bnsgfriends.imgur.com/
bnsgindex.imgur.com/
bnshistorian.imgur.com/

>Creating a new OP
pastebin.com/fKXTy7PE

>Previously on /bnsg/

why bother making a new thread?

It's time to discuss video game

Why have people stopped posting here? There still seem to be plenty of players in this community still playing the game...

What can we do to help this situation?

lyn and fat people genocide

DDOS discord

No one has anything of interest to say, no one talks about the game, all they do is obsess over their thread non-personalities instead.

Well as someone new to the game, the post level 50- now level 55 stuff is all very confusing alone, then I find myself bored because I'm not sure how to progress. So I feel the urge to just drop the game. I finally got my game working well enough now so I'm trying to learn more about the game, and honestly I dont have enough knowledge on it to discuss properly. If I have a question, I just go to the discord because it moves so slow here. Here goes nothing
>
How do I get a soul badge?

Earning badges at the Tower of Infinity in Mushin's hall, or buying them right of the F5 Market

You can exchange solar energies in dragon express for them (recommended)
You can buy the tokens for older badges off F5 or farm ToI.
There's an npc to the left of the stairs that lead up to ToI that exchanges tokens for them.

One badge type is bought by farming f20 for beads and from the vendor at mushins.

Mystic badges can be farmed through celestial basin with peaches and from the vendor there, the legendary kind is available from an endgame raid.

My download is about to complete. My main was lv 45 last time I played and the newest raid was pirate grandpa.
How many hours of catching up do I have?

I threw out my old soul because I thought I got a new permanent one but it turns it out it expires
roast me /bnsg/

Have you done the new story yet? They hand you a solak soul there that can upgrade into the proper path

Just contact support and explain yourself properly, they should be able to help you get it back.

Next time read what the item does, properly.

Server is back up!

It'll take some dedicated time to plow through the story, but most of those dungeons are a breeze these days

Story wise quite some hours. Doing so will give you a bunch of stuff too and set you up for the grind.
As far as the grind goes you're pretty much as far as any new player I'm afraid. Perhaps you have some advantage due to having tokens like naryu silver/tables, soulstones and the like.

Yeah it was the solak soul. I sent in a ticket. I'm a baka

If all else fails we can run naryu lab a few times and get you a new one.

This is what Discord does. Not to mention all the drama shitposting that drove most people away from the general in the first place.

what is left there to discuss at this stage of general?

story and lore? there's nothing really interesting here to be honest, lore is quite shallow and not-quite-good or original story is further fucked up repeatedly after sjw treatment

pvp? nobody left to play that piece of shit and even if someone would then there's nothing really to discuss, game allows no room for anything creative

pve? there is no meaningful pve here, raids are lfr tier shitfests, dungeons are press three buttons to win, toi is cc and press three buttons to win

(you)r character's butt I would totally slide my mighty ____ into? that's the only option you have left to discuss really, also rat bodyparts you would lick or some other inane shit and this is what you will discuss because game itself offers nothing to discuss
apart from couple newfags or oldfags pretending to be newfags occasionally popping up and asking questions that everyone else already know

the only thing that awaits you in twilight is degeneracy.

I appreciate the offer user! But I'll be in a crippling depression if I have to go back to using an even older soul, so I'll just be moping in the corner til I die

>tfw led a group of rag-tag crimson rookies to victory over whales with 100-200 ap difference and often twice the hp values

Fuck outta here already

Anyone got the whale pictures?

Post lewds to revive the general.

do tomato lewds count

Are ultimates any good for PvE?

Post the real ones.

?

what do you mean?

>he doesn't have them

literally any time I've posted since the beginning of this general, I've been insulted. I keep going because I'm mentally ill and low-key like it. Others have been smart enough to just leave a shithole like this.

play dragon ball

Where is the realest tomato?

Did you get anything nice for christmas, /bnsg/?

One trove key!

>mfw cerus let you have that just to finally get few def badges

u realize wpvp is full of non-english ceru whales who literally wont even attack back if you attack them

its not hard to wipe them out but its a waste of time since they'll just keep coming back, they're like ants

>previous thread archived at 249 posts

Yikes, what happened

Discord

That clueless act you have going is fucking irritating. Is that shit suppose to be cute?

Only thing they let us have was their lives and a large amount of salt, distilled from pure ceru tears.

