about DMT now senpai, actually plausible.

Ok sure, but what is your point? It's literally just a chemical reaction in your brain. People who take drugs as a serious way to philosophize/explain things are the biggest retards.

>Ok sure, but what is your point?
What's the point of any conspiracy theory?

>People who take drugs as a serious way to philosophize/explain things are the biggest retards.

Kek, so when a large pool of unrelated people take a drug which makes you hallucinate, see the same thing and then verify they see the same thing - that is explaining things? All it is doing is observing something which is not the same as known hallucinogens. You are looking for something which isn't there, and I have literally no idea why?

If it is a hallucinogenic unrelated people should not see the things they do to the extent they do. Simply google 'clockwork elves'. I am literally saying nothing past -

>people see the same thing when really they shouldn't
>people are taking physical action based on 'metaphysical' (?) advice.

>people who take the same drug have the same experiences

Really fired up my neurons right there

DMT is literally the only drug where people hallucinate and see the same thing tho.

I am glad your brain is fired up, nice bump.

Humans have realized they are not needed on this planet, so they seek purpose and the means for reason. Whether it creates endless strife or stagnation, beliefs manifest as a way of defiance, a protest our realized existence.

It is no secret muscles and the brain are constrained and limited, their full power is kept under control. We as beings subconsciously know something is amiss, and society is our pitiful attempt at liberation. Can you blame them? We all start to crawl before we walk.

You and most other people in this thread are actually fucking crazy

user....
i think all the DMT made you schizo...

or an incredible shitposter

either way have fun

Not understanding natural psychological archetypes and being 14. Look up the reason many people who experience sleep paralysis "see aliens", do some critical thinking, then kys user.