Who else her /belowtheirmeans/ ?

who else her /belowtheirmeans/ ?

I am 20, make £1200 a month. all I pay for is my car insurance and my phone.

live with parents.

I drive a shitty car that was given to me

I buy my clothes from charity shops

I eat a £1 baguette every day

ive got £12k saved with £1000 + in my stocks and shares portfolio.

I hoard my wealth like the half jewish curly headed fuck that I am. Buffet come at me.

share your frugal habits and philosophies with me.

pic nr

How's life in the North of England?

I'm 22 making about 60k a year and have been living on my sisters couch since like November fuck paying rent

I make six figures but only spend around $25k a year, $18k of which is rent. I never understood the meme of spending money on expensive shit I don't need.

I plan to live below my means once I get out of my damn student debt

Got forced into living tight due to child support responsibilities for two children, w/ two different mothers.
Kids have been grown for 5 years now.
I continue to live like a pauper in a little inner city apartment, driving a rot box truck someone gave me, second hand clothes the whole bit.
I'll be inheriting a place in Florida when my mom passes, as well as a decent bit of cash. And I've got tens of thousands in gold and silver stashed just in case of whatever.

I'm 21 and make 75k a year, but I'm married so every month I have to spend $1750 on rent (it's expensive here), $170 on gas and electric (also fucking expensive, $65 on internet, $134 every 3 months on water until the end of the year, then about $270 on water every 3 months (also fucking expensive), and car insurance at about $850 per year. Plus $600 a month on food, fun, going out once in a while, gas for car, etc.

In the end I manage to invest about $2500 per month. Another $200 or so per month goes into 401k. This is after all tax and all expenses, and donation to my HSA.

$2500 to invest per month.

Is this bad, good? Advice?

>in my stocks and shares portfolio
baka baka

Hey it's Kodomo no Jikan again.

Love that show.

I actually reside in a middle class rural suburb. parents are keeping up with jonses as fuck, I wont be the same!

nice

it's for shmucks, friend.

good luck man, fuck women. they're the antithesis of wealth.

I was the same, now 31 married with kids. Make 50k but life got expensive!

Still like my penny pinching!

1, See that two ply toilet paper? Split that shit in two. Bam half your tp bill.
2, Washing up liquid half empty? Fill that shit up with water. Also use it for shampoo. Bam, savings.
3, Pee in the shower, the loo is for poos. Save water, bam.
4, Got a contract phone? Bin that shit right now, freinds take your money.
5, grow some tomatoes and chillis, that shit is like free gourmet food from mud. Fuck

What a lame fucking life, dude, stop giving a fuck about money if you have so little of it, let the big boys care about money. Do something fun, become a serial killer or something, the U.K. hasn't had one of them for a while.

At 21 saving ~$2500 your miles ahead of everyone else your age. Shame you're going to lose half of it when your wife divorces you in 8 years.

>Make money
>Don't spend it
This isn't how to live, user. What's the point of making money if you never spend it? You're just going to get fucked by inflation anyway unless you're using it productively, but having fiat currency sitting in a bank account is as good as garbage.

t. Make ~$150k annual, spend about $75k

It's invested in VTSAX and VII

But I mean are you ever going to cash out and treat yourself? What is your end goal, to die an old man with a nest egg?

No my goal is to stop working around when I'm 28, and spend my time doing things I enjoy.

whats ur job

Ok then I will

You're just a retard that can only be happy from materialistic things lmaoooo have fun staying poor whilst I not only save but invest.

Oh ok, I see. I thought you were one of those "Live my life when I'm retired at 50+" cuckolds. Carry on then. Hope it all goes well for you, user.

I'm not poor but yes, materialistic things do make me happy in some sense of the word. I don't expect to live for more than another 10-20 years so I'm just having fun with it.