There is always going to be afks, but the large majority of the whales now actively try to fuck up anyone who goes near their usually peaceful farming area. So much so that they often die from their own cockyness.

Some function as good or even excellent starters and some have usable I frames. Not familiar with all of the ultimates to list all their potential uses however

can only tell you about the classes i play -
sum & fm = offensive ults are good openers for a bit of burst
kfm = offensive ult is useful while tanking if you run out of iframes but you can't cancel it which kinda sucks
if you specify which class you are it might give us a better idea of what you want to know?

Sf ult heal is useful in some situations, like if your normal heal is on cd.

The offensive one might be good as an opener with starting or lowish gear, but I don't know since it's a dps loss with my current gear.

SF can be used as an opener if there is no sb
You get 3 golden dragon, which buff focus chi, you also get 5 chi after a delay so you can cast 1 more frost storm during focus chi

I wish this Yun had big breasts. She'd be the best.

>threads literally dying due to lack of posting

Time to stop posting these garbage threads and make room for better ones that have actual players.

BD main, but it's good to know how other classes use their ultimate too. Anyone know how BM, Gunner, and WL fair?

You underestimate how many slow generals there are

Yeah no. Not many generals fucking die without their token bump faggot

No, I got nothing because I've been completely alone for the last two days and no one has wanted to know me. It's been my lowest point in years and I don't know how the fuck to recover from it. I don't even know why I'm typing it here of all places, I guess I'm just losing my mind entirely.

they're about as big as they can go naturally without distorting or xml editing
as far as i know bm/gun/wl ones are useless in pve. our main tank just uses his bm ult to run around.

Are you a frequent poster? How can you have no friends?

Not him but I haven't seen many opportunities to make friends from here either. Everyone does their own thing

it was a lot easier when people posted lobbies more frequently in the thread. if you're around later i might post one for dc after i pug this BT. if anyone needs someone to help them with anything or a babysitter or just a friend my discord is alisha#3297 and i'm usually around.

I replied with a saged post and nobody bothered to check the page count. truly devilish.

I got scared, sorry

Sounds like you're calling for help if you're posting about it here. Cheer up user, things will get better. If you're feeling desperate and really awful just call anyone. Doesn't matter who just call them and try have a conversation. If the convo isn't a long way call someone else. Things won't always be this bad so don't let it get the better of you, look forward to the future user.

scared of what?

Are white bear ears/tail out or coming out soon?
Because I wanna make my brown ears and tail white now.

Kill yourself

Use the bunny wab ears. Shame the tail is needlessly gigantic

will this be the last /bnsg/ thread? it doesn't make sense to keep making a new thread when this general has no value at all

No, the threads will limp along for 4-5 days at a time in perpetuity.

Do they put costumes from the previous year back in the game when its the right holiday? I really want this for my JinF

Yeah, they usually do. Heck, if they do they usually are at a discounted price!

Yeah usually they do that one is for valentines day along with pure white so look forward to them.

I'm excited now!

To add to other anons, if they somehow don't you could always just model swap. It's a surefire way you'll get to wear it.

bideo game..

Can't have a thread without your daily lobbies, user! Or maybe you can, but not on my watch.

Running Starstone Mines + Hollow's Heart (Normal), NA# 1-200-962

Best not to slack-off on these trips, they're full'a goodies that growing terrors such as yourself need. Like gold! Everyone needs more gold in their diet, don't they? Please do not eat the contents of your coin purse to test this theory.

4/6 for the two (currently) premiere dungeons of the fifty-five block, NA# 1-200-962

A chance at securing a fashionable new pair of possibly nonexistent Gloves awaits, user.
Even if the shelves of these stags have been picked clean of hardware-related items, (You) can't bear their bounty of gold all the same.

(Departing in ~10 minutes, should no one else arrive).

Departed as a full group! Good stuff, user, keep it up.

lewdbot.......!

But why so small

good day!

When can I watch you two mash thighs?

that's gay

Are we going to lose this thread in under 300 posts again?

Might very well be the case.

just let it die

where's the laughing sandwich man posters?

dead game

Even they got tired

And they were pretty autistic too

I am bit late, but someone requested soiree butt.
Here is one.

these are my boyfriends

tell vveratty to shitpost again to revive the thread

Same old problem with many generals esp mmo ones. To much autism which drives sane and new people off.

*kisses you*